soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

I think we can expect, at the very least, a hmmwv and an apache with the initial release.

It seems silly to ask, but will there be HMMWVs in the initial release?

Well my friend this is bad question, correct question should be: How many variants of HMMWVs will be in the initial release?

I apologize for every "kurwa" that has been said in this video :) :)

:bounce3: Will we get the optional and awesome configs to make CAF agressors even better with this awesome mod? :)

Are the Taliban, civ bus' and stuff also included in RHS or are those from other mod packs?

Are the Taliban, civ bus' and stuff also included in RHS or are those from other mod packs?
...some MP playing :)

used addons: caf aggressors with rhs compatibility&enhancments config, aia tp, rds civ & RHS

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?180184-RDS-A2-Civilian-Pack

@ Raytesh

They will relase them for sure.

no they are not

What Us heli will be available with the 1st release?

Plenty :)

I will have to redact my earlier comment.

There will be SP scenarios released with v0.3 of RHS Escalation.

Plenty :)

I will have to redact my earlier comment.

There will be SP scenarios released with v0.3 of RHS Escalation.

Indeed, great news! it is a wise decision, cus players can jump into those missions and test the mod right away (and give faster feedback) =)

cheers!

Is it just me or do the M4s sound like MXs? If so, is that just a place holder or...?

I was reading along and saw that the release date is only a couple of days away, you should of seen my excitement, then my disappointment as I remember the only computer I own that can run Arma 3 is broken.

Finally The GAZ Tigr now has an interior ;)

Here are some raw ingame screens.

Tigr Model by ABS and textures by VASMKD.

Tigr Interior model by ABS and Petr005. Interior Textures by VASMKD

geTNtNU.jpg

QX91plR.jpg

YrrobyY.jpg

Interior Textures by VASMKD

I wish I could say "sexy," but holy shit, Gaz needs some new interior designers. :P

Not the sexiest design but apparently some purpose to the camo other than hate or love looks :P

Whats wrong with the interior??

Looks great,for all i care it could be baron black.Looks great and seats enough.

Maybe you should be looking for the enemy and not the linnens ;)

Can't wait anymore...I want it right now !!!!

The interior is that way so if the enemy gets the jump on the vehicle and opens up the back, all you have to do is spiderman yourself onto the walls and voila, you've concealed yourself effectively from the sight of said enemy. :cool:

The interior is that way so if the enemy gets the jump on the vehicle and opens up the back, all you have to do is spiderman yourself onto the walls and voila, you've concealed yourself effectively from the sight of said enemy. :cool:

But if the camo was just a bit higher res, it would be much better. When you see it next to a high res soldier цифра uniform, it really stands out.

But if the camo was just a bit higher res, it would be much better. When you see it next to a high res soldier цифра uniform, it really stands out.

so if the uniform was lower res,there would be no issue?

Sorry mate,theres no need to question the quality of free stuff.

so if the uniform was lower res,there would be no issue?

Sorry mate,theres no need to question the quality of free stuff.

I know, but it's really eye poking, when the overall quality of the Tigr is amazing but this interior camo is kinda grainy.

That's the case in all aspects of the game; the weapons are higher resolution than the characters which are higher resolution than the vehicles which are higher resolution than the buildings which are higher resolution than the terrain. And for good reason, until we have infinite processing power.

Can't wait to see what you've been cooking up RHS team.

Well its not certain what his texture quality is set at either, but regardless I think it's perfectly fine the way it is.

I can barely wait for this haha! I assume it will be included, but will those units wearing Mountain Flora (Were on Facebook page not too long ago) be included as well? They look perfect for any scenarios that could take place on Altis.

For anyone wondering about RHS and ALiVE support, we have recently released 0.9 which has specific customisations to support RHS in all it's glory :)