Sign in to follow this  
n_icomach

Looking for config/modeler to port over A2 Humvee to A3 (paying)

Hello I'm looking for a modeler/config savvy individual that would be interested in porting over the ArmA 2 humvees into ArmA3. This will be a paying job. Please PM me if interested.

Note this is keeping to the data packs released a month or two back.

Uh just wait a few weeks I'm sure someone will release them. BTW don't offer to pay for this shit, its just weird.

There is a community addon coming from the creator of All In ARMA and some other people. Just wait some time and you will get it without paying

Is it legal? New licenses say no money profits. I think u broke license with that offer.

Is it legal? New licenses say no money profits. I think u broke license with that offer.

That is a question that popped in my mind as well. I'd assume I'm safe since I'm paying for the labor. I'd be interested to know.

Seems pretty obvious that the dude you'd pay would be making a commercial profit from it.

Seems pretty obvious that the dude you'd pay would be making a commercial profit from it.

That does make sense, my apologies for not taking the time to fully read the data pack and make sure I comprehend all of it. Please consider this thread closed.