56 minutes ago, noilliz said:

With the 1.68 update, the game does not seem to launch while "bwa3_vehicleweapons.pbo" is being loaded 

not a problem on my end.

There sould not be a problem with starting the new Arma-version and BWMod.
Make sure to use the latest BWMod- and CBA_A3-versions. Try to disable other modifications you are using and only enable BWMod and CBA_A3. Other modifications could cause errors.

12 hours ago, ghost_o said:

There sould not be a problem with starting the new Arma-version and BWMod.
Make sure to use the latest BWMod- and CBA_A3-versions. Try to disable other modifications you are using and only enable BWMod and CBA_A3. Other modifications could cause errors.

It is being caused by a different mod, sadly i don't know which one at this point. They were not conflicting before the update. Ill just wait patiently for the big mods to update and see if that changes anything.

19 minutes ago, noilliz said:

It is being caused by a different mod, sadly i don't know which one at this point. They were not conflicting before the update. Ill just wait patiently for the big mods to update and see if that changes anything.

Is it TFAR? Apparently it's 32-bit only

5 minutes ago, pipewr3nch said:

Is it TFAR? Apparently it's 32-bit only

TFAR is not causing it either, the search goes on.

@noilliz

we could not reproduce this bug. Are you running other mods as well?

It looks like the mod got corrupted somehow, I don't believe you guys updated your mod recently, but redownloading fixed it.

I fixed a crash when using BWA3 with the x64 EXE in 1.4.1, but the update was over a month ago.

See the first post on page 33.

"rpgteamx" just recently tested the Eagle IV from our upcoming version 1.5 and made a review-video of it.
You can check it out on Youtube (note: german only!).

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, montgomery said:

Any chance of an English preview of the Eagle IV?

This is very unlikely for now.
"rpgteamx" had the possibility to take the Eagle IV out for a test. He is a german-speaking Youtuber though. And non of us is creating videos.
So you have to wait for the release, unfortunately. And hopefully there is some english-speaking Youtuber that will review it then.

12 hours ago, ghost_o said:

This is very unlikely for now.
"rpgteamx" had the possibility to take the Eagle IV out for a test. He is a german-speaking Youtuber though. And non of us is creating videos.
So you have to wait for the release, unfortunately. And hopefully there is some english-speaking Youtuber that will review it then.

Well they look great. I'm anxious to try them out!

The eagle is looking really cool and hope I can cruise around in it soon. The only deficit I can see (hear) so far, is the sound of the FLW100. A mounted MG3 which does not sound like a MG3 at all – at least not from the inside of the vehicle.

Keep it running :)

It's not really possible to have different sounds for the weapons inside and outside of a vehicle in Arma. Yes, they are muffled inside, but the samples are the same.

Great work with the new version.

But for me most of the camos from both the desert and woodland variants of the vehicles and the tiger (except for the puma) looks too dark. Is this wanted or maybe a problem on my side?

15 minutes ago, Razor91 said:

But for me most of the camos from both the desert and woodland variants of the vehicles and the tiger (except for the puma) looks too dark. Is this wanted or maybe a problem on my side?

All those variants you mentioned work as intended. It's the other way around. The textures for the Puma are outdated.
The biggest problem with brightness of textures is that they look different on every map and at different daytimes. So we have to find a good balance for fitting in all those Arma-scenarios.

Just now, ghost_o said:

All those variants you mentioned work as intended. It's the other way around. The textures for the Puma are outdated.
The biggest problem with brightness of textures is that they look different on every map and at different daytimes. So we have to find a good balance for fitting in all those Arma-scenarios.

Okay then the puma is too bright. Was wondering why all the other vehicles look that dark. Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, amonrada34 said:

very ugly textures all weapons,something goes wrong

Yes, we know this. This is because the weapons were our first models. We have plans to rebuild them but currently we don't have enough manpower to do this.

Don't be so harsh man. The models are great and the mod offers a lot of content. =)

I've seen some wrong reload animations, like HK417 reloading like an AK (the left hand reaches to the right side of the gun instead of the tipical AR 'tap'). Is it hard to adjust on the next update?