The Puma is the only IFV in the game with this issue. (Tested against vanilla IFVs and modded ones as well.) Perhaps the gunner is considering the safety to be a sufficient weapon? I did notice that the safety said "AT" on the little info bar- that could have something to do with it.

No. That's just a bug where not all UI elements are overwritten.

I've got no clue then, but at any rate it has something to do with the Puma. If I can help in any way I will but I'm really not sure what could be causing it.

@lionhawk123

i don´t really understand what your problem is. I have checked in editor and i can tell the AI to change weapons and fire  or to fire directly with the weapon, the AI chooses.

can you specify your problem?

When you initially place the Puma and have the gunner target something without ordering him to change weapons, you can only tell him "Fire" or "Cease fire" but he won't shoot. It's not a big problem for human players because they can just go around the cycle of weapons, but the AI cannot engage any targets it would normally use the cannon against until it targets something with a different weapon. Sorry if I didn't really explain it well before.

I could reproduce the issue. We will look into that. Thanks for reporting.

Hi koffeinflummi and all the other modders of this magnificent mod!

I was wondering, do you plan to add TPz Fuchs, MAN trucks and\or other stuff in the future? I remember you used to have them in your A2 BWmod version? I imagine that each model needs a great amount of testing before a proper release, however it should be easier to at least partially port them (either model or textures) than making them up from scratch. These vehicles would be invaluable to those who want to make more authentic jager units for instance.

We are not the same team as the one that made the BWMod for Arma 2 and have no legal access to those models. The guys that made those are no longer around.

• Like 1

Hey guy's,

Of course, I do know that the Arma III BWMod Team is not the same as the Arma II BWMod Team.

But still, I hope it is ok to post this here since the original Arma II BWMod thread is closed.

(if not please let me know. i don't wanna step on anybody's toes)

I would love to port some of the Vehicles from the Arma II BWMod to Arma III standards.

of course for this purpose, i do need the permission of the original Mod-Team to start working on this project.

tho it seems kinda hard getting in contact with the Team.

if anybody who reads this has any useful contact information,

i would highly appreciate if you contact me and let me know.

Thank you,

regards

Hello WilliamsGSG,

as far as i know, there is only one person who got permission to port some of the BWmod A2 models. I don´t remember his name, but he ported the Gepard and Fuchs.

All others where permitted to port any of the content.

so there are 2 options:

-get in contact with the guy on this forum

-get in contact with us and help us create new content

we would love to see more people joining our small team.

Xorpane is the guy ^^ 

Hope you guys get more people to work on the mod, its just awesome! 

the fox of Xorpane is at times put on ice because we problems with the number of revolutions sound ;) ;)

Can You make Leopard more realistic?

I would like to see following features:

-Last number (or rather letter as it should be letter and not number) in the range display in GPS (gunners primary sight) should indicate type of ammo for main gun. In SB PRO PE "A" is for 1st type of ammo (SABOT), "b" is for 2nd type of ammo (HEAT), "C" is for 3rd type of ammo (its usually HE or Canister or PELE or whatever else) and "d" is for COAX machinegun.

Gunner could get following wievs (switchable with + and - keys):

-Direct wiev periscope (without reticle, just observation periscope pointing forward).

-GPS day wiev (AFAIK with 12X magnification).

-GPS wide thermal wiev (AFAIK with 3X magnification).

-GPS narrow thermal wiev (AFAIK with 12X magnification).

-GAS auxiliary sight wiev.

Commander could get following wievs (switchable with + and - keys):

-Some perisope like thing to mimic vision blocks.

-PERI wide wiev (AFAIK 2X magnification).

-PERI narrow wiev (AFAIK with 8X magnification).

-TIM wide wiev (i guess its about 3X magnification)

-TIM medium wiev (i guess its about 12X magnification)

-TIM narrow wiev (SBwiki says it has 24X magnification, its quite nice)

• Like 1

x2 for macieksoft about this. One thing tough.

-Direct wiev periscope (without reticle, just observation periscope pointing forward).

Leopard 2's starting with Leopard 2A5 do not have a direct view periscope.

We might have missed to show you some progress made by our importers. So here you go.

• Like 6

I don't think so, the Bwmod hasn't enough developers and there isn't any specialization on SOF equipment. If you see something from the BWMod it's probably standard equipment.

• Like 1

@Viperdriver

heavygunner is mostly right and we have only little manpower, however one of our artists wanted to make the serval but i don´t see that coming.

• Like 1

@Viperdriver

heavygunner is mostly right and we have only little manpower, however one of our artists wanted to make the serval but i don´t see that coming.

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Too bad with the limited ressources, the BWMod is already one of my favourites of all mods. I just like to focus more on small scale special operations. And I love playing as BW, although I am only half German :rolleyes: . Especially KSK are just too cool.

Have you guys thought about implementing stuff from other mods? With permission, of course. NIArms/Toadie, Special Military Arms, Tier 1 etc. all have great, very high quality weapons, uniforms, and gear that would work beautifully in a Bundeswehr context. Just a thought, since you are so few guys.

I wish I could offer you guys a helping hand in working on the mod, but I really have no skills that would be of use :( . I just hope you keep up the great work!

Cheers!

They probably did, however as far as I know they don't want to include things from other authors, when you can easily launch Toadies NIArms or SMA with the Bwmod.

• Like 1

@ViperDriver

Heavy gunner is mostly right again. There are some weapons, we don´t want to make, because someone already did them pretty well and there are some weapons we want to do, but we want to do it ourself.

But the main reason for not building or adapting more weapons is, that we focus on vehicles right now.

You can get almost every weapon you want for BW gameplay but there is almost no option for vehicles, so that will be our task.

• Like 3

Fair enough, that makes sense. And I agreee, there is no reason to spend precious time on creating content that others have already made, as long as it is as high quality as NIArms or SMA. Oh, and the G38 now included in BWMod looks to me as being very good.

The thing I miss the most for all weapons is more variants with different foregrips and textures.

Cheers!

I don't know if the mod developers come here often but i can't find any other way to contact them.

Would it be possible to get the Leopard Standalone?

I would love to have a Portuguese mod with the quality of BWMod or RHS but probably not going to happen so I'm trying pull together different content from different mods to use and make a Portuguese Army pack.

If the standalone is a possibility would it also be possible to edit it a little bit just so it looks like the Portuguese Army version? It doesn't change much, ts just the flag at the front, removing the German cross in the side of the turrets and the german flags on the vehicle.

1709fadefe3b6d88a2e4a1d837c21612.jpg

hello Kerozen,

unfortunately the author of the leopard isn`t active anymore, so i can´t ask for permission. The last statement was and still remains active: You are allowed to retexture the BWmod content and publish it as your own mod, as long as you make the BWmod a dependency for your mod. 

I hope that even if you wont get the standalone leopard, you will still continue your work. Arma needs every mod it can have!

greetings from germany