soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

I fully expect a Putin head in the release so I can fly fighter jets around and make snarky quips about this being easier than invading Crimea.

I fully expect a Putin head in the release so I can fly fighter jets around and make snarky quips about this being easier than invading Crimea.

Not just head but shirtless body! So I can wrestle bear in Chernarus sea like true man!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN M320

JUST YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH MORE YESES ON TOP OF YESES WHICH HAS MORE YESES WITH IN THEM.

YESCEPTION!

:yay:

P.S. (whisper level) yes

Not just head but shirtless body! So I can wrestle bear in Chernarus sea like true man!

If they do this I will make a mission involving shirtless Putin paratrooping into Chernarus to take on the US Army and blow things up with insane amounts of explosives. He never fatigues, he can carry anything in his pockets, and his aim is flawless. All while I get a Putin impersonator to do voice acting.

If they do this I will make a mission involving shirtless Putin paratrooping into Chernarus to take on the US Army and blow things up with insane amounts of explosives. He never fatigues, he can carry anything in his pockets, and his aim is flawless. All while I get a Putin impersonator to do voice acting.

Yes! That is good plan Comrade! We must show using Arma Chernarus what Putin should do to Evil Capitalist US if they meddle in Ukrainian affairs!

(Putin will be pleased with mission, we must send it to him when done!)

Nice pics just on the Mi8/Mi17 there you got rotor bug issue (same issue from A2 > https://dev.withsix.com/issues/15286) and tail rotor proxy blur bug

on Mi24 seems the top oil cooler is missing > http://mms.tiger.tw/upload/2010-7/20107286545.jpg

also on the way you can fix these issues from A2 too , for your Mi17/Mi24 > https://dev.withsix.com/issues/7275

Edited by RobertHammer

Honestly - everything looks so amazing and real. Perfect work!

Wow! That's all I can say, really can't wait for the Americans they're so well down. Will you be making groups for your infantry and anything else? (tanks, cars...)

Just a curiosity, is the To 199 neophron gonna be adapted in the mod to represent the Yak 130.

Probably not, because it's a single seater and Russia only has 2 seaters used as advanced trainers.

We try to keep things realistic

We try to keep things realistic

That's the best approach IMO, I know there is a single seat attack/recon version, but I didn't know if Russia had it.

On the other hand, at least 8 Ka60 are already being used by them according to this link

1570802.jpg

ka60_1.jpg

Damn no release for 9th of May :p

Good work anyway so far!

Damn no release for 9th of May :p

Good work anyway so far!

Would be a good idea, BTW the day is not over yet.

That's the best approach IMO, I know there is a single seat attack/recon version, but I didn't know if Russia had it.

On the other hand, at least 8 Ka60 are already being used by them according to this link

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/2/0/8/1570802.jpg

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/ka60-kasatka-helicopter/images/ka60_1.jpg

There is definiately going to be a Ka-60 eventually--however, it's probably not going to be present in the first release.

e: About the Yak--if we ever make one, we'd probably make our own (even if it wasn't fictionalized, an A3 retex wouldn't allow us to use decals, etc.) In addition, while there are a lot of Yak-130 pics out there, afaik there is very little about the Yak-131. Cool plane, but it might have to wait a while. :p

Edited by Gurdy

e: About the Yak--if we ever make one, we'd probably make our own (even if it wasn't fictionalized, an A3 retex wouldn't allow us to use decals, etc.) In addition, while there are a lot of Yak-130 pics out there, afaik there is very little about the Yak-131. Cool plane, but it might have to wait a while. :p

Yeah I understand. Although is a minority plane, used mainly for training I really like the Yak 130 shape and colors ( the real ones, not the BI free version ). And I think can be a cool addition for the mod.

IMO there is no hurry as I know that all what you do in your mod is top quality, and I really appreciate the time all of you spend on it for us.

Thank you for the answer :)

( what I can't wait is for the mi8/17 family hahaha but it's said to be in the first version of the mod released "not to far" )

Here are some PGO-7V3 Texture WIP screens I'm working on.

Model by Soul Assassin.

Click images for full size screens

S8BCyQU.jpg

pQfMiaD.jpg

Here are some PGO-7V3 Texture WIP screens I'm working on.

Model by Soul Assassin.

Looking awesome! Can't wait to see them in-game an play with them.

Forgive me, but I heard some people say this mod (not the USA end) is almost ready for release, is that right? Not asking for a release date, but just wondering if this is getting close since I heard that rumor.

Awesome work so far

Forgive me, but I heard some people say this mod (not the USA end) is almost ready for release, is that right? Not asking for a release date, but just wondering if this is getting close since I heard that rumor.

From this same thread:

AFRF would probably not be too far away from a release;)

Okay cool, I probably should have looked lol. Thank you