Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

SVD (Dragunov) And Dragunov SVU

why not make a pack with the weapons instead of 30,000 different addons and maybe put the classnames in the readme (or on the post) could be helpful

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hotshotmike, I'd download, but it'll probably have some error, that won't ever get addressed. Seriously, respect for putting out ports like clockwork, but no one wants to use them if you're never going to go back and fix them. You've gotten the same responses over at armaholic. This is meant as constructive criticism/critical feedback: Fix what you've already ported before porting more stuff. Release stuff in packs. Make one WIP thread for all your addons, allow some people to test your stuff, maybe even to help you, discuss your plans, get the community involved and let them provide, and be open to, feedback.

I Use all my weapons They work great for me Only reason I post Them is for others can see them if you do not like do not download do Not Crying About Ejecting Ports About Stupid Stuff! Be happy I am sharing Them with Others

I Use all my weapons They work great for me Only reason I post Them is for others can see them if you do not like do not download do Not Crying About Ejecting Ports About Stupid Stuff! Be happy I am sharing Them with Others

Now I understand the reason why your addons are ridiculous!

Now I understand the HUE fame we tupiniquins have harvested for ourselves... take it easy bro, the forum mods aren´t very keen to this kind of post, just a headsup ;)

Mike, I get your point, however I´d suggest you to only release publicly those weapons with at least the right side ejection port or improve your porting skills learning some O2 tutorials for editing those fpsbananas models... I´ve used that database a lot for SMOD: Tactical but HL2 SMOD had a script to mirror the weapons, so none of my weapons defied logic, if it wasn´t for that, I would only use the correct models...

anyway, this forum is public and you may post any models you want, just expect a nicier feedback if you try to applease this nitpick audience ;)

cheers!

Hotshotmike, I'd download, but it'll probably have some error, that won't ever get addressed. Seriously, respect for putting out ports like clockwork, but no one wants to use them if you're never going to go back and fix them. You've gotten the same responses over at armaholic. This is meant as constructive criticism/critical feedback: Fix what you've already ported before porting more stuff. Release stuff in packs. Make one WIP thread for all your addons, allow some people to test your stuff, maybe even to help you, discuss your plans, get the community involved and let them provide, and be open to, feedback.

This is why the Czech mod I started on your textures has evolved to ArmA 2 ported content UPDATED to be better and not have errors. I simply refuse to upload or show off any error unless its addressed already in a update not released to my testers.

Now I understand the reason why your addons are ridiculous!

Well you have this options:

1.- Don´t use it.

2.- Maybe you have more knowledge. Show us and make addons and share it.

Regards.

Well you have this options:

1.- Don´t use it.

2.- Maybe you have more knowledge. Show us and make addons and share it.

Regards.

It's a forum here, you forget this one :

3.- Give a feedback.

So, the SVD is just a poor and bad port from ArmA1 : SVD by the "Chechenya War Mod" Team and PSO Scope from the "RH AK pack 2.0" with the vanilla ArmA1 reticle.

A big thanks to share it, have a nice day.

3.- Give a feedback.

So, the SVD is just a poor and bad port from ArmA1 : SVD by the "Chechenya War Mod" Team and PSO Scope from the "RH AK pack 2.0" with the vanilla ArmA1 reticle.

You forgot to define Feedback for him to, direct from Webster's Dictionary

RESPONSE' date=' reaction, [u']COMMENTS[/u], CRITICISM; reception, reviews

3.- Give a feedback.

Not from Arma 1 At all ! and PSO is Not from RH Pack! Its From CSS!

Not from Arma 1 At all ! and PSO is Not from RH Pack! Its From CSS!

By adding its from Counter Strike Source, thats making it worse since 90% of the models are terrible and not free to use without express consent.

Edit: **I know as I contribute and know many other members who do to gamebanana and CSS in general**

Edited by AtinAkiri
Extra Information**