Sign in to follow this  
lincolnlou

M-2/M-3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle / MRAP / Heavy M8 Buford ( Need Help)

If anyone very skilled with developing mods would like to help i can the Heavy M8 Buford Hull already made but i just need help with finishing it i dont know that much with 3D programs. Also the Mrap if someone can show me how to port the Maxxpro MRAP i will bring that to armaholics but still give credit to the man who made the mod even though he doesnt do it anymore. Also Would someone like to start a Bradley for arma 3? or help me port just that vehicle from Arma 2 as a single download mod instead of having to get all in arma and what not.

I am a huge newb with this but help would be very nice... All 3 of these vehicles are a must for Arma 3 !!!!

If you're willing to "port just that vehicle from Arma 2 as a single download mod" in the case of the Bradley, are you aware that BI has offered publicly available source files? Such a port is perfectly doable, even if a modder would have to do all of the porting (in the sense that it seems like BI didn't do any of the conversion process beyond releasing unbinarized source files).