dpatt712

Looking for someone to make me a mod.

It will be 1:1 Scale submarine

It will have it's own custom armament

It's level of graphical detail will be Arma 3 quality

It will have proper movement

It will have two varients varying slightly for NATO and OPFOR factions

It will have sound effects

It will have a cockpit (Simple, just a few Displays with periscope feeds)

You may not use copyrighted assets (You may use BI Tools, just not Bohemias or any one elses assets.

You may NOT submit it to the Make Arma Contest (Unless you are willing to take a drastic cut in how much I pay you) [if It wins the contest I will triple the payment]

I'd prefer you PM your bids along with some info on your previous work, whoever I feel is most qualified and also has the most reasonable bid will get the contract. (Payment will be 10% at the start 50% of the remainder upon first draft and the rest on final.)

If you only can model, or only can code, PM me, I may be able to work out a deal.

Seriously? Have even read the Arma 3 modding license? It clearly states that monetization of mods is not allowed, i.e. it's illegal.

Seriously? Have even read the Arma 3 modding license? It clearly states that monetization of mods is not allowed, i.e. it's illegal.

From Maionaze:

" Even if BI Tools are used, as long as Models, Textures, Sounds, Etc do are not assets of BI, and do not break any other author's copyright, A developer can be hired to create content. Licensing will still apply as normal. "

In case you didn't understand: Making a mod and selling it is illegal, Getting contracted to make a mod is not.

---------- Post added at 06:00 ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 ----------

In addition, I don't think this is the proper place to request a mod http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148719-ARMA-3-Addon-Request-Thread

Im not requesting a mod, Im looking to hire someone who has enough experience to make a mod.

I don't understand the negativity, I've worked with developers in other games, and many were ecstatic to add to their portfolio and make a few hundred dollars doing it. Hell Bohemia is practically doing the same thing with the contest, just on a much larger scale.

Edited by dpatt712

I think you'd be expecting to pay a lot more than a few hundred dollars, well unless the creator lives in a very different economy than mine.

• Like 1