Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Albert shweitzer, we need your opinion

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 05 2002,06:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 05 2002,00wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would probably start throwing bones and touching girls on other tables!<span id='postcolor'>

Just keep in mind that you'll never know who stabbed you with a steak knife.<span id='postcolor'>

Hercule Poirot would solve the mystery. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Sep. 05 2002,09:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 05 2002,06:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 05 2002,00wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would probably start throwing bones and touching girls on other tables!<span id='postcolor'>

Just keep in mind that you'll never know who stabbed you with a steak knife.<span id='postcolor'>

Hercule Poirot would solve the mystery. <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! good one R.G.!

What's the name of this restaurant?

I'm thinking of opening up a branch in Cairo and calling it "The Nineth Plague". wow.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 05 2002,09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's the name of this restaurant?<span id='postcolor'>

it's called "unsicht-Bar", i think. check it in the article

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Sep. 05 2002,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 05 2002,09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's the name of this restaurant?<span id='postcolor'>

it's called "unsicht-Bar", i think.<span id='postcolor'>

Unsicht? Translation?