shammy2010

Sham's US Armament Pack

Thank you very much for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I don't know if it's just me but the M27 sound is a little too quiet. The reload is louder than the actual shot.

Edited by Winters12

@winters12 Hello could you please tell me if you actually hear any gunshots or just the bolt moving and the bullet. I ask because it sounds fine for me but there have been path issues in the past for other things and I hope I didn't make a mistake to where it just redirects to my p drive data

Hey Guys, just to let you know, I put an update out a couple hours ago fixing some visual and sound related bugs with the m27. (Same Link)

Thank you very much for informing us about the hotfix :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

It sound like the bolt is just moving, but im not sure. I saw no problem with the old sound.

@winters12 hmmmm... that is a strange error, did you update to the latest update/hotfix?

I did. Perhaps you could make a video of you shooting it and I can tell you if thats the sound I hear?

@winters12 Well I released an update the day after I released 0.6 called 0.6 hotfix which should have fixed the sound issue. Unfortunately I don't have any recording devices so I must ask if you could kindly take a video of what is wrong with the sound if it's not too much to ask. I would love to get to the bottom of this.

Hey guys, I'm cooking up a little surprise for ya'll, it will require AGM but the feature is not released yet so when 0.94 is out, I will be updating the pack with this mysterious new feature!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to update in a while; life gets busy and stuff happens but I've been working on getting these weapons to look better, here's what I have been up to recently, check it out if you're interested and get some!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4logcthp9kchwpj/SHM_Armament.rar?dl=0

Changelog:

-Remodelled and retextured much of the AR 15 platforms

-Added M249's

-Added custom reload animations

-Added custom jam clearing animations (works with agm only)

-Removed m27, m40a5, and a few other weapons (temporarily)

-minor config fixes

Future plans and things left to do

-I have to work with the weight of the m249 box mags (right now they don't weigh as much)

-Re implement the m16a2, car 15, m27, m40a5

-Motion capture all custom animations (basic redo)

-Add Scar-L

Changelog:

-Remodelled and retextured much of the AR 15 platforms

-Added M249's

-Added custom reload animations

-Added custom jam clearing animations (works with agm only)

-Removed m27, m40a5, and a few other weapons (temporarily)

-minor config fixes

Out of curiosity, is this the same AGM that stopped being produced like CSE as they are all joined up nowadays under the ACE Mod? If so, if people use ACE as opposed to an outdated version of AGM, will it still work? 

Unfortunately that is the only way to get these to work at the moment, I will ask the ace developers to implement this into their mod but for the moment, it's only AGM.

Also, if anyone wants the latest version of my work, they can get the beta that is always under development. This is the link, I will also link in this in the first post:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvkbw9qx5u6zter/SHM_Armament%28beta%29.rar?dl=0

Guest HellGhost

Hi,

Nice work.

Just a little advice.

You should update the images int the presentation page.

Actually, if I don't come here and read the changelog, I can still think that the models and textures quality never changed since the first release.

And that's not the case, you clearly make a nice work on the new visuals.

Thanks for this weapon pack !

Thank you hellghost for the kind words, I understand that the pictures have never truly been updated, I should have informed Foxhound that I took new screens

New mod v0.7 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Shamwill , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hello There! For anyone still following this mod, I got another update for ya'll in 0.075

Changelog:

-Re-added remodelled and retextured M27 IAR with WORKING Grippod!!

-added M92FS Pistol

-Added rail cover to all ar 15 platform railings

-Fixed multiple Geometrical and texture issues

-Other small fixes I cannot remember

Link is the same as the first post, feel free to download and leave feedback!

• Like 1

How have I never seen this mod before?I thought I had tied literally every weapon mod by now. Anyway-looks great, downloading now.Thanks a lot :)

• Like 1

Sorry for the glitched post, I don't know what happened.... anyways, thanks for the download and if it's not too much trouble, please leave feedback and what could be improved! have a great weekend