dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Hey dezkit, I was thinking, when you are going to add more western commercial airliners like Boeing 737, Airbus A320, etc? Because there are not many of them, almost none at all in Arma games and I like civilian airliners, having played FSX and would really like seeing them in Arma 3.

When? I don't know. My best guess would be within the next 2-3 months. I need to find an organization that will grant me access to use their model first.

When? I don't know. My best guess would be within the next 2-3 months. I need to find an organization that will grant me access to use their model first.

Okay, thanks for the information. Hopefully you get permissions for some good models.

Very nice. Just got done flying it, and it will work nicely

Bugs encountered:

Non- functioning Gauges(not sure if working ones were implemented for first released, but based on your work on the larger commercial liner i would think so.)

Co-Pilot perspective is bellow the dashboard forcing 3rd person view

Texture bugs with all versions except the base model T6

;2619928']Is there an armed version of the T-6 or they´re all trainers? I´d love to use them for CAS...
As was previously discussed in the T-6A thread, there is an armed variant called the AT-6B which reached production but has yet to pick up any publicly acknowledged customers. Gameplay-wise it'd mainly mean a HUD*, six underwing hardpoints (unguided, inertially-guided, laser-guided weapons, and/or other stores), and a DTV/NV/TI "<i>view</i>" turret like the WY-55 Hellcat co-pilot's but under-fuselage.

* It's derived from the T-6B though, hence a new cockpit like what dezkit said.

I was asking Dezkit if the addon had the armed (AT-6B) version... I know IRL there´s this armed (for CAS missions) version, which lost the deal for supplying Afeghanistan to Brazilian´s A-29 SuperTucano ;)

hey guy I have an idea for you !! why not you create a stair truck to get in the plane ... by walking so we can get in cokpit or passenger seats... also that ould be nice for some scenarios like a terrorist attack in planes with swat like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1rG-i3lsb0

Anyway that's a good addons !

Nice model! Very fun to fly, though I do have a couple constructive criticisms. First, the rudder feels a bit sluggish for having such a large rudder. Second, elevator movement is backwards. When you apply up elevator, the elevator should actually move up, which will pivot the aircraft on the center of gravity.

Nothing major, just wanted to point them out. Thanks for the awesome aircraft!

Hey.

Thanks for the reply!

Either today or tomorrow I will attempt to make the texan work in arma 2. It won't be hard i think.

As for the textures, feel free to download the psd template of the texan from http://www.irissimulations.com.au/hangar/free-flight-simulator-aircraft/classics-t-6a-texan-ii

you will find it somewhere in the zip. :D

Hey Dez,

Awesome! Any change you've managed porting it?

I'll start on a new set of skins for you, on the basis of the IRISSIM version.

Thanks!

Kaz

Just saw that you changed the front page of this thread; I can't wait to try them all out. Just wondering, do you have any idea when the newest plane will come out. Nice work so far!

I am gonna release all planes in a major update on April 1.

I am gonna release all planes in a major update on April 1.

The F15C Eagle will be released at april 1st too? It isn´t a "april´s fools day" prank, isn´t it? YAY!

cheers!

;2644526']The F15C Eagle will be released at april 1st too? It isn´t a "april´s fools day" prank' date=' isn´t it? YAY!

cheers![/quote']

+1 on this :yay:

I didn´t noticed (or it was updated after my comment above) but it is going to feature a Tornado and the F/A-35 =D!!! yay again!

Hey dezkit I really like your mods and am looking forward to the new planes but, I have found an issue with your t-6a.

I'm not sure why this is happening or if you are aware of it, I run the mod with playWithSix that could make a difference I suppose, as I have had downloaded a couple mods that didn't work when downloaded through playWithSix.

Anyway keep up the good work.

this issue has already been fixed. it will be deployed on april 1

It will have it, just not this upcoming release.

this issue has already been fixed. it will be deployed on april 1

Good to hear, I figured you probably knew about it just wanted to make sure, looking forward to the update! :D

I'm really sorry guys but I am going to have to do delay this upcoming release. I have a midterm tomorrow and I have no time to do some finishing touches. I assure you that the update is around 80% done.

Oh boy, that was too good to be true... just kidding, school and RL obligations first, we are anxious, but we can wait for a top notch air mod... you could post some screenies just as a compensation, thou wink wink ;)

cheers and have good tests! (wish you multiple As)

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

splash.jpg

splash.jpg

splash.jpg

Edited by dezkit