Sign in to follow this  
ramirez

Moving an Object on the Y-Axis

Just wondering if there's a way to move an object on the Y axis in buldozer. Instead of just X and Z. I know you can adjust the Y axis in Visitor but it would be much easier to do in buldozer so you can view it as you move it. Unless it's not possible then there's not much to do.

Only way I'm aware of adjusting the y axis is inside oxygen2 (apart from inside the box in visitor which is all random).

Of course as I'm typing this I'm thinking it may be possible to create a script with a dialog box to where you can select an object then key in the amount you wish to adjust on the y axis. Course you gotta create the script first ;)

If i remember correctly... you hold the lmb and then press pgup or pgdown to move the object up and down. :)

---------- Post added at 00:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:56 ----------

Of course as I'm typing this I'm thinking it may be possible to create a script with a dialog box to where you can select an object then key in the amount you wish to adjust on the y axis. Course you gotta create the script first ;)

Hope i didn´t get you wrong but there are already two scripts for Visitor... one for showing absolute height and one for setting the absolute height of an object.

If i remember correctly... you hold the lmb and then press pgup or pgdown to move the object up and down. :)

---------- Post added at 00:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:56 ----------

Hope i didn´t get you wrong but there are already two scripts for Visitor... one for showing absolute height and one for setting the absolute height of an object.

Haha. Sorry Ramirez. The entire time I was reading your post I was think of rotation. Not moving it up and down on the y. Lol sorry for the confusion. (Where's the face palm emoticon)

Haha. Sorry Ramirez. The entire time I was reading your post I was think of rotation. Not moving it up and down on the y. Lol sorry for the confusion. (Where's the face palm emoticon)

No worries man! Thank you for all the help guys, I really appreciate it! That made this whole process about 1,000,000 times easier! Thanks again!