(st6)predator

"BW-Extended-Mod" by Wolf13898 & (ST6)Predator

This is the first Release for a new Mod for ArmA 3 titled "BW-Extended-Mod" by Wolf13898 & (ST6)Predator

The "BW-Extended-Mod" will fill the "Gaps" in the BW Mod, until new "Reinforcements" comes up from the "real" BW Mod - Team

We use reskinned and renamed original "Arma 3 - Vehicles" to realize a "more complete" German Army

In our first Publication, the first Gaps of the BW-Mod should be closed by using simple Means (Reskinns).

A worth mentioning Highlight of our "BW-Extended-Mod" is the one of us for the "Frogmen" "invented" G36UW/ÃœW.

It has the Characteristics of the American Diver-Weapon "SDAR" and can be used both above and below Water.

There is still much to do.

Please report us if you find Errors

After our first Release, we still have a few Surprises on Stock

Important Note :

You need the BW-Mod for Arma 3 to Play the "BW-Extended-Mod" :

http://bwmod.de/index.php/inhalt/download

Best Regards

Wolf13898

(ST6)Predator

Special thanks to :

* Bohemia Interactive for the amazing Sandbox Platform you have given us!

* "GLT Legislator" who allowed us to use his "Reskinnes"

* Bundeswehr-Mod-Team for their wonderful Mod

* "Hamburger SV" from "Bundeswehr-Mod-Team" who allowed us to use their Weapons and Soldiers

* "Robert Hammer" for his Help to create the config of our new for the Diver invented "G36UW/ÃœW"

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7abld8uorqdyz3/BWMod_Extanded_v1.0.rar

Armaholic Link :

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24243

Edited by (ST6)Predator

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account ((ST6)Predator) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Edited by Guest

Hello Foxhound

Thx for release our Mod on Armaholic.

Best Regards

Wolf13898

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

Nice but I found it sad that the vehicles/soldiers, etc are named in German Language. I don't think everybody knows that Hubschrauber=helicopter. Or is it ment to be for German players only? in that case i shut up / Ich halte meine Klappe:-)

Nice but I found it sad that the vehicles/soldiers, etc are named in German Language. I don't think everybody knows that Hubschrauber=helicopter. Or is it ment to be for German players only? in that case i shut up / Ich halte meine Klappe:-)

Got it! Is listed ! ;)

Thanks for the Hint

Regards

(ST6)Predator

boggler;2602210']Would be fabulous if you would also sign your mod. Server admins would really appreciate your efforts!

Thank you for your Note.

I have no Idea of it ..... I first had to ask Wolf13898

At the Moment we are planning to make some small Improvements.

For Example :

An english translation, a few new Textures, fix the Loadouts for all Vehicles etc .

As I have already written on the first Page . There is still much to do.

But I'm going to write it on the "To Do List"

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

Hey,

nice to know, signing would be cool. Perhaps write your "to do List" in the first post? :P

Wolf13898 has left the Project.

I am now looking for one or two Persons with Knowledge of config writing and reskinning to continue the project with me.

If you are interest , simply send me a PM.

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Hello Predator,

First, I would like to thank you for this great mod. My clan is trying to use your mod together with BWMod, however we don't have the keys. Do you have an idea about

when you will release it? Could you at least upload the key?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Predator,

First, I would like to thank you for this great mod. My clan is trying to use your mod together with BWMod, however we don't have the keys. Do you have an idea about

when you will release it? Could you at least upload the key?

Thanks in advance.

Same "Problem"

I know this may be a long shot, but the recent update to arma for the APEX dlc has broken all CSAT Vehicle re-textures for mods. And I really like your German army re textures and unfortunately some are broken. Do you think you would be interested in updating them or are you out of the modding game? And some of the newly added vehicles may be a nice touch to add like the Leo 2, the Nato Vtols and the new light vehicles. Just an idea.