Sign in to follow this  
Antorugby

Arma's Nature

Hello guys,

I decided to write some config to make all the plants, trees, rocks etc from Arma 3 accesible from the editor.

For now I just wrote the configs for the Trees, the Plants and the Bushes, but if this little addon will work I will add Rocks and Corals.

This is actually the first time that I release something, first time that I do this kind of work, and nobody except me tested all this, I haven't tested in multiplayer etc, so please be kind with me and I hope I'll get a lot of feedbacks, but most I hope this will work.

Released: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?171300-Arma-s-Nature

Edited by Antorugby

multiplayer shouldn't be a problem when you are using models and Classnames that are already in the game.

multiplayer shouldn't be a problem when you are using models and Classnames that are already in the game.

Actually the plants don't have any class name so I wrote the config files and gave them a class name, I just don't know if everybody must have the addons or just the mission maker.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

if the addon is introducing new classnames, everyone must have the addon.

Indeed. Annoying but not solvable otherwise.

Yep that's a bit annoying, but at least the Addon is so little that shouldn't be a big problem to use it.

Edited by Antorugby