Hey BW guys, do you plan to add hearing protection/headphones to the ops core model?

Looks like the last update kind of "broke" the Leopard's coaxial MG3. It's incredibly inaccurate now, to the point that an AI gunner hitting anything is highly unlikely, and it takes a bit of spraying for a player to do it. Not sure if this is something you can fix or if BIS totally broke it but just letting you know. I haven't tried the weapons on the Puma, Tiger, or Eagle, but I imagine it's a similar situation there.

New update 1.6!

With this update we are adding the MG3 machinegun and the DM31 AT mine. We also updated our vehicles to the new standards and added additional functions to some of them (please read the guidelines.pdf that come with the download).

Download:
http://bwmod.de/index.php/inhalt/download

License:

https://www.bistudio.com/community/licenses/arma-public-license

Changelog:

Spoiler

- added: MG3 machinegun
- added: New P8 model
- added: DM31AT anti tank mine
- added: Leopard pine und fir camo
- added: Leopard 3Den attrributes
- added: Leopard content in storage baskets
- added: Leopard removable mud flaps
- added: 3Den checkbox harzadlights
- added: Eagle camolight levels
- added: Puma camolight levels
- added: Leopard camolight levels
- added: Leopard Loader MG3 reload animation
- added: SEM90 function to set additional channel
- added: Guidline camo light/improvised camouflage
- changed: Leopard animations (tracks, antenna, exhaust clouds)
- changed: Leopard model improvements (smoothing, shadow)
- changed: Leopard textures
- changed: Leopard sound
- changed: Leopard driving physics ArmA 1.78 PhysX
- changed: Puma driving physics ArmA 1.78 PhysX
- changed: 1200Rnd Leopard2a6m loader MG5 ammo to 10x 120Rnd
- changed: G27 UI pictures
- changed: G27/G28/G82 reload animation
- changed: New magazin for MG5
- changed: ACRE Intercom Puma
- changed: New Shadowlod equipment containers
- changed: extCameraPosition Eagle IV
- changed: FLW100 sound
- changed: Launcher sounds
- changed: Rewritten keybind weapon accessory to CBA_Accessory
- changed: Weapon smoke clouds
- changed: Improved camonet shader and TI texture
- changed: Puma texture
- changed: G38 material
- changed: Leopard replaced loader MG5 with MG3
- changed: Puma textures
- changed: Eagle textures
- fixed: Eagle IV FLW100 flying license plate
- fixed: Missing texture gear box
- fixed: P2A1 ammunition mirrored UV
- fixed: Wrong camera position Tiger RMK
- fixed: G27 ammunition disappears with empty grenade launcher
- fixed: Wrong classname for LLM-01 in CfgPatches
- fixed: Eagle wrong dust effect position
- fixed: Eagle wheel tracks were missing
- fixed: Puma rearviewcam cargo was not working
- fixed: Displaying navipad and rear view camera was not possible at same time
- fixed: Single digit batallion number was not possible

• Like 6

Awesome update! Slight problem with the camo on the Leopard, for some reason even if I'm parked in a forest, the improvised camo option is not available through ACE interaction. My camo nets are already on.

EDIT: Disregard. I tried a different fir tree and it worked fine.

Edited by lionhawk123
Misinformation

BWMod, one suggestion, you should fix Leopard 2 model, what I mean by this, at the moment it's turret race ring and lower part of turret are incorrect and so is the turret race ring, too small and too exposed.

Hey guys.

So I know this might be much to ask since you guys just released that awesome update, but are there any plans to update BWMod's armored vehicles to Tanks DLC standards? They recently announced fully modeled interiors for all vanilla armored vehicles. It would be incredible to see something like that from the BWMod. Thanks in advance.

The time has come. The year 2018 has finally started. The BWMod team wishes you a happy and successful new year 2018, we have already started work on version 1.7 and start with the first picture of the new version into the new year. Have fun puzzling what's creeping up here.

CKep1Os.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Happy New year to the whole BWMOD team!

Looks like a PKW-sized car... And that could be anything :shrug: 

Ok, nothing to loose here with  alittle guesswork: it's a Serval! :hehe:

16 hours ago, pipewr3nch said:

I don't know what it is, but I'm pretty sure it's named after a felidae

i can see it too, but can't really tell what it is, but it looks like there might be a bit track visible...so Leopard 2A7 of some kind? i know there was some talk about that a while back

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted image as per forum rules.

Hello, me and my group have been huge fans of this Stunning mod for a very long time and the effort that has been put into this, and we ve been using it from PWS since it contains vital assets for modern warfare conflicts (and ofc the BW). Unfortunately the mod has broken the game since the latest update, and it gives us all the same error "BWA3 error: please change your SWS abonnement". That message appears both in the loading screen just before the main menu, and when you press the play button in an editor scenario. Then it just throws you back at the editor, making the game unplayable and crippled. Ofc before just posting here like most inpatient people do in arma community, i personally researched the web for a solution for hours during the last days but there appears to be nothing except some messages in forums written in german, probably refering to the same problem, but its google translation got out a little funny and wouldn't help at all.
What is causing this, and can we hope for a fix on PlayWithSix so we can turn this wonderful mod back on??

22 hours ago, -J0hnny- said:

Hello, me and my group have been huge fans of this Stunning mod for a very long time and the effort that has been put into this, and we ve been using it from PWS since it contains vital assets for modern warfare conflicts (and ofc the BW). Unfortunately the mod has broken the game since the latest update, and it gives us all the same error "BWA3 error: please change your SWS abonnement". That message appears both in the loading screen just before the main menu, and when you press the play button in an editor scenario. Then it just throws you back at the editor, making the game unplayable and crippled. Ofc before just posting here like most inpatient people do in arma community, i personally researched the web for a solution for hours during the last days but there appears to be nothing except some messages in forums written in german, probably refering to the same problem, but its google translation got out a little funny and wouldn't help at all.
What is causing this, and can we hope for a fix on PlayWithSix so we can turn this wonderful mod back on??

Hi @-J0hnny-,

wie added this message for all people using the old Steam Workshop item. It looks like PWS used the latest version of our old SWS item. To fix this you can use our new SWS item our the normal download.

To fix it in PWS please contact the PWS Support.

Hello BWMod Team,

I realy love your mod and I appreciate your effort to bring the Bundeswehr equipment to the Armaverse !

But I found out that the turret and the gun of the Leopard are missing the "moving" sound. (Tested in SP with only the latest CBA and BWMod from the SWS loaded)

And to your little riddle:

On 16.1.2018 at 10:54 PM, pipewr3nch said:

g9E7g5q.png

On this picture you see the hood with the bend at the front and the grill which is typical for the Dingo 2 here a Picture for comparison.

Hello BWmod devs. 

I have been sending PMs to some of you without response.

The Lowlands Warrior mod team would happily share the Pzh2000 with you.

Since the German armed forces and Dutch Armed  forces work closely together it may be feasible to maybe share more?

• Like 11

Well we talking and ran into a serious issue with the model. 

the offer still stands. However we are building the model from scratch and its a relative high prio for us. 

17 hours ago, Crielaard said:

Well we talking and ran into a serious issue with the model. 

the offer still stands. However we are building the model from scratch and its a relative high prio for us. 

I think the BWMod devs are not that active on the Bohemia forums. But you can try to reach them on their website.

I have not seen it mentioned here before so here goes.

In the latest version the Leopard seems to be bugged in Multiplayer. It floats and has missing sound for anyone who is not inside the vehicle. The players inside the tank see and hear everything normally.

Small update:

OsEYgFK.jpg

Have fun guessing what optic and weapon it could be.

Happy Easter!

• Like 3