soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

Tick tock, the hours are counting down!

(Not that I can actually play it until thursday :( )

Do the rules state that this has to be released before the contests closing hour?

All it says is submission of entries close on the 28th. Whether or not that means it has to be released depends on how you interpret that statement. I personally don't know.

All it says is submission of entries close on the 28th. Whether or not that means it has to be released depends on how you interpret that statement. I personally don't know.

I thought it said that they must be finished by 24:00 (GMT +1) on the 28th Oct, as they are allowed to update\modify entries up until that point.

I gues they have to relese mod (they can update it later propably), otherwise there would be one more date when all mods must be finished and there is no such date afaik

First version of the mod is probably being finalized and uploaded.

Thanks, as if I haven't been checking this page enough for the past week, now my life is gone until tomorrow >_>

Very nice!

Well, I think you both misunderstood. I said it is probably being finalized and uploaded, I don't know how it really looks like as I was "off the grid" for whole weekend. ;)

But as far as I know, most bugs that could been eliminated before deadline of MANW, were most likely eliminated, although there is a lot more work to do.

I guess we will know today ;)

When this thread goes from 115 pages to 140 pages in 20 mins ... could be a sign ;)

Well, I think you both misunderstood. I said it is probably being finalized and uploaded, I don't know how it really looks like as I was "off the grid" for whole weekend. ;)

But as far as I know, most bugs that could been eliminated before deadline of MANW, were most likely eliminated, although there is a lot more work to do.

Oh I understood what you said, but even the fact that it might be currently being finalized and being uploaded is enough to cause what I said :P

I can hear the Bear awakening......Distance crys of "UUURRRRAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

The rotor blades of a Hind....

Distant crack of an AK.....

Yes,i feel it,its almost here

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

I think the last time i was this anticipating something was when i was a kid,staying awake late to wait for wrestlemania to begin:D

I thought it said that they must be finished by 24:00 (GMT +1) on the 28th Oct, as they are allowed to update\modify entries up until that point.

Taken from the official rules

Submission of Entries will be closed on 28th October 2014 at 12am (GMT+1).

http://makearmanotwar.com/rules

Taken from the official rules

Submission of Entries will be closed on 28th October 2014 at 12am (GMT+1).

http://makearmanotwar.com/rules

Well my understanding from that must mean it only has to be submitted (which it has been) not released at that time, I mean the fact of having the voting system available before anything is released is a sign of that since we have all submitted our vote based on pictures not from playing with the actual content. So from my assessment it doesn't mean they have to release it now (even-tho that would be great).

I mean the fact of having the voting system available before anything is released is a sign of that since we have all submitted our vote based on pictures not from playing with the actual content.
As far as I know it's not actual voting but rather "show of support" since it's up to BI to decide which mod will win at certain nomination.

As far as I know it's not actual voting but rather "show of support" since it's up to BI to decide which mod will win at certain nomination.

Well clarification on what actually had to be submitted with the application or the mods it self the 28th would of been great but honestly I have no idea, I'm purely just speculating. So hopefully submission does mean they have to release today.

Well clarification on what actually had to be submitted with the application or the mods it self the 28th would of been great but honestly I have no idea, I'm purely just speculating. So hopefully submission does mean they have to release today.

I read it to mean that submissions have to be received by the specified time for judging purposes and it is that build that will be judged... this may or may not indicate public release but for contest entry this is the deadline for final build to be judged... I, like others, am hoping there is a public release ...lets hope :)

But what is the point of us vote than? Will judges just play promoted entries or?

But what is the point of us vote than? Will judges just play promoted entries or?

Voting is only possible in the Singleplayer category, and will select the 20 Singleplayer finalists. To vote for your favorite Singleplayer entry, please log in with your Steam account. This is so that we can verify ownership of Arma 3. Then browse through the Singleplayer entries, find your favorite ones, and click on the ‘Vote’ button on the entry’s profile page.

On top of ‘voting’, you can also ‘support’ a Singleplayer entry. Read more about ‘Supporting’ below.

SUPPORTING

Singleplayer Multiplayer Addons Total Modifications

Supporting is a bit different than voting, and can be done via any login method, for all categories. Supporting is similar to liking something on Facebook – and its main purpose is to boost the morale of contestants. To support an entry, simply log in and click on the ‘Support’ button on the entry’s profile page. The number of supporters for an entry does not increase its chance of winning.

Supporter Rewards

Support an entry by logging in with your Bohemia Interactive profile, and receive the Make Arma Not War 'Supporter' forums badge - plus a 30% discount voucher for Arma 3 (Steam version) on Store.bistudio.com!waasa