shammy2010

Sham's US Armament Pack

It's been a while and while I haven't been able to add any new weapons, I have been able to improve on the texturing somewhat in some areas and fixing other issues I forgot everything I did in detail so I will changelog this as best as I can

Changelog:

-Improved UV Mapping and Textures to 2nd generation

-Fixed such as M4A1 sights not aiming properly

-Removed Tape from magazine

-Fixed M27 IAR Hand Animation

-Other changes that I cannot remember!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4logcthp9kchwpj/SHM_Armament.rar

Edited by Shammy2010

Thank you very much for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Finally! A m27 mod. I love it. I have already put several hundred rounds through this thing.

I do hope we get compatible sounds with jsrs.

Thanks! I'm thinking about JSRS compatibility. Got alot on my plate right now though!

Thanks! I'm thinking about JSRS compatibility. Got alot on my plate right now though!

Shammy I will admit I've switched to SoS since downloading your mod. I didn't know SoS was so good. If you do get the time, can I get a M27 without the opened bipod? I have not stopped using it since I downloaded the mod. I love it.

Alright, after a couple months, I've decided to get back to this and got somethings special for those people who are interested in the mod!

Changelog:

-Releasing the M40A5

-Third generation AR-15 model textures

-Other fixes major and minor I can't remember!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4logcthp9kchwpj/SHM_Armament.rar

Thank you very much for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest
updated with fixed archive

Just noticed the mod on Armaholic and downloaded it. I love the models, but the M16A4 (all variants )and M4 (also all variants) make no sound when they fire? They all make noise when reloading, however. The M27 IAR makes sounds and it sounds awesome, and so does the M40A5. I'm fairly certain I installed it correctly, so is it a mod problem or am I just missing something..?

Thanks for the heads up hoffinator, it's strange because it works for me, did you try the other configs? maybe it's a problem with a specific config. Let me know if that's the case and which one!

Hmm...

Okay, so I've disabled all mods except for your mod and ASDG. Went in game, used M16's from the ammo box and just to check, from the config list. Have tried every sound config and still nothing. I have no idea what's going on, I really like the models and the sound for the M27! Man, I really wish I could get this working.

Do you get any errors? Also, you need the speed of sound mod which I understand you didn't have, unless you used the old configs which are in the "folder", that will give you access to the regular sounds. I forgot to put the proper configs in the last minute because I use the speed of sound configs.

I can confirm that the sounds on the rifles are gone. So SoS sound mod is a requirement now? How about if I use these weapons with JSRS, or without sound mods at all?

Another thing, player holds the M40A5 as if its a regular assault rifle with a magazine. Might want to change it so that the hands are on the weapon since its floating under the rifle now.

Sorry I've been away for a little bit, anyways, I'm cooking up a new set of textures and better geometry for all weapons. Next update may take some time but I am aiming to shock, not just impress. Thank you to all those who still play my mod

And do you plan to mod the scar- h ? This is like Scar-L but with 7.62 :)

can you make a SCAR H (i mean, Mk.17 battle rifle) with Angled Grip ?

becouse some people wanna more heavy power. :)

I plan on making both scar h and scar l but current objective is to make ar 15 models and m40 have better geometry and textures

Sham, can we please get a updater for the 1.24 sound changes? and possibly lower the volume slightly on the M27? Much love.

An update with better models, reworked textures, fixed and new m27 sounds, will all be released within the next couple days. Didn't think anyone was still interested in this but thanks for the support!

Well... this is really just an excuse for me to release what I got and it's not much compared to what I had planned for the mod pack but I wanted to release this update because of the sound changes in recent updates and thought I'd show you guys what I got so far. It's still not much because I have not had much time to spend on the weapons due to some real life problems but here you go. I will list as many of the changes I have made that I can still remember.

-Revamped and reworked most of the models (Still work to do)

-Redone Textures (Will probably get new textures next update anyways)

-Updated Sounds in config

-Updated M27 Sounds

-Removed SOS compatibility temporarily

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4logcthp9kchwpj/SHM_Armament.rar

Good work mate, I have a lot of respect for you guys who put so many hours into making content for us who are just here to play and enjoy. Your work is very much appreciated and I reckon I am speaking for all who use your great mod. Keep up the good work.

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. I hope you enjoy my mod and have a nice day!

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

posted a quick hotfix for the m40a5 being a bit too wide (same link)