Sign in to follow this  
anusmangler

Totally at a lost....intros....

ok all i want to do is start my intro with my unit in the back of the transport. easy right? this moveincargo c1..... NOPE instantly in the driver seat...ok....so how about a waypoint to get in a nearly full transport....NOPE....instantly driving again....ok...so how about a transport with the rank of major and me as privite with the same ways done before NOPE! driver fucking again. what the fuck! how do i simply start in cargo not driving? or has this already been addressed as a bug?

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

sorry so pissed ive been stuck on this stupid problem i spelled loss wrong.

just a guess, is it an empty vehicle? if so, make it a populated vehicle with a driver already in it? (unless that is not what you want)

doesnt matter if its empty or not....always warp to driver....I dont understand. Ive done this 100 times. this moveincargo xxxx I even tried a helicopter for shits and giggles and yup driver again. when i assigncargo xxx just leaves me where im at doesnt move me into cargo....someone has to know whats the deal here. even cleared the map thinking it might be something i did in a script....even then fresh units and map....still warp to driver. I even kick the driver out and he moves to passenger even if he out ranks me. Mind BLOWN

Hmmm....done this many times in the past. Have you tried assignAsCargo first then moveInCargo?

this only happens in the "intro" tab of the mission. not for the mission tab. there has to be some bug. try to replicate it, please READ!! I already stated it doesnt matter if the vehicle is empty or not. always warp to driver. Also I already stated that i have them out rank me. please read!

simple work around - don't use the intro tab in editor for the intro, its not necessary. unless u can tell me the benefit of doing so?

I execute a fake intro (blackscreen) inside the init.sqf for 15 seconds on start up, this allows everyone to get ingame before the real intro starts.

here is my mission with an intro http://www.mediafire.com/download/qt88anppfmcy6hg/Operation_Foxhound.Altis(2).pbo

just delete all the dummy characters when the intro is complete.

hope this helps