This might be usefull for future as a reference for BWMod. Pictures of new Leopard 2A7V tanks in Heer service.

5PowOBT.jpegE_OUdreXMAIZUMm?format=jpg&name=large

E_OUe7sWYAEJQQl?format=jpg&name=large

E_OUf3eWQAA5WoB?format=jpg&name=large

E_OUg7LXsAknSw4?format=jpg&name=large

leopard2a7v_wlinii_04.jpg

leopard2a7v_wlinii_00.jpg

leopard2a7v_wlinii_03.jpg

@Damian90 I already saved every picture I could find of the Leopard 2A7V. Thank you for the hint. We still try to get insights of the interior. Especially the screens of each station.

• Thanks 1

We are happy to present you another vehicle in the ranks of the BWMod that has been in development for quite some time and will be available with the upcoming version.

The MULTI A4 FSA has a functional and fully animated interchangeable loading system, which can be used to pick up and quickly exchange a variety of containers.
A flatbed for loading up vehicles as well as ammunition and repair containers are already done. More container systems are planned.
A remote controlled light weapon station equipped with an MG 3 can be used for defense purposes.

AtrEEfQ.jpeg

VlpTKza.jpeg

wSUhuya.jpeg

nQx94Lz.jpeg

• Like 15

Nice! I've been trying to get the same hook loading system some time ago but haven't succeeded. It adds a nice touch to realism and immersion. Well done, gents 🙂

• Like 1