Sign in to follow this  
TMoney

Help with Humble Bundle

Hi I purchased into the bundle and selected the gift option. What I wanted to do was gift the Arma2/OA to a friend to get him into ARMA since I already have them. Is it possible, or when I redeem them I will have redeemed them all? Thanks for any help.

if I were you I would buy it "for myself" and then just redeem the keys for A2/OA and send it to him, also make sure not to auto-redeem it to your steam acc.

Edit; and ofc, if you gifted it, reverse the formula and have him send you the keys you want ;)

Edited by GodAmongMen

Well I already purchased it, and as gift option. I can redeem it myself I think but what I want to know is if each title can be separated. So your saying I can redeem the "bundle", and I will receive separate steam keys for each game? So I can just send him the ones for Arma? That would be perfect. I'm worried if I redeem it they will all be added to my Steam account automatically, which I do not want since I already own some of the content and the duplicates would go wasted.

yes :)

Bought it without the extra stuff and the (individual) keys are;

Arma II

ToH

UFO: Afterlight

Alpha Prime

ARMA: Gold Edition

ARMA Tactics

Fish Fillets 2

hope that helps ;)

Oh, and like I said; make sure to unlink your steam account from humble bundle (if it's linked) before you click to redeem the individual keys so it doesn't auto-add them to your steam-acc.

Edited by GodAmongMen

Thank you, I will try that! Not sure how to "unlink" it from my steam account but I hope I'll find out.

Thank you, I will try that! Not sure how to "unlink" it from my steam account but I hope I'll find out.

just click the small gift icon on the right and click give this link to your friend

then just enter your friend email into it and he can redeemed it himself