soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

Are you going to make the BMPT?

Yes

Congratulations to the staff of REDHAMMERSTUDIOS, always doing Addons great quality ....Any predictions for the launch?

When it's done

This is too good to be true....

we could use some better vehicle physics here tho ;) (subliminally messages RedPhoenix to send me a pm:))

Pretty good pics! Great work!

May I ask if there is a list of the vehicles developed by the mod? I'd also like to know if its possible to have some pics of the infantry units ( any chance of the digital flora camo ? ). And the last petition, are you gonna release the whole pack or there's gonna be small packages?

Again it looks pretty interesting! Thank you!

Pretty good pics! Great work!

May I ask if there is a list of the vehicles developed by the mod? I'd also like to know if its possible to have some pics of the infantry units ( any chance of the digital flora camo ? ). And the last petition, are you gonna release the whole pack or there's gonna be small packages?

Again it looks pretty interesting! Thank you!

The infantry has been ported from A2 but I have to say it looks even better in A3!

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/615028755963289377/73C453F6FE076128CA95E3FA45CA9187287D2C54/

We also made it modular to go with the A3 engine so with all the different components you could make over 650 unique infantry combinations!!

The digital flora camo is not in the plans for now as it uses a different cut of uniform and is already being replaced by an even newer design. For now we stick with flora, it reminds us more of "home".

As for the list of vehicles we would not want to release it just yet but I'd say it will be unprecedented.

So im guessin ak 74m? Will there be and RPK too?

those soldiers do look very good. but i think sleeves might be a little thin? maybe russian uniforms are tighter?

We also made it modular to go with the A3 engine so with all the different components you could make over 650 unique infantry combinations!!

Thats a really great thing with A3, is the modular clothing system. Look forward to making those many infantry combinations! ;)

Thats a really great thing with A3, is the modular clothing system. Look forward to making those many infantry combinations! ;)

Yeah, but its now working properly in mp. Especially the adduniform command

Finnaly someone is working on RUSAF mod. Getting sick of all thos USAF USAF USAF shity mods :D RU 4 DA WIN. Hope to see T90A, T90MS, BMP1, BMP2, BMP3, TUNGUSKA M1, T72B/T72BM, T80BV/T80U, BTR(ALL MODELS), BMD(ALL MODELS), Pantsir-S1, ZSU-23-4, and other russian goods. would love to see Mi-28N too! I understand that mods like this takes long time to model, texture and script everything together but i am ready to wait as long as it can take! Love you guys!

we need to recruit a good sound engineer. Need to recruit a lot of different people actually, but the announcement will follow soon.

You should try to get Lord Jarhead on board ^^

If you can´t do that then please just make the weapons inherit standard sounds where possible. My main roblem with the awesome looking weapons and vehicels in your Arma 2 Mod was that they all had custom sounds that sadly were of much lower quality than the Sounds of JSRS. Because of that they are never used in our MP sessions. (We use your Infantry through a replacement pack. Those uniforms are simply awesome.)

I agree with Tonci87. The best deal would be to balance the quality of your work with sounds of higher caliber.

I think from memory in the A2 thread the aim from the mod team was for realistic sounds and not hollywood, or words to that effect, but would be nice to have just a bit more bite in the weapons.

Edited by Katipo66

would love to see Mi-28N too!

yeah that would be sick but from my understanding they're just reskinning/updating the A2 aircraft, not making them from scratch. I guess they could use the CMA Mi-28, but TBO, that mod left a lot to be desired (not insulting it, its better than anything I could do), and I don't think it would go along with RHS high quality of work unless they wanna put some serious man hours into it

yeah that would be sick but from my understanding they're just reskinning/updating the A2 aircraft, not making them from scratch. I guess they could use the CMA Mi-28, but TBO, that mod left a lot to be desired (not insulting it, its better than anything I could do), and I don't think it would go along with RHS high quality of work unless they wanna put some serious man hours into it

new aircraft will be made for sure! Su-27, Mig-29, Il-76 and Mi-28N are in long term plans. The reskins will be only of the stuff that we won't be remaking.

About the sounds: as I said, it will all depends on our ability to recruit a sound engineer.

Do you plan on using John Spartans Arming system on the Jets / helicopters? would be pretty sweet.

wrong. when we'll have the time, we'll make the mi28 the proper way, which is from ground up. as SA said, We'll use reskins only for the files Bi made that we feel are accurate enough to use

wrong. when we'll have the time, we'll make the mi28 the proper way, which is from ground up. as SA said, We'll use reskins only for the files Bi made that we feel are accurate enough to use

I stand corrected then. That's awesome news!

Man how epic would be operate these beasts in ARMA 3:

BMPT

http://www.military-today.com/tanks/bmpt.jpg

ARMATA

http://media.desura.com/images/groups/1/3/2074/41571970.jpg (349 kB)

T90MS

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/T-90MS_at_Engineering_Technologies_2012_(1).jpg (2023 kB)

man i so pumped for your mod!!! 2014 going to be HUGHE YEAR for ARMA 3!

the Armata is the T-100

We'reee baaack! Actually we've never been gone really, just been kinda absent from these forums. The mod is now in full swing development for Arma 3. Designated as RHS: AFRF 0.3. Here are some shots to wet your appetites:

I came.

Awesome.

I don't even know what to say. If there'd just be a nice Chechnya map for A3. Wow.