dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Awesome mod, I've used alot! I do really miss big western passenger jets like the a340, b757 etc. I'd really like to see them in the future! Keep up the awesome work :)

Awesome mod, I've used alot! I do really miss big western passenger jets like the a340, b757 etc. I'd really like to see them in the future! Keep up the awesome work :)

Talking about Airbus, a plane that has never been in Arma is the A400. Would be a nice addition, if Dezkit likes the suggestion and fancy to do it.

452489-bigthumbnail.jpg

Only suggestion too!

2 other aircraft ever seen in ArmA are: K-390 and C-105A

KC-390

http://www.aereo.jor.br/wp-content/uploads//2011/05/KC-390_ordenados.jpg (309 kB)

http://www.tecnodefesa.com.br/admin/public/files//KC390_side_view_Imagem_EDS.jpg (117 kB)

250711_kc390.jpg

http://www.defesanet.com.br/site/upload/news_image/2013/12/17571.jpg (300 kB)

http://www.defesaaereanaval.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/KC-390.jpg (768 kB)

C-105A

http://www.defesanet.com.br/site/upload/news_image/2011/10/4002.jpg (178 kB)

aviao-forca-aerea-brasileira-fab-militar-20130706-02-size-598.jpg?1382739896

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/3036668002_7ef9499378_b.jpg (297 kB)

fab18-002.jpg

C105-%E2%80%93-Amazonas.jpg

PA21.jpg

i0981016095083484.jpg

And a good military version of the ERJ-145

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/EMB-145_FAM.jpg (1272 kB)

guardiao_03.jpg

emb145aew_001.jpg

145.jpg

Are only suggestions as many are suggesting some models, I felt the urge and suggest these.

Greetings.

Edited by Garra

isnt it a coincidence how all the planes you posted are brazilian :)

isnt it a coincidence how all the planes you posted are brazilian :)

Can be :o

Not necessarily you need to make them in the texture of the FAB (Brazilian Air Force). These airplanes are used in other countries too and those are great airplanes to be used in ArmA.

The C-17 is pretty cool, but is very large and not all airports accept it. These I suggested (mainly C-105A) land, take off and maneuvering of all airports in ArmA and other maps like @A3MP (Arma 2 Maps).

So I suggested them!;)

O.K =D =D =D

anywayz:

next update will be gud update, it will fix a be alot of stuff, such as!:

- further tweaking to flight models to all planez ( this will be the best i promise!!!!!!!!!!! )

- ability to customize loadout, texture from a set

- ability to customize tail numbers on civilian jets (yak-42d, erj-135, crj-200)

- rwr fixes

- weapons/ai fixes ( lasers and shit )

- more weapons, since we gots customize!!!!

- il78 refuelling fixes/enchancements

- gr4 moved to independent (sorry)

- a-50 mainstay awacs system (didnt mean to release it in 1.77, it was just started ... lol)

- erj135,crj200 moved into main package, and sources released, and etc.

- a lot of other

sorry to keep you guys all waiting, i had to take a break from modding for a while because of stuff, then i lost interest temporarily, but now i am back!

sorry to keep you guys all waiting, i had to take a break from modding for a while because of stuff, then i lost interest temporarily, but now i am back!

When I lived in Spain for a few years I discovered an awesome phrase they have " lo bueno se hace esperar " ( the good things are worth waiting for ).

BTW awesome update list! Is the A50 family gonna be released as finished version or still beta?

When I lived in Spain for a few years I discovered an awesome phrase they have " lo bueno se hace esperar " ( the good things are worth waiting for ).

Equivalent phrase in English: "Good things come to those who wait" :)

are you moving the gr4 to independent ?? if so why its a British therefore Nato aircraft....

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

also will this update fix the fact the gr4 doesn't seem to work with the support module - cas (bombing run) ? cheers

Keep up your excellent work Dezkit, i'll be happy (for sure) when you'll realease the next version.Great mod!!!:D

can i hope to see the return of my beloved USAF T6?;)

O.K =D =D =D

anywayz:

next update will be gud update, it will fix a be alot of stuff, such as!:

- further tweaking to flight models to all planez ( this will be the best i promise!!!!!!!!!!! )

- ability to customize loadout, texture from a set

- ability to customize tail numbers on civilian jets (yak-42d, erj-135, crj-200)

- rwr fixes

- weapons/ai fixes ( lasers and shit )

- more weapons, since we gots customize!!!!

- il78 refuelling fixes/enchancements

- gr4 moved to independent (sorry)

- a-50 mainstay awacs system (didnt mean to release it in 1.77, it was just started ... lol)

- erj135,crj200 moved into main package, and sources released, and etc.

- a lot of other

Will the weapons on the GR4 be moved to the WSO, so he actually has a purpose? :P

Dezkit if you move the GR4 to the Independent side, could you add a texture with the AAF flag or lion sign ( but not the camo painting, that IMO is awful ).

Will the weapons on the GR4 be moved to the WSO, so he actually has a purpose? :P

ye

Dezkit if you move the GR4 to the Independent side, could you add a texture with the AAF flag or lion sign ( but not the camo painting, that IMO is awful ).

ok

The F-15 cannot climb past the original ceiling set for Arma 3 since Alpha. This means that even the Buzzard can out perform the F-15 simply by climbing out of reach and diving on it. Lol, just a bug i found whilst trying to fly on the cloud level.

Also curious to know the reason for moving the GR4, an aircraft used predominantly by NATO forces, to Independent side? If you are determined to make an AAF version, can you please include an editable config so we can keep a NATO one?

Also curious to know the reason for moving the GR4, an aircraft used predominantly by NATO forces, to Independent side? If you are determined to make an AAF version, can you please include an editable config so we can keep a NATO one?

You can just use the config from the source lot surely?

also you can just place down an empty GR-4 then move the nato pilots to driver and gunner.

to ez

also you can just place down an empty GR-4 then move the nato pilots to driver and gunner.

to ez

Not a possible solution if you are using the ALiVE CAS module, and also if you are trying to keep to a theme by doing a milsim unit it doesn't really go with it using a AAF jet with a NATO force.

Great planes. They are really hard to take down for the moment though. Is it intentional or do you plan to make the armor values aligned to the BI planes? Also there seem to be no wreck model, but I guess you know that ;).

Dezkit, we´re all anxious for the next update... can we "has" some screenies? (now imagine a puppy with tender eyes with this legend 8)

cheers!

I have a suggestion...

I know that you have put a lot of work in that project and it is really great but i think the mod needs still one more type of civil plane.

Theres a big plane (YAK 42), two regio-jets, a presidental aircraft but no kind of civil plane, which can land safely and easely on a small&short ArmA grassstrip-airfield.

I think a plane like the ATR 42/ 72 , Bombardier DHC-7 /Dash-8, Dornier Do228/328 or Fokker 50/60 would be great.

They are not too fast and they have the feature that they can land and take-off on short airfields.

What do you think?