dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Very nice, can't wait! You should contact Fullerpj, he's the maker of USAF addon and that includes the KC-135 Aerial Refueling plane and it would be great if the F15C could use this.

Yeahhhh! The Eagle is waaaaay better now, could dogfight a Su35 without praying for my life ;) and the T-6 is much better too, the rotor blur and the HMD gave a professional touch! But I have still pointed out some improvements to the Eagle (as a good constructive feedback should be):

a-) The Afterburner doesn´t make the engine sound louder or give it more ROAAAAARRR, it works alright, gives acceleration boost but there´s no sound indication that it is on... and would be nice to map it to Seagull fast (E button, just like John&Saul´s Superhornet...)

b-) You´re using the A-164 HUD, but the Buzzard symbology would look better and cleaner... and the cannon doesn´t have a piper (crosshair), only the arma3 engine crosshair that would be invisible in higher dificulties settinggs...

c-) Speaking about the cannon, it should have a higher ROF (just like the Gau-8) and as pointed before, a high pitched and freq sound (I know you´re stuck with vanilla sounds, but just to point out ;) and there´s a HUUUGE gray box that I believe to be the gun camera, which is blocking the lower part of the HUD, it should be lowered or removed for gameplaysake...

d-) instead of the ATGM and ASRAAM, you should use the vanilla Macer (AGM-64 clone) at the outer pylon and 4 Falchions at the inner pylon instead... or ask John&Saul permition to use their Superhornet missile box (wayyy better than vanilla missiles)

[Edit] Just noticed that the Eagle is a little fragile: it can be shot down with a single missile hit (John&Saul´s Su35 and Superhornet can sustain 2 to 3 missiles hits) and there´s no damaged model - when shot down or crashed at ground, it is the normal model, not a burning wreck, but maybe you´re already aware of this...

Quite anxious to fly the Fulcrum, and apreciate more of your work, Dezkit! =)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

When the afterburner is on and you make a fast maneuver, the aircraft has a stall of 1 second and it's way less maneuverble if you compare it when you make the same maneuver and no afterburner on.

Thanks for the F-15, I love it!

Will you add a service menu like the one for the F-18 and the A-10?

When the afterburner is on and you make a fast maneuver, the aircraft has a stall of 1 second and it's way less maneuverble if you compare it when you make the same maneuver and no afterburner on.

Will fix

;2676998']Yeahhhh! The Eagle is waaaaay better now' date=' could dogfight a Su35 without praying for my life ;) and the T-6 is much better too, the rotor blur and the HMD gave a professional touch! But I have still pointed out some improvements to the Eagle (as a good constructive feedback should be):

a-) The Afterburner doesn´t make the engine sound louder or give it more ROAAAAARRR, it works alright, gives acceleration boost but there´s no sound indication that it is on... and would be nice to map it to Seagull fast (E button, just like John&Saul´s Superhornet...)

b-) You´re using the A-164 HUD, but the Buzzard symbology would look better and cleaner... and the cannon doesn´t have a piper (crosshair), only the arma3 engine crosshair that would be invisible in higher dificulties settinggs...

c-) Speaking about the cannon, it should have a higher ROF (just like the Gau-8) and as pointed before, a high pitched and freq sound (I know you´re stuck with vanilla sounds, but just to point out ;) and there´s a HUUUGE gray box that I believe to be the gun camera, which is blocking the lower part of the HUD, it should be lowered or removed for gameplaysake...

d-) instead of the ATGM and ASRAAM, you should use the vanilla Macer (AGM-64 clone) at the outer pylon and 4 Falchions at the inner pylon instead... or ask John&Saul permition to use their Superhornet missile box (wayyy better than vanilla missiles)

[Edit'] Just noticed that the Eagle is a little fragile: it can be shot down with a single missile hit (John&Saul´s Su35 and Superhornet can sustain 2 to 3 missiles hits) and there´s no damaged model - when shot down or crashed at ground, it is the normal model, not a burning wreck, but maybe you´re already aware of this...

Quite anxious to fly the Fulcrum, and apreciate more of your work, Dezkit! =)

cheers!

A) Sound will be fixed/added. The "E button" already exists.

B) Now uses buzzard hud.

C) Cannon fixed and grey box removed

D) Edited loadout and integrated real life counterparts courtesy of john_spartan open source missile box

E) More hitpoints added

Additional - Fuel shoots out one at a time, cannon has 940 rounds now,

Very nice, can't wait! You should contact Fullerpj, he's the maker of USAF addon and that includes the KC-135 Aerial Refueling plane and it would be great if the F15C could use this.

Im pretty sure the eagle is already integrated with kc135, he was kind enough to take the files and integrate it himself <3333333 fullerpj

Can i get a Verson1.3 Source file?

old source file is 1.2 :)

sorry... my mistake. I'll just release the source to v2.0 when it comes out, which is next version.

sneak peak version 2.0 http://youtu.be/tn4MuFbk9uU

Edited by dezkit

New versions frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Yay, Dezkit, that video made me wet my pants (thou I´m not that old to use geriatric dippers lol), the Eagle is GLORIOUS now!!! Just counting the minutes to make some serious air battles of Eagles vs Fulcrums! ;)

cheers!

Awesome mod and thanks for the release. Some really great quality work your putting out, can't wait to see what's next. ;)

Thanks for this! Getting some friends together to run some awesome flight operations with the F-15C. Been seeing too much of the F/A-18 recently, needed something new. ;)

Liking the look of these! Will be interesting to see the GR4 in A3 :)

Any plans on giving the F15 bombs? Or any ground attack? It's nice to have an F15. The old one had odd shadows. And I like having one pilot. Thank you

Some bugs in the T-6.

- Right Missile Pod is twisted to the right (unaligned);

- Texture of the wheels are with some errors;

- Animation of the propeller are in conflict;

Some Screens of errors:

1- http://i.imgur.com/dVFf465.png (3137 kB)

2- http://i.imgur.com/sMsSnEy.png (3003 kB)

3- http://i.imgur.com/STiFizq.png (2978 kB)

4- http://i.imgur.com/zzkJNZI.png (3595 kB)

5- http://i.imgur.com/NXMqVXb.png (3072 kB)

Also testing the F-15.

Any plans on giving the F15 bombs? Or any ground attack? It's nice to have an F15. The old one had odd shadows. And I like having one pilot. Thank you

No bombs for default f15c. But with my service menu script coming out you will be able to do it yourself :)

Some bugs in the T-6.

- Right Missile Pod is twisted to the right (unaligned);

- Texture of the wheels are with some errors;

- Animation of the propeller are in conflict;

Some Screens of errors:

1- http://i.imgur.com/dVFf465.png (3137 kB)

2- http://i.imgur.com/sMsSnEy.png (3003 kB)

3- http://i.imgur.com/STiFizq.png (2978 kB)

4- http://i.imgur.com/zzkJNZI.png (3595 kB)

5- http://i.imgur.com/NXMqVXb.png (3072 kB)

Also testing the F-15.

Thanks for the feedback.

It is nice and smooth to fly. The only thing off about it so far is that it is extrememly shiny. Even under clouds it has really shiny reflections. About double most other aircraft. It reflects the camo pattern too which looks odd. If you can get a full reflection on the top of the aircraft (usually flying a 90 angle) the entire top is reflecting. You can't tell what color the aircraft is where the reflecting is, but you see lines/outlines of the camo pattern. But you don't see a color change, just the lines of separating colors. If you don't know what I mean, i'll take a picture next time I play.

No matter what I try, I can't seem to get the T-6A to update. I install it properly, and when i go in game there is the armed T-6A, but the normal ones don't have the propeller blur and they other updates. The armed T-6A does have propeller blur though. I'm going to delete the old files and see if that works.

Love the new F-15 though. Very fun to fly, and you can go incredible speeds with the after burner, which goes much quicker than the one on the F-18. Can't wait for the Fulcrum, too.

No matter what I try, I can't seem to get the T-6A to update. I install it properly, and when i go in game there is the armed T-6A, but the normal ones don't have the propeller blur and they other updates. The armed T-6A does have propeller blur though. I'm going to delete the old files and see if that works.

Love the new F-15 though. Very fun to fly, and you can go incredible speeds with the after burner, which goes much quicker than the one on the F-18. Can't wait for the Fulcrum, too.

i'll check maybe the unarmed has prop blur and armed does. brb

It is nice and smooth to fly. The only thing off about it so far is that it is extrememly shiny. Even under clouds it has really shiny reflections. About double most other aircraft. It reflects the camo pattern too which looks odd. If you can get a full reflection on the top of the aircraft (usually flying a 90 angle) the entire top is reflecting. You can't tell what color the aircraft is where the reflecting is, but you see lines/outlines of the camo pattern. But you don't see a color change, just the lines of separating colors. If you don't know what I mean, i'll take a picture next time I play.

got u. i made it 50% less shinier. looks a lot better now

Never mind, I got it to work.

Also, I think the Artificial Horizon on the F-15 is off. I'm going to test it some more.

Issues of the F-15.

- Motor with excessive smoke;

- External Tank eject at the same time (it should be in 2 stages - 1st tanks under the wings and 2 central tank);

- The fuel tanks to hit the ground or objects, besides should explode, causing damage too;

- Ejector seat does not work properly;

- Texture should be taken in full HD for all Ivory Aircrafts (interior and exterior).

t6a

- Fixed bug where over water you can see through cockpit

- Fixed bug where over water you can see through rotor blur

- tweaks to cabin

- replaced falchion with gbu12

- removed unarmed pylons

- other small tweeks

f15c

- Fixed bug where over water you can see through cockpit

- Added real weapons (AIM120C, AIM9X, AGM65D, thanks to John_spartan) instead of vanilla arma 3 weapons

- Fixed weapon proxies on top of fuel tanks

- 50% less shiny

- Changed HUD

- New Sound

- Cannon fixed and grey box in cockpit view removed

- More hitpoint

- Fuel shoots out one at a time now

- Cannon has 940 rounds now and correct name

- other small tweeks

mig29k

- added

Can't wait to use these!!!

---------- Post added at 00:39 ---------- Previous post was at 00:27 ----------

They look cool, but I can't get in them...

---------- Post added at 00:46 ---------- Previous post was at 00:39 ----------

Upon further examination I have found that you can only get in from the back right corner of the jet.

Hot fixed.

The error of not being able to get in is worthy of a hot fix. The rest I will solve next update