Sign in to follow this  
mamasan8

Update is out

New update released on Steam now.

I'm a bit excited, hopefully MP is smoother and HDAO is beautiful(er).

Was anything supposed to be added, other than the second part of the campaign? I'm looking through the editor and am finding nothing.

I was thinking the same thing. Don't see a sitrep or whatever, either. :(

Was anything supposed to be added, other than the second part of the campaign? I'm looking through the editor and am finding nothing.

whats your performance like? any better?

The added stuff for this episode is the AAF reinforcements update (1.08) that added some vehicles and items. While not being released along side the episode it is the accompanying content for use in campaign.

Where are the announced "some new Vehicles" ??? Dont find anything...

Dont have better or worst Performance, but this say nothing... someone can have more or less fps than i...

Oh BI...

Not going to say for sure. But the new vehicles were supposed to come in february?

Nvm. Read the announcement again. So where exactly are these "some new vehicles"? Couldn't find anything in the spotrep.

Edited by Sindrio2

Not going to say for sure. But the new vehicles were supposed to come in february?

Nvm. Read the announcement again. So where exactly are these "some new vehicles"? Couldn't find anything in the spotrep.

I guess they were the AAF ones, they said that they were episode 2's new stuff.

Poster Module.....hmmmm...can't find any background info on it.

Anyone have anything to read more about this?

I think we got the new stuff for this campaign in an update around christmas

I'm getting zero performance gain currently

Before update Altis benchmark average fps - 48, after update - 52. Almost 9% increase. Haven't tested anything else yet.

Well you must be the lucky one , I got the opposite results and lost 3-4 frames.

wiiii, finally I can play a campaign on the laggy Atlis map :-D

Gonna be fun to see FPS drops down to 5 on the campaing with my i7@4,5 and 780Ti SLi rig.....

Gonna be fun to see FPS drops down to 5 on the campaing with my i7@4,5 and 780Ti SLi rig.....

enjoy

Some multiplayer testing: joined some warfare linux server server, around 50 ppl were on, 60 fps at base, 40-50 fps at AO. Now changing video settings on server actually does something, gaining 5-10 fps, by reducing object quality. Strangely nearly all altis life server had 30 fps. Joined one with 50 man - 30 fps, joined another with 100 ppl, still 30 fps, but ofcourse it felt more laggy. On various full servers around 50 man, had usualy 40 fps not less on ultra.

You really need to sort out your computer if you are getting that fps lol. And yes, IT IS your computer that is the problem.

You really need to sort out your computer if you are getting that fps lol. And yes, IT IS your computer that is the problem.

no way, this is the game! He has 120fps in cod and bf! (my guess)

Same computer gets 5331 points in Vally 1.0 (1920x1080 8xAA fullscreen, Extreme HD) and 3202 on Heaven (1920x1080 8xAA fullscreen, Ultra and Extreme Tessellation).

Battlefield 4 runs a solid 200+ FPS in ULTA (but who plays on ultra anyway) with some drops down to 150 and 9000points in FIRESTRIKE Extreme HD...

No, its not my computer, its the developer....BUT, at least ARMA 3 looks good now if we compare it to ARMA2 :)