Sign in to follow this  
oktyabr

ARMA 3 TacBF: NA

Greetings!

TACBF:NA isn't really a squad or clan or anything, at least not yet. It's a group for players of the awesome, new TvT mod for A3 "Tactical Battlefield", aka "TacBF". Haven't heard of it yet?

Here is the release thread on these forums. The first post describes quite a bit about it: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169645-Tactical-Battlefield-A-PvP-Modification

Here are their forums: http://www.tacticalbattlefield.net/forum/index.php

At the time of this post there are often at least ten servers for this mod. The problem is, anyway, that the majority of those playing are in the EU or Aus, etc. The players from the other side of the world that DO know about it somehow seem to find the time to play with those from the other side of the planet, which is usually mid morning to the early afternoon, if you live in the USA or Canada.

I think as part of helping this mod grow the fan base that it deserves (IMHO) we really need to get more Americans (and Canadians, etc.) introduced to it and they need to start playing it during the more common times, for this side of the planet, rather than just when the Europeans are having a go at it! I think once a player base is established that caters more to the typical NA time zones that this mod has a good chance of growing quite a bit, once Americans discover that there are other Americans playing it too.

I've created a Steam group to help players in North America (this side of the planet anyway) find others to play TacBF with during those "other" time zones. ALL are welcome though!

LINK: -=ARMA 3 TacBF: North America Steam Group=-

Edited by Oktyabr

Just a notification that there is now an official TacBF US server, so jump on in :D

b_560_95_1.png