Tried playing last night, helmets still missing, tank has no firing sound.

Tried playing last night, helmets still missing, tank has no firing sound.

Nope. No one else has this issue. You did something wrong. Please post the RPT file so we can help you.

hi commy2,

thank you for the fast update and fix. is it possible that you can release a vehicle texture sample so that other reskiner can easily use it to retexture other vehicle to fit with the vehicle of the bw-mod ?

have a nice weekend

Turns out I had files dating back to Octobe inside the addons folder. All good now :D

• Like 1

does anyone know a vehicle retex  pack that goes with the BW Units and is ACE compatible (refueling, rearming etc.)

Version 1.3.2 of the Bundeswehr mod

Changelog:

- removed: modules (replaced with object attributes)

Can anyone tell me how to add HE shells or grapeshot to Leopard, because after removing the modules I can not find this option.

Can anyone tell me how to add HE shells or grapeshot to Leopard, because after removing the modules I can not find this option.

You can find these options directly in the vehicle attributes. Just place a Leopard or Puma in the editor and look at the bottom of the attribute window.

I found it, but only in the editor Eden. But what if I still use 2D editor? You will ask why, because the editor Eden is more trouble than good and it would be good to see the module back to the 2D editor to add other shells

I found it, but only in the editor Eden. But what if I still use 2D editor? You will ask why, because the editor Eden is more trouble than good and it would be good to see the module back to the 2D editor to add other shells

I think the will do it as BI is doing it: More and more get rid of 2D Editor Support. 

With APEX the 2D Editor is gone anyway, so I guess they don't want to support two systems individually. 

(Might not be the best answer for somebody who wants to stay with the old, but - if you want to use Arma 3 in the future - you should try to get along with the Eden Editor! ^^")

Yes it is true, but I discouraged editor Eden because there did not work most of the scripts, HC and JIP also did not work. But after the recent tests, I see that the BI to correct the errors and already most scripts running. Btw thank you for your help. :)

There seems to be a major oversight here - The PanzerFaust-3 is not a disposable launcher.

It has a disposable tube containing the warhead, and a seperate firing/sight unit.

The "launcher" should be the sight unit with no tube, and the "rocket" should be the tube and warhead. The sight unit should be resusable.

For the sake of displaying models and limiting carrying ability correctly, it may be possible to have the tube as the "launcher" and the sight unit as an attachable sight, though you would have to script it to prevent firing without the sight attached, preferable blocking the abity to get out the weapon without a sight unit.

"Pzf 3 consists of two basic parts- a round of ammunition, pre-loaded into disposable launching tube / barrel, and reusable fire control and sighting unit. Before use, the loaded round is attached to the sight / fire control unit, aimed and fired. After discharge,empty barrel is removed from fire control unit and discarded, and a new round can be loaded and fired." - http://world.guns.ru/grenade/de/panzerfaust-3-e.html

Dynarange2.jpg

1645601-pzf_ammo_system.jpg

1645599-fire_control_unit.jpg

Yes we know this, but you can't change tubes in Arma. The tube is also the heaviest part and you need 2 persons for it, so just take another Panzerfaust. Won't fix and has been discussed to death. Sry.

Create a PzF-3 tube as a weapon which is just the tube model. Give it no magazines or whatever is used for PzF-3 used so it can't fire. Make the sight unit a weapon attachment.

On gear close - if player has PzF-3 tube and sight unit attached, replace with PzF-3 proper with sight attached and add magazine.

On gear close - if player has PzF-3 proper and no sight unit attached replace with PzF-3 tube with sight unit and no magazine.

On fire, switch to PzF-3 used with sight unit.

Remove sight unit and discard tube. pickup new tube and attach sight unit.

The NSA80 night sight might be tricky, but it could be done by using the side rail slot for the firing unit and scripting stuff together in the same way as necessary.

It's fairly sure it's possible. I'd write the scripts for it, but I'm not a modeller so that bit is up to you guys.

To be fair though, there could be some compatibility issues.

Your suggestion is way too complicated. If You know how to do this, feel free to make your own PzF3. You also miss the fact, that the launcher can

only be reloaded in a factory.

But like Commy2 said, it was discussed to death and we are not going to do it.

Greetings, 

Sorry for the delayed update. The package you tried to upload had two @folders inside. Our system in that case does not know how to handle them. I have now stripped out the compatibility patch and added it as a seperate mod. 

Users who select the compatibility patch will also automatically have ACE and the main mod set as a perquisite :)

New mod v1.3.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey BWMod-Team , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide

Hi, i hope u can help me.

I downloaded the mod with Play withSix. When trying it out with ACE3 in Virtual Arsenal the game says i had to move a ace_compatibility.pbo out of compatibility folder to addons folder. I dont have a compatibility folder and cant find it anywhere.

Okay. Just downloaded it from the official bwmod website and its ok.

Seems like the issue is caused by Play withSix.

Hi, i hope u can help me.

I downloaded the mod with Play withSix. When trying it out with ACE3 in Virtual Arsenal the game says i had to move a ace_compatibility.pbo out of compatibility folder to addons folder. I dont have a compatibility folder and cant find it anywhere.

Okay. Just downloaded it from the official bwmod website and its ok.

Seems like the issue is caused by Play withSix.

If you read two Posts above, you will find this information from sonsalt6:

Sorry for the delayed update. The package you tried to upload had two @folders inside. Our system in that case does not know how to handle them. I have now stripped out the compatibility patch and added it as a seperate mod.

So there is an extra Mod on PWS for the ACE Compatibility

• Like 1

Version 1.3.3 of the Bundeswehr mod

Changelog:

-added: LLM-01 and Vario Ray day laser mode with ACE

-added: mission attributes to configure the ammo of respawning IFV Puma and MBT Leopard

-changed: deproxyfied the Leopard after changes made to Binarize (retexturing now possible)

-fixed: shadow issues with certain LODs on the Leopard

-fixed: script error when using NaviPad with helmet cams

-fixed: script error when trying to add thermal optic

-fixed: IFV Puma FCS doesn't work with ACE FCS

Download:

http://bwmod.de/index.php/inhalt/download

License:

APL.png

• Like 5

Hi,

would be good to include the function of the optional files in the readme. There are 2 files and i dont know what they do. bwa3_comp_ace.pbo would indicate to me, that i have to use it when using ACE3. But i was reading somewhere, that its not required anymore so i am a bit confused.

bwa3_comp_ace.pbo is required to be moved inside the addons folder when playing with ACE. bwa3_enablePiPOptics ... well, it enables the PiP versions of the ZO4x30 and Shortdot optics.