HJohnson

Arma 2: PMC AA12 for Arma 3

Download

This is a port of the AA-12 from Arma 2 : Private Military Company.

Features 3 types of magazines, pellets, slugs and explosive rounds.

Classnames :

sgun_AA12_F // Base Weapon
sgun_AA12_ACO_IR // Red dot and IR variant
20Rnd_B_AA12_Pellets// Will blow enemies away
20Rnd_B_AA12_74Slug // Knocks your enemies on their ass
20Rnd_B_AA12_HE // Increased damage radius

All content in this mod is subject to the APL license:

These files are released under the APL-SA license and are a derivative of assets created by Bohemia.

With this license you are free to adapt (i.e. modify, rework or update) and share (i.e. copy, distribute or transmit) the material under the following conditions:

Attribution - You must attribute the material in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the material).
Noncommercial - You may not use this material for any commercial purposes.
Arma Only - You may not convert or adapt this material to be used in other games than Arma.
Share Alike - If you adapt, or build upon this material, you may distribute the resulting material only under the same license.

For further information regarding content licensing visit this page: http://www.bistudio.com/english/community/licenses

Nice! love the gun and now with sights!

One problem. This pack comes with the hj_anim.pbo. In ur scar pack this file is also included. Can i use both?

Very cool. Any chance of making it compatible with the ArmA 3 attachment system, so we can add the various scopes and flashlights/lasers ourselves?

Very cool. Any chance of making it compatible with the ArmA 3 attachment system, so we can add the various scopes and flashlights/lasers ourselves?

I think it already is. Judging by the video at least. In the video, looking at inventory it is equipped with a one of the ArmA 3's holographic sights

Nice! love the gun and now with sights!

One problem. This pack comes with the hj_anim.pbo. In ur scar pack this file is also included. Can i use both?

This HJ_anim is newer than the SCAR.

I think it already is. Judging by the video at least. In the video, looking at inventory it is equipped with a one of the ArmA 3's holographic sights

Ah, possible, since it's an ArmA 2 PMC port, I was assuming that it was set up in the same way the weapons are there.

Awesome. Love that animations.

Quick question: What Injury/Revive Mod are you using there?

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice work but there is one thing wrong with the animation - when aa12 is empty , the bolt stays closed not open + the charging handle stays in front when is empty , not pulled back

Nice shotty bro!!! Secondly, what animation or revive stuff are you running, man?!! It is dope AF. I like the way the AI tries to sit up, that crunch like motion of straining it head to get up. What is it, bro?

Secondly, what animation or revive stuff are you running, man?!! It is dope AF. I like the way the AI tries to sit up, that crunch like motion of straining it head to get up. What is it, bro?

Seconded, as posted before. Please enlighten us.

Thank you very much for porting this over to Arma 3 HJohnson, we already took out a few wheeled APCs with the liberal application of HE ammo, time to try it on the tanks :D

I just made a small personal modification to allow using all kinds of optics by adding (and requiring) ASDG Joint Rails and lowering the enormous buckshot spread. Just add "fireSpreadAngle = 0.784825;" to the weapon class, those are the A2 values.

Thank you very much for porting this over to Arma 3 HJohnson, we already took out a few wheeled APCs with the liberal application of HE ammo, time to try it on the tanks :D

I just made a small personal modification to allow using all kinds of optics by adding (and requiring) ASDG Joint Rails and lowering the enormous buckshot spread. Just add "fireSpreadAngle = 0.784825;" to the weapon class, those are the A2 values.

Can you post the link to the file containing the changes you made?

Good work!

It is possible to add compatibility to ASDG Joint Rails (like Scruffy did...)?