soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

The Facebook impaired thank you.

Is that AV's Javvie?

I think that is just the a2 jav.

Looks like A2 jav model and texture to me.. then again its kinda "light" like some RHS textures i saw before.. hmm

Eagerly awaiting this piece of arma art. Also I'll take the A2 jav's if that's the case.

If I remember well, Alex Vestin worked on an updated (model, texture, UI) of the Javelin. He posted about it in his US inspired unit thread. So, I think this is his work, wich is amaizing in my opinion.

Can't wait to use this mod !

PS : Do you plan/are working on a Afghanistan/Russia conflict as well ?

Shep they are not at all likely to be working on a Afghanistan Russia conflict, they arent even doing Soviet stuff (like older PKM etc) on first release I think, (look at the fb screens) they only showed modern ones.

So I am gonna go ahead and guess they are definitely not since MANW deadline is so close.

Shep they are not at all likely to be working on a Afghanistan Russia conflict,

I think he does not refers to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, but to two separate conflicts: the American army in Afghanistan and the current situation between the Russian and Ukrainian :D

HH_FROST : I'm talking about the Soviet war in Afghanistan in the 80s.

MikeTim : I was wondering about a post MANW addition, because they were clear about the content of RHS : Escalation wich is the MAWN RHS subscription.

Thank you for your responoses.

I think their intention is to keep things present day and expand.

HH_FROST : I'm talking about the Soviet war in Afghanistan in the 80s.

I don't think it's gonna go that back, but there is a mod about the Cold War in the 80s ( Sudden's East vs West ).

I say it that way, you will have enough to play with first release, later let the team find and fix all potential bugs, add some more content and later we will see.

What can I say more? The team is making really great job, they really deserve a full warehouse of beer (or vodka ;)), applause, and first place in MANW contest. ;)

...some MP playing :)

used addons: caf aggressors with rhs compatibility&enhancments config, aia tp, rds civ & RHS

"kurwwwwaa"

:cool:

Reyhard I thought you were russian?

That video...Tak Tak, bardzo dobry :)

Also I saw "AKM" at the end on the dead body.. but it had the same icon as the RHS ak74m (looked like it):j: So...

Oh wow, i never thought that i will be a youtube star :D Thanks Rey ;)

It's a shame that driving-places sections were cut out. Those were the best

Edited by Goosevich

Looks awesome Keeway, looking forward to playing with the mod, both as and against Russian and US units!

I know maybe is too much to ask for a dedicated campaign using RHS assets, but I hope at least some official missions (SP/COOP and PvP) comes along with this huuuuge and antecipated mod =) (well, could be extra officially too, anything so we can jump right into epic battles using these units/vehicles =D

Counting the seconds to the end of MANW and RHS first release to its glory!

cheers!

;2800288']I know maybe is too much to ask for a dedicated campaign using RHS assets' date=' but I hope at least some official missions (SP/COOP and PvP) comes along with this huuuuge and antecipated mod =) (well, could be extra officially too, anything so we can jump right into epic battles using these units/vehicles =D

Counting the seconds to the end of MANW and RHS first release to its glory!

cheers![/quote']

Is there any mod that's released that added a good campaign?

;2800288']I know maybe is too much to ask for a dedicated campaign using RHS assets' date=' but I hope at least some official missions (SP/COOP and PvP) comes along with this huuuuge and antecipated mod =) (well, could be extra officially too, anything so we can jump right into epic battles using these units/vehicles =D[/quote']

I'll, at least on my own, for sure create SP stuff using the mod when its released ( I have in mind a SP campaign ). And like me I'm sure a lot of other community mission creators will take advantage of such amazing mod.

IMHO RHS will be a revolution inside A3, and in weeks probably dozens of missions are going to be created. Just look what happened with other versions of RHS, but this time will be bigger.

Edited by MistyRonin
orthography

Is there any mod that's released that added a good campaign?

CSLA for A2 always had great official SP missions and at least one great campaign with it... CWR2 too... but in A3 we have some nice campaigns using mods and NB-USMC (and USARmy) is planning on having a campaign on their own =)

And yeah, I´m counting on your missions and future Campaign, Misty (I just wanted to convince you to state it public lol)

cheers pals!

WIP or not, these pictures are nice, I really like the US uniform :) It is finally something I was really looking for.