Sign in to follow this  
Antorugby

Arma's Nature

2vwg4za.jpg

How many times making a mission you just think "Yeah, that's nice, but some trees here and there would make it better" ?

Well, it happens a lot to me and some of my friends, so I decided to write some configs that will let you put down in the editor trees, plants, bushes and rocks, so you can change some ambient the way you like it more.

This little addon just use the models from Arma 3, so there shouldn't be big problems, the only annoying thing is that it's not just an editor update, so everyone who plays the mission must have it, not just the mission maker, but it's so little (18kb) that I hope it will not be a big problem for who decides to use it.

As I said before this addon contain all the trees, plants and bushes from Arma 3, but not all the rocks, because some of them are evil and eat the players.

Here you can find some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/VckNn#7

And here you can download it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9yqc7f9tb2va3ec/ArmaNature.rar

Download with SERVER KEYs thanks to wvorster:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8h9p3fsjh9wm5cu/%40ArmaNature.zip?dl=0

Hope you guys like, it's the first time that I release something so I really hope everything is ok.

Sorry for some mistakes, english is not my first language.

Edited by Antorugby
  • Like 1

Cool! I'm sure this will be interesting for many mission makers out there... ;)

Cool!

Isnt that addon problem simply solved by removing the lines in the sqm file where it gives the required addons?

Cool!

Isnt that addon problem simply solved by removing the lines in the sqm file where it gives the required addons?

I don't think so, all these objects have no class name, so only who have this pbo with the new class names would be able to play the mission.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

It's very boring you see a large stone in the altis coast and say well i can prone here and then the stone just eat you alive bis need fix it

Many thanks for this. I´ve been waiting for this since the arma 3 release.

this is very much welcome in with all the other mods i have adding content to the editor, now if i could get a good functional 3D editor i would be in heaven.

Hello guys, glad that you like it.

Anyway, there could be a little chance that sometimes the rocks act weird, especially when many rocks touch each other.

That could be because of the config that I used, or maybe the physics of the rocks, I don't really know, so if you encounter this kind of problem in one of your mission just let me know, if that happen a lot I will try to rewrite the config.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for the addon, Antorugby. Is it just me, or is 'your' "Ficus 1" different from the default "Ficus 1" (used for default cluttering)? It's the same plant, however, the original clutter-version is smaller with less branches. Actually, your "Ficus 1" could be the ArmA-clutter-Ficus 1, but half the size -- implicating another question: can they be resized in the config?

BR

Cat

Edit: Oddly and by the way: both use b_FicusC1s_F.p3d :confused:

Edited by weedomatic

Thanks for the addon, Antorugby. Is it just me, or is 'your' "Ficus 1" different from the default "Ficus 1" (used for default cluttering)? It's the same plant, however, the original clutter-version is smaller with less branches. Actually, your "Ficus 1" could be the ArmA-clutter-Ficus 1, but half the size -- implicating another question: can they be resized in the config?

BR

Cat

Edit: Oddly and by the way: both use b_FicusC1s_F.p3d :confused:

I'm sorry man, Tapatalk didn't show me that someone replied to the topic and I thought it was dead.

Well, for what it's worth after a Month, I have no idea, I just made a config for the p3d files that I found, and if I remember correctly there wasn't any line in the code to resize them.

Nice work mate! Will use it right now for nziwasogo jungle map! But one favour: adding trees, plants and (good) rocks from arma 2? Maybe? A3mp stuff ya know? Would be great! Good work! Thank ya very much! (^_-)

Nice work mate! Will use it right now for nziwasogo jungle map! But one favour: adding trees, plants and (good) rocks from arma 2? Maybe? A3mp stuff ya know? Would be great! Good work! Thank ya very much! (^_-)

Right now I'm busy with the University, but anyway I don't think I'll ever add Arma 2 stuff, I like this add on because it's little and use everything it's already on Arma 3,sorry!

This should be added to Play With Six. Would help out alot

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@armanature.png

@ Antorugby ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Some sandpile will be wellcome.

Thanks for the good job

G-LOC

Thank you wvorster, appreciated it, I put the link in the first post.

Edited by Antorugby

I have no idea how to make it happear in Zeus.

Inviato dal mio Oneplus One

I have no idea how to make it happear in Zeus.

Inviato dal mio Oneplus One

If you have a Classname of ur Nature pack, then I think I can make it can spawn via Zeus

scope = 2;

To enable it in Zeus, must also have faction and side properties.

I installed this mod and.. . what should I do next to spawn trees with script ?

any example pls!