soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

A doubt.

The scopes have illuminated reticle with colors or IR illumination? It would be possible to implement in arma3 using a hotkey specified for this function?

Sample image:

useless.jpg

hawke-panorama-ev-ir-blue-red-illuminated-reticle-rifle-scope-hk5160-B004TL9TQC-5055411509951-1-500x500.jpg

2.5-10x42%20Tactical%20FFP%20MP-8%20reticle%20illuminated.jpg

mira_utg_leapers_4_16x56_ie__mil_dot_36_colors_1898.jpg

My real scope:

Millett LRS Model: BK81006 - 1/4 MOA Click Illuminated

prod_second_lrs_front.jpg

prod_LongRangeScope.jpg

Thank you for your attention.

The scopes have illuminated reticle with colors or IR illumination? It would be possible to implement in arma3 using a hotkey specified for this function?

I proposed such a feature a very long time ago, here's the relevant ticket.The gist of it is that scopes should have a brightness control, also for colimators.

I proposed such a feature a very long time ago, here's the relevant ticket.The gist of it is that scopes should have a brightness control, also for colimators.

Very nice!

Thanks.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a USF WIP thread or is this the only one.

Really looking forward to both mods, you guys are doing a great job.

Keep up the good work.

This is the only one for now, but that will probably change after the release of the AFRF alpha. :)

Maybe its allready told in this thread but i missed it then... is there a table of content for the first release of the russian forces?

I really appreciate the effort you trow in every detail! This mod is going to kick some asses

Maybe its allready told in this thread but i missed it then... is there a table of content for the first release of the russian forces?

I was wandering the same thing. Any news on what exactly is going to be released?

will there be desert camos or are you guys going to keep to the woodland stuff looking forward to this :)

PK-AS optic

Model by Sam61, textures by Gurdy and VASMKD

1Yy0WOE.jpg

8AdW5xE.jpg

Updated PGO-7V3 textures, Final

Model by Soul Assassin Textures by VASMKD

Vb1JeTz.jpg

1XBKACr.jpg

vasmkd it's getting a bit boring and I hate to repeat myself, but if all you ( all of you ) are doing at RHS is so outstanding I can't help but to tell you that you are really amazing and I can't but wait for your mod masterpiece :) ( I'm starting to lack nails to chew ).

vasmkd it's getting a bit boring and I hate to repeat myself, but if all you ( all of you ) are doing at RHS is so outstanding I can't help but to tell you that you are really amazing and I can't but wait for your mod masterpiece :) ( I'm starting to lack nails to chew ).

I visit this thread and the facebook page every day in hope of a suprise release ^^

Is the RHS team by chance doing the 2S1 2S3 or PT76?

the 2S3 will be present in the first release.

come to https://www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios to see some new stuff posted today!

as for speculations on the release. We obviously cannot give any precise dates, simply because we don't know. What I can say is that around 2 months ago we started to compile a to-do list for the first release (AFRF). We've now been steaming ahead especially because of addition of some very talented and dedicated staff like reyhard. From that list we are hovering now at about 60% done. From asset perspective we have only one complex model to finish, one and a half vehicle interiors to make, 3 or 4 vehicles to texture plus minor texture touching up, various small one evening-for-all additions and final dash for the finish line.

just some statistics from development last month (22-4-2014 to 22-5-2014):

total number of commits: 102 (a commit happens when one of the members uploads some changes to the main development branch)

total file changes: 1739

Edited by Soul_Assassin

Ah, I see RHS is planning to add working tank FCS. :)

Not the most exciting update compared to others but it's all part of the puzzle :D

Patrol Cap for RHSUSF.

pcapwips.jpg

Modeled by Gurdy and Coloured in by myself.

We are working on recent/current US Army OCP gear in regards to Multicam. So it is accurate.

When 'Scorpion' is actually fielded en masse we'll probably look at it but until then I personally don't think it's worth it.

We are working on recent/current US Army OCP gear in regards to Multicam. So it is accurate.

When 'Scorpion' is actually fielded en masse we'll probably look at it but until then I personally don't think it's worth it.

I agree.

Is it right, that Alex Vestin is working with you? If yes, then he was working on female soldier, he posted some pic on his thread, will this be included in your mod?