Feint

RQ-11B RAVEN for Arma 3 - RELEASED!

The raven sound have a problem with the localation of sound for Zeus and if the player are at arsenal box. You hear the sound permanently with maximum volume. I think it's a problem with the localization of the sound. Please check mavSoundOn.sqf and cba_fnc_globalSay2D.

Note: CBA has an update.

Could you fix it?

Thanks

Already fixed. Will be released with the next update which is currently in testing.

• Like 1

Impressed by this mod of yours, Feint :) 

Issue: I'm not able to put the backpack with the UAV into a helicopter from start. Used the https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addBackpackCargo

Result: empty backpack. Or, on two times the UAV was accessible (action menu), but when I assembled the UAV, the helicopter itself disappeared.

Addons: RHS & ACE. Are they known to conflict with your Raven? Raven is version 2.1.

- -

Thanks a lot for your effort on this, and other contributions to the community!

Hello Feint, has the RPT spamming been fixed and updated for the latest arma update yet? I noticed several months ago you said it was in testing. if there is a download link for the updated version could you please add it to the title post? Thank You

I'm not able to use any controls while in the camera feed, including leaving the camera feed.

I'm not able to use any controls while in the camera feed, including leaving the camera feed.

Not a problem on my end. Tip: you could check your key bindings. See info on how to earlier in this thread.

Not a problem on my end. Tip: you could check your key bindings. See info on how to earlier in this thread.

Yep, I had the userconfig in the wrong place.

Issue: I'm not able to put the backpack with the UAV into a helicopter from start. Used the https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addBackpackCargo

Result: empty backpack. Or, on two times the UAV was accessible (action menu), but when I assembled the UAV, the helicopter itself disappeared.

Has anyone else a solution to this issue?

Problem explained: 

Again, would really appreciate a fix for the .rpt and unloading issues. This addon is just great otherwise.

I'm wondering if others have noticed this issue. When people control Ravens, there are bright (especially at night in NVG) spheres on the ground at the locations circled by the Ravens. Everyone, except the operator of a given Raven, can see the spheres. This is a bright telltale that someone is operating a Raven in the air above.

I found this old post https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/126902-rq-11-raven-a/?p=2307078 where it seems the spheres were introduced as invisible object for optimisation. But it seems they are only invisible to the operators.

• Like 1

Yes I have the sphere under people when a player is locked on. 

We had an interesting bug with RQ-11 last night, upon trying to land it hit a building and crashed, all good bad location however it then replicated itself about 100 times and scattered parts all over the map out to 5km away some of them. Caused a few people to CTD 4/35 so wasnt huge.

Checked server log but couldnt see anything thought would let you know anyhow.

Cheers for the mod! 

Yes the basket ball size "laser dot" is, and always has been a deal breaker...

Hey all,

Sorry for the bug with the Raven breaking up into pieces.  I've removed that feature.

I have a bunch of updates and improvements and changes to this coming.  Thanks for everyone's feedback.  

• Like 1

On 4/10/2016 at 3:47 PM, Muzzleflash said:

I'm wondering if others have noticed this issue. When people control Ravens, there are bright (especially at night in NVG) spheres on the ground at the locations circled by the Ravens. Everyone, except the operator of a given Raven, can see the spheres. This is a bright telltale that someone is operating a Raven in the air above.

I found this old post https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/126902-rq-11-raven-a/?p=2307078 where it seems the spheres were introduced as invisible object for optimisation. But it seems they are only invisible to the operators.

Crap.  That sucks.  OK, I'll look into that.  

• Thanks 1

Tried this mod yesterday. Still a great mod..though I couldnt find a working server key for our server..the key Feint sent in page 6 of this forum has also not worked..anyone has a still working key??

Thanks in advance

Hi, the download links do NOT work and also you do not have this available on the STEAM workshop. Any way for us to get our hands on this for testing ? Ty in advance

22 hours ago, WarhammerActual said:

Hi, the download links do NOT work and also you do not have this available on the STEAM workshop. Any way for us to get our hands on this for testing ? Ty in advance

It's been nearly two years since the last post, or the modder was even on the BI forums. FYI.