Sign in to follow this  
Degman

How to create key and signature files for add-ons ?

Can someone tell me how to do that, please ? I have Arma 3 tools and DSSignFile, but I dont know how to use them. I tried moving my .pbo files on DSCreateKey.exe and DSSignFile.exe, but it doesnt work. CreateKey is creating files, but I am not sure if it actually works. I just need instructions how to properly use it.

Edited by DegmanCRO

Solved! I found how to use it in this awesome video:

Hi everybody,

May I ask you for help to end an addon with bikey key.

We are annoyed by arma 3 tools and signing addon, when you put the addon on the server and the key in the Keys folder on the server, it is rounding the connection.

I open, Arma3tools, DSUtils, I search the folder of my addon.pbo. I click button authority name, no problem, then I click right next to designate the privatekey folder ....

I start the process, no worries about this, then I check the signatures. no error.

I copy in the root arma 3 folder, my addon @DTB (uniforms, vests and helmets French CE and Daguet camo, black and snow, all based on the vanilla gears) the @DTB.bikey file in the ARMA 3 keys folder and i launch game to join our server .... results : lost Session.

I check my PC, remote offices of server, revived repeatedly creation, sought tutorials, brutalzic (french tutorial) that is made with an older version but I followed to the letter his explanation groping, finding the phases each time but ... IT DOESN'T RUN.

PLease need help.

I haven't tested it but could you name your key without the @? Also, have you tried only on one server or did you tried on multiple servers? (to be sure it's not a server-side issue)

Bohemia made a "Publisher" program which creates a Bikey for you. I'm think that's what you're asking.