sickboy

Discover, Play, Promote missions and mods withSIX

How can installed mods be updated with sync? It's not informing me of updates or offering me options like playwithsix did.

Wondering If Anyone Else Is Having This Problem.  Have Been Using LEA Load Out Editor For Arma 3For A Long Time With No Probs, But Now I Have This -filePatching Prob.  I Use Play With Six, I Unchecked The -NofilePatching But Still Have The Script Not Found Error.  If I Use ARMA Launcher With -filePatching Enabled It Works No Problem.  I Know This Is Probably A Play With Six Prob.  Just Looking For Some Help If Anyone Else Has Had This.

Thanks

Dan

After the latest update it seems that all my custom collections are gone and when i create a new collection of mods it disappear after i relaunch it.  Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

So I downloaded WithSix because I wanted something I could use to update mods without having to redownload the whole bloody mod. I saw a few tutorial vids on YouTube then get W6 set up, only my W6 interface looks completely different, it's just a small box in the bottom right with a few options, so I can't follow through with what I saw in the tutorials. Is it because I don't have premium, or is this just how the interface looks?

Help.jpg

Aniallator, on 08 Dec 2015 - 20:07, said:

So I downloaded WithSix because I wanted something I could use to update mods without having to redownload the whole bloody mod. I saw a few tutorial vids on YouTube then get W6 set up, only my W6 interface looks completely different, it's just a small box in the bottom right with a few options, so I can't follow through with what I saw in the tutorials. Is it because I don't have premium, or is this just how the interface looks?

You're using Sync WithSix, their new client. I assume the tutorials are about Play WithSix? If so

http://withsix.com/download< on the right side of the page to download PWS

PWS is working again with A2 mods, awesome news!

Since when? I tried Yesterday thats almost two month later  and it still didnt work.

After months of silence, it is time to finally reveal what we've been working on!
Our first major update to our website in a long time and the first true implementation of our new Sync software approach.
Watch our video introduction, to see for your self, what we're so excited about!
---
We've always wanted to improve the way you interact with mods. Starting by how you discover them all up to how you get ready to launch and play them together with friends and teammates.
Because of this, we focused our existing solutions and where we could innovate and enhance them. We also looked at what has changed since we started 5 years ago in the modding scene and how the content is supported nowadays.
The result of this, is a new approach, that combines modern web technology with a small client. This allows you to directly interact with the content from our website. With a minor update to the websites interface and a major change for our software solutions.
This is the new withSIX.com!
---
We're really excited to release this update near the end of this month. Until then we're still tweaking and improving some elements before that.
We want to release something new, unique and way more user-friendly than what we've released so far.
To help us, please share your questions, feedback and ideas. Contact us if you like to get early access. Help us to test and make sure we've accounted for all situations and release as bug-free as possible. To participate contact us at support@sixnetworks.net

• Like 1

Is support for other games in the near future planned? Handling older titles in the ARMA and GTA series and the earlier Tom Clancy games would be nice.

• Like 1

Is support for other games in the near future planned? Handling older titles in the ARMA and GTA series and the earlier Tom Clancy games would be nice.

We have build our platform to add support for other games in a reasonably easy fashion, most of the work would be to find and add the content  :)

The installation of mods and launching them with the games is mostly prepared already  B)

Right now we're mainly focusing on releasing a stable product for current games.

We prioritize games with a large player-base that is active online and obviously with modding support.

It's a effort vs reward kind of thing. We also want to support games AND be part of their community like we've always been for ARMA. 

If you have more suggestions for different games or features, let us know at https://community.withsix.com/category/2/feedback-ideas

• Like 1

Meet the new withSIX.com and improved 'Sync withSIX' client approach. Our major update to our website after months of hard work!

Enjoy the new interface and all the great improvements that come with it. 
Discovering and experiencing mods has never been easier. Feel free to combine them in any way you want into Playlists or share them with your friends as Collections. 

The new withSIX.com combines our vision for a platform, dedicated to discovering and experiencing mods. 

Since we started on our journey five years ago we wanted to push the boundaries of how you can experience mods. Starting with the 6th Updater and later PwS, we added version control, Custom repository support and much more. 

Now, we integrated all these amazing features into an easy to use interface. 
No matter if you are a casual gamer or the manager of a major community, the new withSIX.com offers a solution for every user type. 

With this major upgrade, we want to give you an flexible and intuitive way to find, combine and enjoy modifications, while keeping the features we added over the years. 
You can quickly add mods for a casual gaming session to the newly added playlist or create major collections with version control, custom repository support and linked servers, using the same easy to use interface. 

We hope you enjoy the new withsix.com. Let us know how you like the new platform and what you would like us to add next.

https://withsix.com/blog/experience-the-new-withsix-com

The new withSIX.com - Week 1, Update 1.1

BoldDefenselessGordonsetter.gif

It's now exactly one week since our major relaunch, it has been our most successful release yet, in terms of scope, stability and reception!

We've been actively patching some smaller holes over the past days, to further stabilize and smoothen the experience.

The team figured it would be great to celebrate with a 1.1 release, bringing a much improved download experience.

Downloading has never been so smooth! Oh and withSIX no longer uses double disk-space. All you SSD users out there will be pleased!

Oh and the new withSIX.com no longer uses double the disk-space.

Read on for more highlights and this release's changelog.
  • Like 1

SIXREP #0002
p8qCQAA.gif
It's the end of week 2 since the release of our major website upgrade.
And here's already the result of our second bug bash round! Aptly named SIXREP from now on, thanks to a great suggestion on our previous release post.

This release we've also added some niceties again, especially for communities and server admins.

Read on for more highlights and this release's changelog.

VIDGUIDE: Publish and manage your mods withSIX.com

WithSIX.com would be nothing without the amazing community of modders and your mind-blowing content.

We share your enthusiasm, as our team members have all been involved with mod development too. This is how we also understand your grieves when it comes to distributing your mods. Spending a lot of time to ensure that your latest content is available to everyone can be frustrating. 

This is why we provide a whole range of publishing features

Read more for our video guide to publishing and managing your mods

I've updated the Nimitz yesterday night and somehow the version numbers got mangled (most likely my mistake, user error). I uploaded the correct version this morning (0.95-beta) and noticed that the pws support page is down: http://withsix.com/errors/404?resource=http:%2F%2Fwithsix.com%2Fp%2Fsupport

Edited by TeTeT

Downloading has never been so smooth! Oh and withSIX no longer uses double disk-space. All you SSD users out there will be pleased!

Are there any plans to make PwS no longer use double disk-space (which I presume means there is no longer any need for the synq folder) as well or will this only ever be for Sync WithSix?

Why the hell does PW6 ask for my Steam credentials when trying to download anything? I can't download anything and I'm definitely not giving away my fucking Steam credentials. What the fuck?

e5f60586bf93857ddfb41bd3b6db2aac.png

• Like 1

The only reason that makes any sense would be if the specific content is hosted on Steam Workshop...

I have used play with six client for a while now and since the last update came through it does not launch and when i check my task manager it says that it is running in the background and yet it doesnt show on my screen.  I tried reinstall it and still the same issue.  Does anyone know what might be causing this?  Any help would be appreciated. 

Why the hell does PW6 ask for my Steam credentials when trying to download anything? I can't download anything and I'm definitely not giving away my fucking Steam credentials. What the fuck?

Apologies, this was by mistake, it was part of a private test with Authors publishing by Steam integration and got activated accidentally, another approach was also already devised and evaluated. The fix should be live shortly in an API update.

I'm sorry for the late response, I was on holiday, and notifications were off.

I have used play with six client for a while now and since the last update came through it does not launch and when i check my task manager it says that it is running in the background and yet it doesnt show on my screen.  I tried reinstall it and still the same issue.  Does anyone know what might be causing this?  Any help would be appreciated. 

Play withSIX, not Sync? In case of PwS, it might be related to graphics tweaking utilities, any change in those recently?

Are there any plans to make PwS no longer use double disk-space (which I presume means there is no longer any need for the synq folder) as well or will this only ever be for Sync WithSix?

We try only to update PwS for bug fixes, while this is considered a bigger change.

If we can better understand the desire to stick with PwS we can consider porting the change.

Play withSIX, not Sync? In case of PwS, it might be related to graphics tweaking utilities, any change in those recently?

I use play with six.  I have not made any changes to the system the only difference is that i updated it and would not show.  I really like play with six and is there a way to revert back to previous version of it by any chance.  I tried using sync and i get errors and not a fan of it mostly cause if find play with six easier to use.

I use play with six.  I have not made any changes to the system the only difference is that i updated it and would not show.  I really like play with six and is there a way to revert back to previous version of it by any chance.  I tried using sync and i get errors and not a fan of it mostly cause if find play with six easier to use.

I see, could this be related? https://community.withsix.com/topic/268/error-cefsharp-core-dll-could-not-be-loaded/4