dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Hey probably going to download this after I get off work and check it out.. looks just amazing by the way... quick question .... what is the crew/passenger capacity on this aircraft?

I tried the Yak-42 and I noticed two bugs: 1st, the landing gear doesn't seem to lower when I put the gear down, but when I touch the ground, it seems like the plane is on wheels while visually I see that the landing gear is up. And 2nd, I can hear the GPWS sounds from the plane wherever I am located. I noticed it when I put the Yak-42 flying in the air and I drove a car on the ground far from it.

Hey probably going to download this after I get off work and check it out.. looks just amazing by the way... quick question .... what is the crew/passenger capacity on this aircraft?

80 passenger 2 crew

I tried the Yak-42 and I noticed two bugs: 1st, the landing gear doesn't seem to lower when I put the gear down, but when I touch the ground, it seems like the plane is on wheels while visually I see that the landing gear is up. And 2nd, I can hear the GPWS sounds from the plane wherever I am located. I noticed it when I put the Yak-42 flying in the air and I drove a car on the ground far from it.

these are confirmed bugs

will be fixed next update

The cockpit gauges in the real aircraft do not light up.

I will provide a server key next update. This weekend

you should tackle next after your texan the bell 206 helicopter :) For some of us life players that could use a good civilian news chopper

you should tackle next after your texan the bell 206 helicopter :) For some of us life players that could use a good civilian news chopper

Yes civilian helo please so TPW air can use civilian vehicles 100%

He has full permission, he showed it in the discussion thread

yeah im getting tired of this lol why don't the moderators give infractions to people that wont read?

Edited by mercenar1e

yeah im getting tired of this lol why don't the moderators give infractions to people that wont read?

Might want to edit that. We don't talk about how the mods should run the forums, it is after all, their job.

I've since learned that Rocket released a Bell 206B JetRanger II (Armaholic link here) for Arma 2.

Hey all,

I just released the beechcraft t-6a texan ii.

I have also updated and made some fixes to yak42

happy flying.

Edited by dezkit

Thanks for informing us about the updated and new releases :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey all,

happy flying.

Hello Dezkit, awesome piece of kit you released to the community! I pretty certain you get millions of requests from the community for planes ranging from small GA aircraft to big-ass airliners that are way TOO big for Arma, but I would pitch my own if you don't mind.

I have been looking for a tandem-seat turboprop trainer for Arma for quite some time. There isn't much around to be frank. As you have made this awesome T-6, I would kindly request you to consider enabling it in the Arma 2 environment as well.

But of course, a request is rather dull if I don't commit to your efforts as well. I am currently in the business of texturing work for Arma2. You can see some examples here in my texturing project. So, if you need help making more skills - I am up for it. Of course, only if you help me get that beauty of a trainer into the ArmA 2 environment! ;)

Cheers mate and keep up you great work!

Kaz

Hello Dezkit, awesome piece of kit you released to the community! I pretty certain you get millions of requests from the community for planes ranging from small GA aircraft to big-ass airliners that are way TOO big for Arma, but I would pitch my own if you don't mind.

I have been looking for a tandem-seat turboprop trainer for Arma for quite some time. There isn't much around to be frank. As you have made this awesome T-6, I would kindly request you to consider enabling it in the Arma 2 environment as well.

But of course, a request is rather dull if I don't commit to your efforts as well. I am currently in the business of texturing work for Arma2. You can see some examples here in my texturing project. So, if you need help making more skills - I am up for it. Of course, only if you help me get that beauty of a trainer into the ArmA 2 environment! ;)

Cheers mate and keep up you great work!

Kaz

Hey.

Thanks for the reply!

Either today or tomorrow I will attempt to make the texan work in arma 2. It won't be hard i think.

As for the textures, feel free to download the psd template of the texan from http://www.irissimulations.com.au/hangar/free-flight-simulator-aircraft/classics-t-6a-texan-ii

you will find it somewhere in the zip. :D

ohh it´s a pitty you´ve dropped the PAK-FA project (model license issues?), but I see you´ve started a MiG29B (trainer?), that´s awesome!

Is there an armed version of the T-6 or they´re all trainers? I´d love to use them for CAS...

cheers!

;2619928']ohh it´s a pitty you´ve dropped the PAK-FA project (model license issues?)' date=' but I see you´ve started a MiG29B (trainer?), that´s awesome!

Is there an armed version of the T-6 or they´re all trainers? I´d love to use them for CAS...

cheers![/quote']

It's not because of license issues :)

And the MiG will be my first armed aircraft. I will try to match the quality of it to the Su35 developed by Saul and John_Spartan, and maybe better?

I will leave the T-6A unarmed and won't be making a T-6B because of the fact I want this plane to be solely used for training and designing a new cockpit for an unarmed aircraft seems superfluous.

I will create a new thread on the MiG29 in the discussion forum soon. Stay tuned ;D

Hey all,

happy flying.

I really enjoy flying with this beast but I kinda dislike the cockpit windows, I think there is to much glare which makes in impossible to fly in this perspective.

But otherwise great plane and a lot of fun!

Hey dezkit, I was thinking, when you are going to add more western commercial airliners like Boeing 737, Airbus A320, etc? Because there are not many of them, almost none at all in Arma games and I like civilian airliners, having played FSX and would really like seeing them in Arma 3.

Edited by Viikkasota