soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

The release of your mod (or mods?) will make a huge impact in the arma 3 scene. Keep up the good work! :pray:

Yes and no--they are a mix of Alex's unreleased work and some new gear. We'll be showing more of this as we go along as we refine and replace older work.

Oh, so he's kind of merging with you? I remember helping him out finding some stuff for the ruck in the last picture.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sounds epic doing only ACU or multicam aswell?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sounds epic doing only ACU or multicam aswell?

Multicam is definitely on the table.

Oh, so he's kind of merging with you? I remember helping him out finding some stuff for the ruck in the last picture.

Yep, pretty much. :)

Edited by Gurdy

Hello everyone! Today we would like to formally announce our latest project at Red Hammer Studios: United States Armed Forces.

Spurred on by a need of a comparable opposing force for our Russian faction and a fondness for the Operation Flashpoint-style East vs. West scenario, we have been working for months on a modern US faction that matches the same quality standards set by our Russian forces. Keep an eye out here at BIS, or at our Facebook page for further updates that are right around the corner.

Best news possible! Outstanding work!

Multicam is definitely on the table.

Yep, pretty much. :)

Oh, alright. That's pretty cool, actually.

Hello everyone! Today we would like to formally announce our latest project at Red Hammer Studios: United States Armed Forces.

Spurred on by a need of a comparable opposing force for our Russian faction and a fondness for the Operation Flashpoint-style East vs. West scenario, we have been working for months on a modern US faction that matches the same quality standards set by our Russian forces. Keep an eye out here at BIS, or at our Facebook page for further updates that are right around the corner.

Click to enlarge:

Arma 3 is not doing so hott i hope these two mods come out soon id like to be US vs Russia and show Putin how weak his army is ; )

This is very much needed, and I've got a lot of high hopes for this .

Pak fa!pakfa!pakfa! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use the request thread for addon requests.

I'm actually quite happy to hear about you guys coming out is a U.S. counterpart to the Russian armed forces, especially since you guys are working with Alex Vestin. I've been wondering where he has been since my gaming clan uses his AV_Indus mod and was wondering how v1.7 was coming along and it looks like it will be the United Stated Armed Forces mod now. I'm totally cool with that. So, with that said, do you guys have any updates as far as modern Russian digital camo goes? I hope this isn't an unwelcome request but I would love to see pics of the ground forces units in that camo.

Edited by samyG

Oh sweet lord, now everything is going to be alright... :)

Great news about the "New enemies" :D

Was wondering, since the conflict in Georgia a few years back, we've seen the Russian Armed Forces use over 9000 different cammies, and as I understand you guys have already been hard at work to give us many options (was it over 600 possible combinations with current uniforms vests and headgear?) I, as a finn, was simply wondering if we'll see Yeger (Mainly because it looks pretty badass, and I think that because its based on the Finnish M05 camo :3 )

Also, for now we've seen pictures of US Army, but will we see other branches like Marines or such later down the road maybe?

The best of luck with all the projects you guys got running :)

Where are the kneepads? There must be some kneepads on those US Army units.

http://newsblaze.com/pix/2007/0129/pix/Brandon-Dockery.jpg (125 kB)

you sound like my old platoon sergeant, where's your fuckin knee pads?eye pro guys come on...youve got your ear pro? you know the Army doesnt give disability for that anymore.

I think they might include some later those arent final I dont think, maybe their using the foam inserts inside the acu pants.

you sound like my old platoon sergeant, where's your fuckin knee pads?eye pro guys come on...youve got your ear pro? you know the Army doesnt give disability for that anymore.

I think they might include some later those arent final I dont think, maybe their using the foam inserts inside the acu pants.

Those kneepads are very useful when you crouch

This thread is a WIP thread, im sure we will see further screenshots before release. Maybe with and maybe without knee pads.

Tigr is not considered mrap. I cannot talk about us stuff, since gurdy is in charge of that.

Target is, for both us and rus, current used vehicles, camo, gear etc.

Why is that it MUST be?

This thread is a WIP thread, im sure we will see further screenshots before release. Maybe with and maybe without knee pads.

Everything shown here is wip, in different stages of development

Uhm. Well I wonder where those US soldiers left the kneepads:

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/05/25/11880123-us-soldier-pays-respects-to-a-fallen-afghan-officer?lite

I was checking in different medias ( use Google ), and seems that is not much trendy to wear the kneepads in the war sites. So I don't see any reason why they should be a must in the mod ( besides that its their own call as its their own mod ).

Well in the Army it's part of your PPE, your csm or BC see's you with out it, you might get skull dragged, it's part of the PCC and PCI's you do, just like camelback being full, having atleast 7 magazines,your ear pro, gloves, eye pro, fresh batteries for your nods and tac light, ifak, all your tie downs ect.