DOWNLOAD VERSION 13.37

Google Drive

ETC...

CHECK THE READMES FOR CREDITS AND COOL STUFF

Edited by dezkit

Nice Mod. I'll try it out now :)

Cheers!

Ranwer

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thats pretty cool, which other aircrafts do tou plan to make?

737, 747, il96, for now.

A380 ? ;-) It looks very great and the idea behind it is so good. Do you think about the possibility to go inside the plane like a notmal house or something?

Close Quarter Police Missions would be great and possible then.

A380 ? ;-) It looks very great and the idea behind it is so good. Do you think about the possibility to go inside the plane like a notmal house or something?

Close Quarter Police Missions would be great and possible then.

The Yak42 already supports going inside through the back door :D

I am going to go with the "quantity over quality" content right now. I want to release functional airplanes so that you guys can enjoy using them and enjoy the aesthetics as soon as possible. I will release 737 later today. After releasing a number of planes (I think 6-7 should be enough), I will add enhancements such as cockpit interaction and other.

I am going to go with the "quantity over quality" content right now. I want to release functional airplanes so that you guys can enjoy using them and enjoy the aesthetics as soon as possible. I will release 737 later today. After releasing a number of planes (I think 6-7 should be enough), I will add enhancements such as cockpit interaction and other.

Agree :D

Version 1.02 released.

- Boeing 737 added.

- Yak 42 bug fixes.

the Yak was pretty dope the sound of the jet seems alittle weird but flys great and the back door opening is cool... Are u able to fill all those seats? Also does the 737 come with this pack?

the Yak was pretty dope the sound of the jet seems alittle weird but flys great and the back door opening is cool... Are u able to fill all those seats? Also does the 737 come with this pack?

Yes! I just released the 737 so you probably don't have it, you can go to https://github.com/dezkit/CJM/blob/master/%40CJM/addons/b737.pbo and press View Raw to download just the b737 or you can redownload from the main link to get all the bug fixes too.

I will get working on the sound once I release a couple more jets.

link didnt work for me... Armaholic download updated? haha thats crazy u can have that many people in this plane. Have u thought about doing fighter jets? somthing like F-17 stealth fighter or unmanned vehicles like the X-47B

link didnt work for me... Armaholic download updated? haha thats crazy u can have that many people in this plane. Have u thought about doing fighter jets? somthing like F-17 stealth fighter or unmanned vehicles like the X-47B

https://github.com/dezkit/CJM/archive/master.zip

Probably in the distant future I will learn how to model as good as Saul and John Spartan. I am still learning how to model, script, texture, etc. Plus this is is a Civilian mod :D

These are the LoCW/WoP models, right? Glad to see somebody bringing some of them over. :)

Yeah! Finally, right?

I worked on bringing a few of them over for a while, before my hd decided to corrupt half my stuff/die and RL took over. D: Any chance you'll follow Mukcep's path and release the source files when complete?

I worked on bringing a few of them over for a while, before my hd decided to corrupt half my stuff/die and RL took over. D: Any chance you'll follow Mukcep's path and release the source files when complete?

Yeah. I am actually a big fan/supporter of releasing open source content. I forgot to untick the binarization thing in arma3 tools.

Next stop: boeing 747