Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Ever wanted to become a member of the ussr?

This was pretty funny from that site:

america_world.gifsmile.gif

Damn. They don't allow hotlinking from the site. And I thought communism was about sharing biggrin.gif

This was the picture I was refering to:

aworld.jpg

On further thought, it wasn't all that funny. Pretty lame actually. They could have made it much better.

You have freedom of speech there though! That place just scares me. sad.gif

LOL, love that picture. tounge.gif The Soviets did have cool music to their national anthem though.

the forum they have is pretty active. anyone else noticed that? some of the forum members have funny sigs

some of them are a member of this forum too!

yes one of the sig is funny...

sergei_sig.jpg

I remember reading on the message board or chatroom that Russia did communism wrong, but they just love Russia to no end!LOL! Who is a member hear and there?

O MY GOD!!!!!! if the smurfs were commis, than that means only one thing..... NORDIN DK works for'em wow.gif

Interesting site... It is funny how pretty much everything they preach on the site turns to bile and vinegar on the messageboards. Or maybe that was to be expected.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Othin @ Sep. 05 2002,07:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Interesting site...  It is funny how pretty much everything they preach on the site turns to bile and vinegar on the messageboards.  Or maybe that was to be expected.<span id='postcolor'>

I noticed that, pretty weak and tired arguments.

Ps. If you were wondering where I was for 48 hours I had a massive piss up on Tuesday and had Wednesday in bed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 05 2002,08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice website smile.gif

All for the Rodina Comrades!<span id='postcolor'>

I find it pretty awful, Russia must be in a very bad way for people to look back to the Soviets galssy eyed!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 05 2002,06:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And while we are on secret communsit conspiracy theories...<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean conspiracy? That the smurfs are communists? Don't tell me that you didn't know that!

Peyo (the cartoonist that invented the smurfs) was a known communist. If you look at the social structure of the smurf society - it is pure Leninism.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 05 2002,09:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you look at the social structure of the smurf society - it is pure Leninism.<span id='postcolor'>

The leader has a beard and wears red?

Yeah and has a little hammer and sickle wink.gif

And my last post was sarcasm,but you have to admit Russia is in a bad way, but Communism was not much better.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Sep. 05 2002,09:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 05 2002,08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice website smile.gif

All for the Rodina Comrades!<span id='postcolor'>

I find it pretty awful, Russia must be in a very bad way for people to look back to the Soviets galssy eyed!<span id='postcolor'>

If you didn't know there were quite many people in the Soviet Union that lived very very comfortable lifes. I am refering to the politically active people on high levels and their families. While this was a minority, it was a large minority. We are talking about 20-30% of the Soviet citizens that were living off the backs on the others. When your society is ideology-driven, then you reward your demagogues, not your workers.

Anhyhow, those people found themselves in the shit when the SSSR broke up.

They are the people whining right now.

Actually, Paratrooper, I find it very amusing that you criticize that. They all remind me very much of you and their style of argumentation is very similar to yours.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 05 2002,09:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually, Paratrooper, I find it very amusing that you criticize that. They all remind me very much of you and their style of argumentation is very similar to yours.<span id='postcolor'>

Really? In what way?

Reading the forums of that virtual CCCP very much reminded me that all ideologies are crap. They always eventually turn sour and full of bile, including capitalism and the western "democracy".

For example, in Finland it is statistically clear that most of the citizens want cheap booze since most of us just love to drink. Yet the government does not give us this (=cut the taxation of booze). Considering that the government is supposed to represent the people, how come they are going against the majority opinion?

Nope, western countries are ruled by a bunch of celebrities, since in order to get votes, you have to be famous = celebrity.

All ideologies are thus bullshit and defunct. Survival is what matters, for it is the "ideology" of nature.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Sep. 05 2002,09:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 05 2002,09:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually, Paratrooper, I find it very amusing that you criticize that. They all remind me very much of you and their style of argumentation is very similar to yours.<span id='postcolor'>

Really? In what way?<span id='postcolor'>

They use their own social situation and think that it is the general truth. They use small pieces of fact and force a model that fits to those fact while blindly ignoring any other facts that might disprove their model.