dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Ohhh I´ve looked at the OP and saw there were new links (ERJ145 already available) and thought all the hotfixes were available too, but they´re still the old versions from 16th may =/

I´ll keep waiting for the steamworkshop integration then...

Sorry, lib. I've just been overwhelmed with how much airplanes I have out, it's hard to keep track of bugs.

I am going to release 2.0 either June 1 or when steam integration is enabled, whichever comes first.

also, i think that i fixed the issues that you stated 3 pages ago, and the reason why i said I think is because i'm unsure what you are talking about in the GR4 lockon for cannon.

I press T and it shows a box around the enemy, is that it?

Edited by dezkit

Exactly - if T is your default key for select target/next target (I use Tab), but when I fly with the Tornado GR4, neither the cannon not the missiles have the lock/select action when I press Tab (select target/next target)

I´ll test it again trying other keys or even right mouse button, and I´ll feedback ya... I know you should be overwhelmed, Ivory is growing exponentially ;)

[Edit] Oh crap, it is working... strange, but maybe it is due to the fact that I was flying alone the other times I´ve noticed the lack of lock! Anyway, I´ll try to fly the tornado with an AI bot everytime so I don´t get this, but the RWR warning sound is still lacking (got shoot down and didn´t even knew what hit me)

[Edit 2] Confirmed: If I fly the Tornado GR4 ALONE I can´t select/lock any target, if I fly with an AI co-pilot or someone else as co-pilot, I can select/lock any target =P It´s not your config, it seems that ArmA3 engine doesn´t permit a solo pilot to man the weapons of a two seater, no matter if you use manual fire, it needs to be crewed by two to enable the full usage of the weapons }=/

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

By the way, isn't Altis island in Arma 3 actually part of Greece and not a nation by itself? Wouldn't that make the Altian presidential livery unrealistic? Maybe you should make Greek presidential livery instead if that is true?

Edited by Viikkasota

By the way, isn't Altis island actually part of Greece and not a nation by itself?

Nope in the Armaverse Altis conforms a Republic with Stratis and is somehow in the middle of the Mediterranean.

The real island in which Altis is based is Limnos, that's a Greek island.

By the way, isn't Altis island actually part of Greece and not a nation by itself?

In real life, the island of Lemnos (which is the inspiration/irl counterpart for Altis) is part of Greece.

In game, Altis is its own nation, complete with its own government, armed forces, and problems.

Originally it was going to be called Lemnos in A3, but due partially to a desire for some freedom and

the arrest of the 2 BI employees in Greece for "espionage", it was changed to Altis.

Stratis also has an IRL counterpart (Agios Eftstratios), and if you find them on a map,

you can see the almost exact same shape and roadways, with some exceptions.

But I looked in the Wikipedia and in Arma 3 Wikipedia article it says: "In 2030, civil war erupts on the Greek islands of Altis (formerly Lemnos) and Stratis, killing half of Stratis's civilians, rendering thousands homeless, and causing a refugee crisis." But did Altis and Stratis became independent later? (Btw, I haven't played Arma 3 campaign much yet.) And I knew that Altis and Stratis were based on Greek islands of Lemnos and Agios Efstratios.

Edited by Viikkasota

That looks exactly like the ERJ-135 from POSKY for FSX...

It is POSKY (Project Opensky) ERJ-135. You can see it from the credit section of original post.

It's pretty weird looking at Altis in real life and seeing how exact BI made the map. I hope to travel there some day and see it with my own eyes.

But don´t take any photos or film anything, you may end up imprisioned for espionage ;)

BTW, I´m playing the Aegan Wars theatre for Falcon BMS and my fighter squadron is stationed at Limnos Intl Airport, just like in Arma3 lol hope to be able to flight a F-16C block 52 in Altis soon (Fullerpj, thanks for bring us - in some months - the mighty Vyper =)

Anxious for the Strike Eagle, and I hope you get around this issue with binarization (this last patch FUBARed pretty many things =P

cheers!

edited

Edited by dezkit

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello I made a quick test and I noticed that my FPS drop when the plane is close and especially when you start the engine.

Also sound seems to be missing inside the cockpit.

Otherwise a beautiful plane but I hope it gets optimized :)

Hello I made a quick test and I noticed that my FPS drop when the plane is close and especially when you start the engine.

Also sound seems to be missing inside the cockpit.

Otherwise a beautiful plane but I hope it gets optimized :)

The sound is completely missing :( not just in the cockpit :/

But its a great plane and i love the new altianair livery!

The sound is completely missing :( not just in the cockpit :/

Weird because I can hear the sound in both cockpit and outside.

Lovin' it! :o

I also hear everything fine!

I love both the Altianair.com and the Air Force AAF One ;)

Can't wait for the "complete" version of the Russian Giants ( the VDV is askin for the Candid :P ).

Here a fast descriptive screen with all the family:

221B95B2D8E9FDACAE3012174F797D71C41C1976

Edited by MistyRonin

fps drops is caused by the particles from the engine. not my fault

also sound fixed, and updated particle type, might fix the fps lag https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxO9BJYhQBeaai1rWFoxekx1Wkk/edit?usp=sharing

Maybe you should make two versions of planes with other having better particle effect and other less fps costing because I like the previous particle effect more and it won't cause fps issues to me.

Maybe you should make two versions of planes with other having better particle effect and other less fps costing because I like the previous particle effect more and it won't cause fps issues to me.

Would be an option Dezkit ( I didn't had any fps drop either ), you could do that if you have time and will.

Anyway thank you for the new addition and the fix.

Good work getting these all in-game!

I'm currently testing the Tornado GR4 for my milsim group, which looks great and sounds amazing watching it from the ground, but I cannot get it to use the LGBs on player lased targets. Using ALiVE Combat Support to control it through taxi, take-off and landing is fine but it just orbits when I tell it to attack laser targets.

Is this a bug you're aware of and if so do you plan on fixing it?

Cheers,

Nikeleye