dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Just so I don't have to read through all 60 pages of this thread, Can someone please link me where I can find the 737???

Just so I don't have to read through all 60 pages of this thread, Can someone please link me where I can find the 737???

There is no 737, maybe you are confused with the Yak ( which is in the first page ).

There is no 737, maybe you are confused with the Yak ( which is in the first page ).

From page 2 to around 4, dezkit wrote about releasing a 737 and 747, are they still up because the links don't work? :/

Andy, the 737 and 747 were removed due to issues with Boeing, if I rember correctly.

Andy, the 737 and 747 were removed due to issues with Boeing, if I rember correctly.

Aah ok, Well that's a shame :/ Thanks for the help :)

They were removed because the original models were payware addon aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and were converted to Arma without permission from their author, I think.

Viikkasota, you were correct. On page 5 Dezkit announced that the 737 and 747 contained payware and he was removing them from the mod.

Hey Dezkit, I know you´re busy with USAF mod, but if you ahve some break, I hope you could give some "love" to your own mod and at least release an hotfix for the RWR issues on the Tornado and F-15C...

cheers!

i keep forgotting, ill do it up in like an hour

Yay! Great! That was the only drawback of the Tornado (I got shot down easely cus wasn´t aware of incoming missiles), now I can Nuke the sh#t out of CSAT properly ;)

Thanks!

So i ahve everything done, but binarizing isnt working for me (nothing new, thanks to BI ruining the tools again)

So i ahve everything done, but binarizing isnt working for me (nothing new, thanks to BI ruining the tools again)

For what I have seen, it doesn't work not for you, not for anyone. And it has been already a week...

Maybe it was a strategy to get a lot of releases in Steam Addons when they activate it in the next update?

not sure but ill try to figure out how to binarize it by the end of the day

Try using the dev version of the Arma 3 Tools. If you have them on Steam, go to Library/Tools/right click on Arma 3 Tools/Properties/BETA and choose development.

It worked for me :)

Okay guys version 13.37 is now public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

changelog version 13.37

- a lot of stuff, read readme.txt in the folders for magic and goodies

This is good. I'm thinking of doing a CSAT texture and putting the Mig in CMP as the multirole fighter to complement the To-199.

do it m8

I shall slap a switch and dispense hexagons across the land.

do it m8

I approve it too! Evan, your CSAT is a masterpiece, it´s so good to play with realistic opfor, not bug-iranians from planet Uranus!

Spread the Hexalove all around Altis, maaan!

[Edit] So the Strike Eagle wasn´t released... is it going to be part of USAF mod, or you´ll release it on a later update of Ivory aircraft pack, Dezkit?

Cheers buddy!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Hey dezkit,

Might be me but both the F-15C and GR-4 do not like to move from the ground unless you use Afterburners.

The F-15 is worse because you can't even turn it xD

Also

Here's a texture (not made by me, IRIS FLIGHT SIMULATION SOFTWARE)

http://i.imgur.com/PWwcmma.jpg

Edited by Lala14

they all move, but oh god that f15, brb gona hotfix soon

Awesome, all issues from v1.77 were solved (even the problem of the Tornado only locking and firing effectively its weapons with a co-pilot on board, thou we thought it were an engine flaw, is solved, I can lock and dogfight even flying alone with the GR4) but two minor issues appeared on the MiG29K:

a-) There´s no more heading on the Fulcrum HUD (you can only see the 0/north headings, all other heading scales are gone) but you can see this number on the Arma3 radar (player hud)

b-) There´s an co-pilot on the MiG29K, thou it is a single seat version =P

c-) and Indeed, the F15C and Tornado needs the burners to roll out...

But as I´ve said, minor problem, doesn´t impact on gameplay! Thanks for this update, Dezkit! You rock! (hope to see the Strike Eagle soon ;)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

k i hotfixed the f15c, lets pretend this never happened ok pls

also hotfixed gr4 and yeah im working on the f15e

btw i only see 1 pilot for mig man

Edited by dezkit

The Co Pilot is "inside" the MiG29K, but you can only "be" the co-pilot if you have the MiG29K as playable, and use teamswitch... as I´ve said, no big deal, but a strange issue nonetheless =)

All new and updated releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!