Two questions.

1. What's next in store for the mod? Is there a roadmap, or perhaps someone can enlighten me? I just don't know what's in the pipeline right now for the BWMod. Or is there no more new content down the road?

2. Have you considered retexturing and adding Aplion's NH90?

Version 1.3.4 of the Bundeswehr mod

Changelog:

- added: ZO 4x30 without RSAS
- added: 3DEN Editor-preview icons
- added: author to CfgPatches
- added: Carl Gustaf
- fixed: "No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscTitles/BWA3_NaviPad/Map.LineMarker'." error pop up
- fixed: "Warning Message: 'author/' is not a value" error pop up, note: other mods may still cause the same issue
- fixed: Sounds broken, resampled every sound to 44.1KHz and 16Bit, further converted all to WSS
- fixed: Toggling to the day laser version would delete the LLM on the P8
- fixed: Removing night vision attachment from Panzerfaust via keybinding
- fixed: Curators in 3DEN missions would no longer recognize all BWA3 classes as "Official Addons"
- fixed: RPT error Hitfuel for Puma and Leopard
- changed: replaced some functions with improved CBA versions (edited)
- changed: MG sounds (louder)

Download:
http://bwmod.de/index.php/inhalt/download

Note:
Please update your CBA installation before using this update.

License:

APL.png

• Like 10

Furiously awaits PW6 mirror.

*See's Carl Gustav has been added and awaits even furiouslier*

After doing the latest update a couple of days ago I am getting the following No Entry Bin Error:

No entry 'bin\configbin/RscTitles/BWA3_NaviPad/Map.LineMaker'

I am getting this when ARMA starts up and shows it's splash screen and every time I go into Eden also everytime I launch a custom mission (older already built out one, or brand new unsaved mission I am working on) any idea?

Tommy

@Aniallator

We have an internal List of things to do and are always working on the List but we do not want to promise things, that we cannot deliver. So the only thing

i can tell you is, that we have several things in the pipeline. One is the Eagle IV, wich is finished on the outside but lacks an interieur( i´m really short on time).

We will not consider retexturing Aplions NH90 since just retexturing the heli would not be enough for us. Aplion is not willing to give his model to someone else, so

you would have to use his mod with a BW retexture that is available for a while now.

@Aniallator

We have an internal List of things to do and are always working on the List but we do not want to promise things, that we cannot deliver. So the only thing

i can tell you is, that we have several things in the pipeline. One is the Eagle IV, wich is finished on the outside but lacks an interieur( i´m really short on time).

We will not consider retexturing Aplions NH90 since just retexturing the heli would not be enough for us. Aplion is not willing to give his model to someone else, so

you would have to use his mod with a BW retexture that is available for a while now.

Okay, thanks for your reply! In my opinion, the BWMod has the highest quality vehicle set of any mod (the Tiger interiors are OH MAH GAWD), so I look forward to the Eagle IV! I'm fine using Aplion's NH90 in a Bundeswehr skin, I just seemed to recall his licencing allowing it to be included in other mods... guess not. Thank you again, and take your time!

Hey guys,

I have just a little asking, I run the BW mod V 1.3.3 Long time on my Server but since the last Arma 3 update to Version 1.60 i get this massange of my server

"WARNING: bwa3 requires BWA3_Comp_ACE (@ACE3) at version [1,0,0] (or higher). No valid version info found."

but the pbo -> bwa3_comp_ace.pbo -> both of this are from Optinal to Addons moved why i get this ?

Not sure when it started happening but I get the same thing.

Repro with BWA v1.3.3:

- Put BWA3 Comp ACE file inside BWA3 addons (or any other mod folder you intend to run).

- Run CBA, ACE, BWMod.

- Start Virtual Arsenal.

- Previously mentioned error message shows up.

RPT:

http://pastebin.com/Xrb0x0Su

With the new Carl Gustav, when you load a HE round in it'll say HEAT is loaded in the top right where the ammo counter is. And when you load in a HEAT round it'll say an HE round is loaded.

Illum and HEDP seem fine.

Also both the Panzerfaust and the CG optics don't seem to be ranged correctly. Had a target(T-72) at 188 meters away(used Vector to range it) set the sight to 200 and still had to aim above the target, only to hit the wheels/tracks.

EDIT: well that explains it, the ranging on the sight(CG) doesn't work at all. Whether you have it on 100 or 600m it'll still shoot in the same spot.

@chompster

We are preparing a hotfix for the false ammo names and other stuff. We will also look at the sights. Thanks for reporting.

Also both the Panzerfaust and the CG optics don't seem to be ranged correctly. Had a target(T-72) at 188 meters away(used Vector to range it) set the sight to 200 and still had to aim above the target, only to hit the wheels/tracks.

EDIT: well that explains it, the ranging on the sight(CG) doesn't work at all. Whether you have it on 100 or 600m it'll still shoot in the same spot.

The "zeroing" for the CG is only for setting the range of the Smoke and Illum rounds. The Pz3 doesn't have a PgUp/Dn zeroing.

Also both the Panzerfaust and the CG optics don't seem to be ranged correctly.

I found the issue. We are inheriting the ammunition from the RPG32 from vanilla and BI increased the "thrust" of the rocket in v1.60. Will be fixed.

• Like 1

Bug: when you attach NV optics onto Carl Gustaf, then its inventory picture disappears.

Bug: when you attach NV optics onto Carl Gustaf, then its inventory picture disappears.

The NV attachment isn't supposed to work with that thing. Will be fixed in the next version.

@chompster

We are preparing a hotfix for the false ammo names and other stuff. We will also look at the sights. Thanks for reporting.

Cool!

The "zeroing" for the CG is only for setting the range of the Smoke and Illum rounds. The Pz3 doesn't have a PgUp/Dn zeroing.

Hmm.. Not sure if this specific to the German version then, since i definitely recall the TF47 CG being able to range even with HE and HEAT rounds(the sight would actually move up and down as you did) And yea I worded that wrong, didn't actually mean for it to sound like the Pz3 could be zero'd

I found the issue. We are inheriting the ammunition from the RPG32 from vanilla and BI increased the "thrust" of the rocket in v1.60. Will be fixed.

Awesome!

The most recent patch seems to have broken Tank_F fuel hit points for vehicles, specifically RHS content (that's what I tested with). The error seems to only occur when BWMod is running, running the same missions without BWMod fixes this error.

Error: 

1:44:04 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/HitPoints/HitFuel.name'.
 1:44:04 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
 1:44:04 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/HitPoints/HitFuel.armor'.
 1:44:04 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/HitPoints/HitFuel.material'.
 1:44:04 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/HitPoints/HitFuel.passThrough'.

Yes. It will be fixed in the next version.

Version 1.4 of the Bundeswehr mod

Changelog:

- added: LLM01 Underbarrel

- added: G38 variants

- added: G36C Ironsights

- added: Localized names of mod components for "Required addons for scenario" tab

- changed: RGW90 position on back

- changed: Increased limit of drawn group members for NaviPad and enabled showing free hand lines

- fixed: After 1.60 the flight path of PzF3 rocket was wrong

- fixed: Mixed up description of HE and HEAT ammunition for 84mm Leuchtbüchse

- fixed: Night vision device was attachable to 84mm Leuchtbüchse

- fixed: Undefined variable "BWA3_optics_camera" when leaving Puma or Leopard

- fixed: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/HitPoints/HitFuel.name'

Download:

http://bwmod.de/index.php/inhalt/download

License:

APL.png

• Like 10

I'm having an issue with the SPz Puma. As a commander, I (or the AI) can tell the gunner to target an enemy vehicle (without having switched weapons prior to that.) I can also tell the gunner to fire/cease fire, as with most autocannons in the game. However, the gunner does not fire. In order to get the gunner to fire, the commander must first cycle through all the other weapons back to the autocannon, meaning that 9 times out of 10 (or 10 out of 10 in the case of the AI) the enemy vehicle will win even if it should not have. Is there any way to fix this, or is it a problem with the Puma itself? Thanks.

Sounds to me like it's a problem with the AI. Ask BI to fix their AI. Not our task.

The Puma is the only IFV in the game with this issue. (Tested against vanilla IFVs and modded ones as well.) Perhaps the gunner is considering the safety to be a sufficient weapon? I did notice that the safety said "AT" on the little info bar- that could have something to do with it.