Sign in to follow this  
krizz kaliko

How do You Join an arma 3 life server

I have tried to join all the arma 3 life servers and gotten a connection rejected. valid cd key. all of that. Do i need any mods or addons?

no none of the life servers work they have the red dot of incompatibility

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:11 ----------

I shoudltn need to download any addons, it should just download the mission but every ser rejects it, do i need to download arma2net and armalife?

Are you on the dev channel?

By the way, there is no need for profanity, censored or not.

no im on the basic build

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

I just went through the server list, its all red all the way down.

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

I'm able to join domination the benny mod and a few others just not life. in beta i had no problem with life

no im on the basic build

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

I just went through the server list, its all red all the way down.

What version of the game you on? Is it set to auto-update to the latest?

From what 'life' missions i've seen- addons are needed.

From what 'life' missions i've seen- addons are needed.

Most of the ones I see do not. Server-side addons show up in the browser's mod list, but the client obviously does not need to load them.

The better question is why would you want to play something with so many rules and restrictions?

The better question is why would you want to play something with so many rules and restrictions?

Role-playing is pretty popular in the greater gaming world. Also, rules don't necessarily run counter to gameplay.

Looks like you are running mods without knowing that... If all the server are red, you can be sure. Check out your mod list and untick everything.

Role-playing is pretty popular in the greater gaming world. Also, rules don't necessarily run counter to gameplay.

if i whant to play for exampel altis life its a yellow dot and in the expantions it saz @arma2NET and life_server i can load this servers but it gies me a thing like sctipt not found

if i whant to play for exampel altis life its a yellow dot and in the expantions it saz @arma2NET and life_server i can load this servers but it gies me a thing like sctipt not found

Those run server-side only. You don't need them. What is the error message you are getting, exactly?

I have tried to join all the arma 3 life servers and gotten a connection rejected. valid cd key. all of that. Do i need any mods or addons?

Altered your thread title, please try not use profanity in a thread title censored or not. Thanks

When i load up arma 3 life on a server it loads i pick a role then it goes to a debrief screen that says "im ready" on it or disconnect im ready doesnt work plesae help