Sign in to follow this  
LykosMactire

N-B U.S.M.C Project

Because some servers have issues where it lags and breaks server resources, (aka shit servers) and it lacks some features people like and some other stuff.

How so? Honestly i really don't know why it would, i don't see any issues in our server rpt log but i not sure were to look. but i can see the point to remove Dependencies as well.

I want to remove all dependencies in the future, but to keep with the USMC mod we have to have M4's and M16's. So we'll either use his pack or make our own in the future.

Because some servers have issues where it lags and breaks server resources, (aka shit servers) and it lacks some features people like and some other stuff.

IMO, making new guns for this mod is not worth the trouble. First of all its taking away precious development time away from other things that the customers (us) actually want like more helicopters and vehicles. Secondly, RH is still working on his pack and will always be in the future up to the state that it will be similar to the A2 pack which even had MGs and Battle Rifles in it. I saw somewhere a while ago that he might even put them into separate packs e.g. MGs in a MG pack, DMRs in a DMR pack, etc so I reckon its better off keeping to RH's pack for now and see how it fares in the future. If for some reason you guys still dislike it, then by all means start making your own guns. Its your mod after all. Just my 2c. :)

IMO, making new guns for this mod is not worth the trouble. First of all its taking away precious development time away from other things that the customers (us) actually want like more helicopters and vehicles. Secondly, RH is still working on his pack and will always be in the future up to the state that it will be similar to the A2 pack which even had MGs and Battle Rifles in it. I saw somewhere a while ago that he might even put them into separate packs e.g. MGs in a MG pack, DMRs in a DMR pack, etc so I reckon its better off keeping to RH's pack for now and see how it fares in the future. If for some reason you guys still dislike it, then by all means start making your own guns. Its your mod after all. Just my 2c. :)

I'm not understanding this "Customers" I'm not here to make a profit, Its all done in my free time. And its more of a in the future thing, once all the main gear is complete to move on to creating our own firearms in the future so we can remove the dependency on his addon. Trust me I love RH, But in the past his firearms had issue with servers and so forth.

I'm not understanding this "Customers" I'm not here to make a profit, Its all done in my free time. And its more of a in the future thing, once all the main gear is complete to move on to creating our own firearms in the future so we can remove the dependency on his addon. Trust me I love RH, But in the past his firearms had issue with servers and so forth.

i'd say so far keeping the requirements is winning atin also i had no idea he was making more packs like MGs and such. But i feel that this will be situation that may have to be dealt with later on because so far its a

2:1 Ratio of people wanting requirements being the majority

Bad news: CH 46 and 53s may not happen as we are unable to get a hold of the MLODS because the original owners computer crashed

la la la i cant hear you lalala.... damn even a port would't be possible w/o the MLODS?

la la la i cant hear you lalala.... damn even a port would't be possible w/o the MLODS?

Nope. Because you can't really port a mlod thats been binarized without getting errors out the ass and breaking everything.

yes but on the bright side we can finally make abrams, i can try asking the Project RACS guys from ArmA II but i dont know if they would answer, although if all fails i do have one last hope. (insert classified name of classifiedness)

A WIP Of a Fictitious drone a few people will recognize from Metal Gear Solid 2, The USMC Uses the Cypher in Metal Gear Solid and I figured, its 2035. They might have something similar by then.

cypher_render_by_atinakiri-d79pifi.jpg

Also; the mod might be on hold for a bit due to academics coming first*

A WIP Of a Fictitious drone a few people will recognize from Metal Gear Solid 2, The USMC Uses the Cypher in Metal Gear Solid and I figured, its 2035. They might have something similar by then.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/069/9/d/cypher_render_by_atinakiri-d79pifi.jpg

Also; the mod might be on hold for a bit due to academics coming first*

i'd say save that drone of Operation Jayfeather (the 2035 marines we will be making)

Thanks Alexboy for helping me get this guy flying; Next step is texturing and working out his kinks..

A5793729A6FC9B50DC4B81765FB9EED0CE050F38

This weekend there will be a minor update with minor bug fixes and updated helmets. Changelog so far

V. 001.1 (I think. xD)

-USMC Engineers FINALLY update M27 IAR to working order

-USMC Apparel store stops painting helmets and use fabric (RVmat to show wrinkles in fabric)

-USMC Begins ordering Tanks (Reskins of the Kuma for now.)

-USMC Enlist USAF JTAC and A-10X (Fictional name for the Wipeout) ---> Pending Jacobs approval

Due to personal reasons I'm restricting myself to a hour of computer time so I can study and work on my grades more.

This weekend there will be a minor update with minor bug fixes and updated helmets. Changelog so far

V. 001.1 (I think. xD)

-USMC Engineers FINALLY update M27 IAR to working order

-USMC Apparel store stops painting helmets and use fabric (RVmat to show wrinkles in fabric)

-USMC Begins ordering Tanks (Reskins of the Kuma for now.)

-USMC Enlist USAF JTAC and A-10X (Fictional name for the Wipeout) ---> Pending Jacobs approval

Due to personal reasons I'm restricting myself to a hour of computer time so I can study and work on my grades more.

I agree and the USAF guys are just a little teaser until we can focus on their own mod, and the A-164 Whipeout i would dub the A-10N Full name changing from the Original A-10 ThunderBolt to the A-10N NightBolt (to fit in with the setting

Hey man I had a look at one of your issues with the IND vests clipping through the BLUFOR uniforms and the issue is that they are both not fully compatible as the uniforms do not reshape to fit the uniform without clipping. I would really like the vests and sure would many others as that vest is the closest representation to today's USMC vest not the one that BLUFOR uses. But if you would get back to me on that one that would be awesome. Cheers man and keep up the good work on this mod man.

Hey man I had a look at one of your issues with the IND vests clipping through the BLUFOR uniforms and the issue is that they are both not fully compatible as the uniforms do not reshape to fit the uniform without clipping. I would really like the vests and sure would many others as that vest is the closest representation to today's USMC vest not the one that BLUFOR uses. But if you would get back to me on that one that would be awesome. Cheers man and keep up the good work on this mod man.

thats the old version the new version supposed to come this weekend is NATO vests, which is actually closer looking at modern pictures from A-stan

A little update for yall

im looking into how to config in an ArmA 2 M1A2 TUSK Abrams (both des and woodland versions and custom winter one) and i found out in the basic files it gives you the entire config for the tank so by theory if i can modify the config to be A3 weapons i can make a abrams without nunez, just a theory that most likely will fail but hey im a risk taker

A little update for yall

im looking into how to config in an ArmA 2 M1A2 TUSK Abrams (both des and woodland versions and custom winter one) and i found out in the basic files it gives you the entire config for the tank so by theory if i can modify the config to be A3 weapons i can make a abrams without nunez, just a theory that most likely will fail but hey im a risk taker

To qoute a US Drill Sergeant. You are WRONG Private.

But seriously. That config CAN NOT Be modified to fit without Serious knowledge as it refers to ALL ArmA 2 classes and then some. To update it to ArmA 3 will take a LOT of time. Hence why I said I'm not concerning myself with it until my spring break April 14th.

To qoute a US Drill Sergeant. You are WRONG Private.

But seriously. That config CAN NOT Be modified to fit without Serious knowledge as it refers to ALL ArmA 2 classes and then some. To update it to ArmA 3 will take a LOT of time. Hence why I said I'm not concerning myself with it until my spring break April 14th.

thats private first class btw, and i already replaced all the weapon classes with A3 weapons, i just need to get optics, textures, and sounds replaced and a little more

thats private first class btw, and i already replaced all the weapon classes with A3 weapons, i just need to get optics, textures, and sounds replaced and a little more

Dudes, Just wanted to drop a big fucking thank you in this thread for the aircraft, vehicles, tanks, uniforms, helmets, vests, and most importantly the Marines that you guys are bringing over into A3. What you guys are doing really is appreciated and me and a lot of other community members can't wait to see the improvements, and further implementations you guys add in to the uniform textures, and vehicles for us lovers of the corps. With all that being said, Atin, knock it off with the future hovering space drones...

Semper Fidelis mother fuckers!

Dudes, Just wanted to drop a big fucking thank you in this thread for the aircraft, vehicles, tanks, uniforms, helmets, vests, and most importantly the Marines that you guys are bringing over into A3. What you guys are doing really is appreciated and me and a lot of other community members can't wait to see the improvements, and further implementations you guys add in to the uniform textures, and vehicles for us lovers of the corps. With all that being said, Atin, knock it off with the future hovering space drones...

Semper Fidelis mother fuckers!

thanks for the kind words and the drone is for the Operation Jayfeather 2035 marines

---------- Post added at 05:22 ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 ----------

the update will be within a few days, it will include temporary Leopard 2a7 Revolution tanks untill we can get a working abrams (possibly with aldurics help)

Managed to get the ArmA II CO texture on the model....now if only i could figure out the reason why the config.cpp and model.cfg isnt packing

buldozer2014-03-2220-09-51-66_zps2fd7dc3b.png

edit: the m240 wont texture for some odd reason

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

update delayed reason not given

Reason was given: Hard at work on gettin the M1A1 / M1A2 in so we can not use the damn Kuma.

Can we get some ALiVE compatability?

may be in the update with the abrams, as we added groups in.