dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Maybe you can rename the rockets to real life rockets like AIM-9 and AIM-120

there will be eventually real life counterparts and a service menu or loadout system.

I think the config would be more like the to-199

i will try out the to199s config today

thanks for suggestion

Hi,

I have just tested with the F15: great work.

I like the texture and the model a lot!!

:yay:

thank you, very much !

;2675451']Hey Dezkit' date=' good to see the Eagle released, but I´ve noticed 3 major problems with it (I know it is an alpha, so don´t take this harshly): 1) There´s no Nozzle in the engine (the pallets -> [url']http://www.projectoceanvision.com/vox/images/chapter09/f-15_nozzles.jpg[/url] are missing in the model), 2-) There´s no HUD (the HUD is there but there is no projection of data in it) nor working gauges or mockup images on the radar, MDF and RWR displays =/

and at last, but not the least (and as other guys pointed above) the stall velocity is too high (for ArmA3 standards) and the turning speed (both in air and ground) is too slow, the F-15 is a dogfighter, turning this slow would make it an easy prey even for the choppers!

[Edit] I´ve just tested, the Eagle takes whole 23 seconds to complete a 360º turn while the Su-35 takes only 11 secs, IRL they should have almost the same compared turn speed, not half !

But as you´ve said, it is a trial and error config job, but you can compare some data from Buzzard, F/A-18E or Su-35 configs to get the best parameters ;D

The T-6 Texan on the other hand is quite perfect, loved the armed version, thou if I may I would suggest a CAS version armed with rockets pod and a pair of ATGMs... It has hidden selections, right? I bet the Brazilian Armed forces would love to retexture it to play as A-29 SuperTucano ( I know that the A-29 beat the Texan in a trials for the US Army, but they´re quite similar externally, your model should do him some justice ;) [edit off]

I am certain you will get it right in the next patch and I´m looking forward for the Tornado and Fulcrum! :yay:

Cheers! =)

<3333

Edited by dezkit

Thanks for the F-15 man! You're a hero!

Can't wait for the Mig-29 :)

Hey Dezkit, great work on the Texan. Two quick things..

1. Will the texan only have Air to Air Capabilities or will their be a gun or rocket pod available for a ground support role. We are a PMC Clan (rmcc.tk) and this would fit us well as the Texan would be something realistic a Private Military Company could get their hands on.

2. On a personal (when not in clan) note. Those F-15 and other planes would be great if they had a more realistic gun sound like the A-10 mods and others. Sadly Vanilla Arma team apparently has never heard a Gatling gun in their life.

Hello dezkit,

Do you have any intention of doing Armed T6?

there is an armed t6

edited: ok will add more pylons./

Edited by dezkit

anyone else having trouble(not enought speed) taking off with F-15 or is it just me ?

i am currently fixing this issue. for now you can either wait for me to release the update or use afterburner

anyone else having trouble(not enought speed) taking off with F-15 or is it just me ?

For me too. And easy to stall and bad manuver on ground.

You may need to look at the Texan, fly straight and slow and hold the rudder to either side the plane can 'drift' I'm not an expert but it does not look natural. I feel like if a real plane flew like that the tail would snap off.

If you like I can provide a video of the weird stuff that can be done flying like this.

Good to see you got the F-15 out dezkit, great work! I was kinda worried this mod might have been dead after you lost your data. I should have known you wouldn't let us down. :)

You may need to look at the Texan, fly straight and slow and hold the rudder to either side the plane can 'drift' I'm not an expert but it does not look natural. I feel like if a real plane flew like that the tail would snap off.

If you like I can provide a video of the weird stuff that can be done flying like this.

i wish i can do something about that. that is all up to BI and their flight model

Hello dezkit,

You want to make the armed version of the T6 like a real will or is only available with this latest version?

A few tips:

- Add thermal and laser display system on the underside of the aircraft (for use gunner);

- Add 2x GBU-12 slot (for use gunner) (under wings);

- Add gided AG missiles (gunner for use) (under wings);

- Add unguided rokets (for pilot use) (under wings);

- Add 2x 30mm cannon (for pilot use) (under wings);

- Add flares (for pilot use);

- The position of Instructor needs to be changed to Gunner (Responsible for all gided laser bombs and missiles) on attack version;

- Make the aircraft service system to enable reloading, repairs and refueling aircraft.

Make the independent version to.

Edited by Garra

Well, note that in real life the "AT-6" derives from the T-6B and T-6C -- "glass cockpit" derivatives from the T-6A design -- so without remodeling the cockpit the "AT-6A" would always be, what's the word... inauthentic? :p

Hello dezkit,

You want to make the armed version of the T6 like a real will or is only available with this latest version?

A few tips:

- Add thermal and laser display system on the underside of the aircraft (for use gunner);

- Add 2x GBU-12 slot (for use gunner) (under wings);

- Add gided AG missiles (gunner for use) (under wings);

- Add unguided rokets (for pilot use) (under wings);

- Add 2x 30mm cannon (for pilot use) (under wings);

- Add flares (for pilot use);

- The position of Instructor needs to be changed to Gunner (Responsible for all gided laser bombs and missiles) on attack version;

- Make the aircraft service system to enable reloading, repairs and refueling aircraft.

Make the independent version to.

I can do all of those but I honestly don't know if that is authentic! :)

You'd need a glass cockpit, but there is an armed version of the T6 Texan.

Ok.

There will be two separate planes then, T-6/A (currently released), T-6/B (released next update?) with glass cockpit

You'd need a glass cockpit, but there is an armed version of the T6 Texan.
Personally I'm treating the "AT-6A" as an Armaversum-specific 'sideways' move where an HMD was treated as an appropriate solution for the "AT-6 concept", although if dezkit chooses to create a "glass cockpit" AT-6 then that's his prerogative.

@ Garra: I'm not seeing any guns on those pictures, just GBUs and rocket pods... and Beechcraft hasn't publicly listed anything except .50/12.7 mm and 20 mm as far as guns... and I'm still trying to figure out how well animations (namely, gun barrel rotation and muzzle flash) would work on 'externalized' gun pods, considering that the engine doesn't support "proxy of a proxy"... a non-issue for the Buzzard since the gun pod is part of the Buzzard model, but for a turboprop where all weapons are modular...

@ Garra: I'm not seeing any guns on those pictures, just GBUs and rocket pods... and Beechcraft hasn't publicly listed anything except .50/12.7 mm and 20 mm as far as guns... and I'm still trying to figure out how well animations (namely, gun barrel rotation and muzzle flash) would work on 'externalized' gun pods, considering that the engine doesn't support "proxy of a proxy"... a non-issue for the Buzzard since the gun pod is part of the Buzzard model, but for a turboprop where all weapons are modular...

The real name of Armed T6 is AT-6 or AT-6B.

This aircraft is a major competitor to our EMB-314 (EMB-314 Super Tucano / ALX trainer and light attack aircraft, Brazil).

This is my google search: Click on this Link

See these photos, this aircraft will be awesome at ArmA 3 and the FRIST of this category!

Think about it!

Incoming update to F15C, T6A, and releasing MiG29K in less than 24hr

Incoming update to F15C, T6A, and releasing MiG29K in less than 24hr

YAY!!!! Now my weekend is complete (thou it will be monday then lol)... don´t forget to backup your update, just in case, Dezkit!

cheers!

F-15C Version 1.3

- Fixed flight model, and turning, should be a lot better now.

- Added engine nozzles.

- Added green cockpit light at day and night

- Added instruments (non-animated at the moment).

- Added hud

- Fixed proxies

- Fixed color and hue of main texture

- Added MFD when turning on engine.

- Fixed formation lights

Future: Animated gauges and 2 seater version!

T-6A Texan II Version 1.3

- Added rotor blur

- Other fixes i don't remember

Future: Soon there will be a T-6B Texan II armed version with glass cockpit that will replace the armed one right now.

MiG-29K Version 1.3

- Still being worked on for release ETA TOMORROW(?)

Edited by dezkit