dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

I would love for it to be the 'B' key, I also use Q n E for pedals.

R is the default key for selecting a new target though. On the other hand, I believe 'B' should be fine. the only thing that uses that key in arma is binoculars, and you can't use that in a vehicle. As an added bonus, 'b' could also be construed as short for 'burner.

Dezkit I would be willing to work on finding you high quality 20mm gun sounds and sacrifice whatever living creature you require to get that in your list of to dos.

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Dezkit some other things I wanted to run by you.

1. Could you put the tornado also in the NATO faction for us?

2. Could we get some of these jets without insignia

3. Also a Mig on the nato side would be nice if you don't mind (German Lufwaffe)

4. Also on the Tornado, what are your plans for the WSO/copilot slot? I would think that someone who can use a lantern to paint targets and a bomb control.

1. ill think about it

2. yeah

3. uhhhhhh nah

4. yea it will be full featured

and the sound ill try to find it

Are there going to be crash Models?

Lamar

idk im not a good modeller, but if somebody can model crash models from the given sources, thatll be pretty badass

Hey Dezkit, the Gun on the Tornado is somewhat set to ground targets only? I´ve tried to pick a radar lock on jets to dogfight them but I couldn´t lock (no selection box on the air targets in front of me)... or maybe the lock is disabled at guns at all?

While you don´t find a proper sound for 20mm and 30mm cannon, you could use the MiG29K sound of the cannon/gun in the Tornado, they have almost the same caliber and RoF...

cheers!

1. ill think about it

2. yeah

3. uhhhhhh nah

4. yea it will be full featured

and the sound ill try to find it

idk im not a good modeller, but if somebody can model crash models from the given sources, thatll be pretty badass

No changes planned for changing the afterburner to the 'b' button? :(

No changes planned for changing the afterburner to the 'b' button? :(

Wy "B"?

At "E" was excelent!

Guys. I fixed the topic. In order to change afterburner button you go to controls -> development -> seagull fast forward, and change it to whatever you love. Its defaulted at E.

hi could you also take a look at the turning circle of the tornado when taxing ? Not sure if its your model or altis airfield but when they do the right turn at bottom of taxi way to run at 90 degrees to run way they are not able to turn enough so run over the dirt. Cheers looking forward to the next update.

I love the Tornado since the first gulf war . I hope we can see a desert camo in the future :)

Yeah the nose wheel steering on the tornado does need a little work

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:17 ----------

also I am noticing a significant bullet drop on the tornado when firing the cannon.

---------- Post added at 13:49 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

Dezkit, I have located some good 30mm audio files different burst intervals and distances. How can I best share this information with you?

Guys. I fixed the topic. In order to change afterburner button you go to controls -> development -> seagull fast forward, and change it to whatever you love. Its defaulted at E.

Thanks!

Dezkit,

You could increase the power of maneuver on the ground for all listed aircrafts?

- T-6 (twice the current maneuver);

- GR4 - Tornado (twice the current maneuver);

- F-15 (one and a half of the current maneuver).

See the maneuverability of the new package AC130U United States Air Force at this link: BI Forum

The handling of this very same as the real aircraft.

I have the same problem as other people: 2 Migs and the game won't load anymore

Source download fixed and the aircraft optimizations will come next patch.

Source download fixed and the aircraft optimizations will come next patch.

Looking forward to this ! Thanks !

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Thrust reverse buckets are only used when landing, they do not deploy in flight.

The 2250 tanks you have modeled restrict the wing sweep to much less than it is now due to the fins. The 2250 tanks are only used to increase the range of an aircraft and tend to be used for non operational purposes ie traversing from base to base. 1500Ltr tanks are what you need much smaller.

http://data.primeportal.net/hangar/luc_colin2/tornado_gr4/Tornado%20GR.4%20Maple%20Flag%20010.JPG

Missiles are never loaded to the outboard pylons these are for countermeasure such as the ECM and AIRCM pods.

AIRCM http://tornadosig.weebly.com/uploads/4/2/0/0/4200523/7740448_orig.jpg

ECM http://s20.photobucket.com/user/DDonSS3/media/Tornado/Skyshadow2.jpg.html

There is another pylon down the centre of the aircraft which isn't modeled and can hold one store in the middle of it

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Tornado_gr4_za597_kemble_arp.jpg

Paveways on the front are to far forward

I hope this helps I have edited the grammatical errors as I was drunk when I wrote it originally oops lol

Edited by Matt_Haskins91

I'm getting the error "bad version 59 in p3d file ''.

either update your game, or don't play on a pirated version lol

]

I'm getting the error "bad version 59 in p3d file ''.

Hold on thats the exact same error someone reported about the USAF mod, could both be linked? You should discuss with fullerpj about it. He says he hasnt seen this kind of error before.

Im not sure basically the ECM on the tornado mimics the aircraft at a different location to the aircraft effectively creating a shadow of the aircraft therefore confusing enemy radar etc