dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Just some feedback on the tornado - taxing much improved all though it seems to sort of scrub/bounce along on front wheel, no problems taxing on stratis. When sitting in the navigators seat and looking over your shoulder you can see through the rear of the aircraft where the canopy meets at side or should. Still can't get them to be used for close air support bombing runs even with the nuke lol. Looking forward to the docs you mentioned to see if we can alter the load out.

;2691762']Just a quick feedback as I gotta get some sleep now: nice improvement on the textures' date=' the nuke bomb is da bomb (pun intended) ;) , haven´t tested the Il-76 family, but now comes the problems:

A-) F-15C, Texan and Tornado doesn´t have RWR sound warnings (I have the flashing in the 360 A3 radar and the missile approaching icon, but absolutetly no sound warning at all), the MiG29K does have the sounds =) (haven´t tested the Il76 family yet)

B-) All combat jets have sluggish roll and turn rate (even the A-164 wipeout could overturn and eat for breakfast in dogfight all you jets), the v1.5 turn and roll rate was fine, what happened??? The Tornado has a slight better turn rate, thou it should be the contraire (Eagle, Fulcrum should perform a 360º turn in +- 12 secs as the Superhornet <Su35 makes in 10s>, the texan 13s - as trainers are light and quite manouverable - and the Tornado should take 14 to 15 secs...

Those 2 are the most noticeable problems, I´ll feedback if I find something else... ohh, haven´t tested the extra MiGs causing freezing, but I´m on HDD by the way!

cheers and keep up the fine progress! ;)[/quote']

Ok, I should add that the Tornado manouverability seems nice, as I said above, it is better than the actual sluggish handling the Eagle v1.77 has, but is worse than Eagle V1.5 version.... just tested better and the Tornado is pulling 360º in 15 secs, which is good for it... the Nuke is like the music I´ve posted here, so nice, with geiger cracklings, radiation poisoning kill and all! The only problem is that both the cannon and AIM-9M sidewinder doesn´t lock on air targets =/

About the Il-76 family: Nice work!!! All planes worked and liked the Radar feature for the A-50! =)

I´ve reverted the MiG29K and Eagle back to v1.5 cus I couldn´t cope with that manouverability... hope you can take a look and hotfix it whenever possible =)

Just updated my mission with the latest aircrafts!

Cheers!

i actually increased the turn rate on all the planes, and i didnt even touch the eagles aileron, elevators. i'll double check the changes

Don´t forget to check the lack of RWR sound warnings (it happens with the Eagle/Tornado and Texan), the MiGs warning sounds are fine =)

Thanks! =D

i can easily convert a boeing. but i won't be able to get the passenger cabin area. unless somebody models one for me.

May I suggest a "pack" with all the airplanes, besides the single ones. It would make easier to update, specially if some of us include the planes in our missions ( that way we can refer to a single link ).

^^^ _this.

^^^ _this.

are u serious ? look at the original post, and look at the very top. it says in bold letters: "Download Version 1.77"

are u serious ? look at the original post, and look at the very top. it says in bold letters: "Download Version 1.77"

It doesn't same 'combined pack' or similar - I thought it was a duplicate download link for the F15.

hmm how do you change weapon layout ? i downloaded 1.77 but there is only an empty read me

wtf how does that problem still persist.. i thought i fixed it.. i spawned like 10 mig 29ks and it loads fine for me... are you guys using HDD or SSD? and what addons do u have loaded

Hello.

I got same problem with 2+ migs on map. Using HDD, friend with SSD also have same problem.

I checked p3d source model and look like the model have a lot of polygons, i think its about 40k, so maybe that cause these problem with loading. Also try to optimize model, there's is only one lod that have a lot of polygons. Adding more lods with less details would help in model optimization. :)

I dont know if the other planes got that problem, only tested with mig.

Dez, I detected a problem. When trying to preview a mission from the editor with 2 or more Mig 29, the loading gets stuck and I must close Arma3 from the Windows Task Manager.

You dont need to close arma, just wait about 5-10min and the game will finish loading.

You dont need to close arma, just wait about 5-10min and the game will finish loading.

You are right. I didn't waited for so long before, but I have tried and it work ( after 10 min though ).

The F-15 short take-off, crash landing variant.

Another report: I loaded up the pbo'd source GR4 and it promptly filled my rpt to the brim. Ca 53,000 lines. Link to .rar with .txt.

Edit: If this also occurs with the other pbos/p3ds, I suspect that's why startup takes an eon compared to how snappy it should be. :)

@ SCAJolly: Did you binarize the GR4 when packing its sources into a PBO?

All new and updated releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

@ SCAJolly: Did you binarize the GR4 when packing its sources into a PBO?

No :D

I just now hit "Binarize" on the addon builder. That seemed to accomplish something else entirely: Textures got white and broken, different paas like icon were missing. It became 2mb instead of roughly 160mb (size is due to all my PSDs lying in the data folder). The .log reveals a lot of things going horribly wrong with the p3d. I assume it's something on my end and will just avoid bin'ing the files - all I do is paint the paa's anyway.

HI GUYS! I really love theses planes, but what's happen with most of them? No T6 USAF versions,f15 got very shiny paint colors and no center fuel pod and why no more armed and unarmed planes versions like the previous ones,they are cool....Btw the fulcrum paint is better and the tornado is great, good job.But i really miss the USAF T6's in both versions and the F15 with the grey paint.Again,thanks for the great job!

Edited by pathaber

I'd really love to see a gun pod and smoke rockets on the texan. It would make a great JTAC aircraft, and the gun would make for awesome air to air combat fun.

When I try to load your plane, i get:

NO ENTRY

'bin\config.bin.ExhaustsEffectJet'

what may be causing that problem?

When I try to load your plane, i get:

NO ENTRY

'bin\config.bin.ExhaustsEffectJet'

what may be causing that problem?

All planes or one particular plane?