So the faction name is "BWA3_FACTION" ?  ..and it's the only faction in the mod?

That is right.

• Like 1

That is right.

Hmmmmm....

I tested this out on Altis last night with ALiVE and the only thing that spawned was one Tiger helo.  No other infantry or vehicles.

I'll give it another shot tonight.

Really like the units here.

Hmmmmm....

I tested this out on Altis last night with ALiVE and the only thing that spawned was one Tiger helo.  No other infantry or vehicles.

I'll give it another shot tonight.

Really like the units here.

I have tested this mod with ALiVE and it works flawlessly (I only used the CQB module though). Infantry is being spawned according to the faction, with the only "problem" being that Fernspäher infantry is spawned alongside regular units and you get infantry in both Fleck- and Tropentarn.

Edit: With Mil. Placement modules the mod lacks indeed the necessary configuration to work alongside ALiVE (no groups defined for BWA3_faction). Sorry for the confusion @Autigergrad and derailing slightly the forum topic.

^ Thanks for the update.  ALiVE relies on proper group configs defined for the mod.  Check here for more info:

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Unit_Mod_Config_Standardisation

CQB module does not rely on group configs so it will work with most unit mods.  Placement modules do rely on groups.

That's a shame.  This is a really nice unit mod.  Hopefully the mod author can configure for ALiVE in the future.

Line 22323: 18:55:26 Error: Failed to open file bwa3_machineguns\sounds\bwa3_mg5_firing2.wav
Line 22324: 18:55:26 Cannot load sound 'bwa3_machineguns\sounds\bwa3_mg5_firing2.wav'

hmmm this is strange; seems that the RGW90 is loosing it ballistic values ? for Panzerfaust3 they work

can someone confirm that ?

I love the BW mod.. i use it alot :) great work..

But, we really need some trucks, cars and perhaps a fighter jet (Eurofighter) :)

I would love to see some MAN trucks to transport the troops, and cars Light and armoured like Wolf and eagle V

best regards

Dennis

Line 22323: 18:55:26 Error: Failed to open file bwa3_machineguns\sounds\bwa3_mg5_firing2.wav

Line 22324: 18:55:26 Cannot load sound 'bwa3_machineguns\sounds\bwa3_mg5_firing2.wav'

Check your installation. You have to always delete mod folders before installing a new version.

Also please don't post single lines from the RPT file. They are absolutely useless. Always post the full RPT.

Is there a way to only load the leopard 2 and nothing else in the BW mod? It seems like the leo has a whole bunch of dependencies and i cant figure witch one it needs to work correctly...

Is there a way to only load the leopard 2 and nothing else in the BW mod? It seems like the leo has a whole bunch of dependencies and i cant figure witch one it needs to work correctly...

Nope. You have to load everything.

Okay what have you doing with this?

I cant run BW mod anymore on my server at the moment. always if i try to join "Connection failed"  My Server its a Linux Root system.

The server show not in the console that i Connect too... I dont have no idea why.

Just got BW Mod. Loving it, especially the vehicles, VERY high quality. Interior of the Tiger is to die for. A few things:

1) I thought there were more vehicles? Bundeswehr Fennek et cetera?

2) What up with the standard infantry scope, when you look through it it just looks weird...

Many thanks as always kecharles28, miller and foxhound for the update.

Just got BW Mod. Loving it, especially the vehicles, VERY high quality. Interior of the Tiger is to die for. A few things:

1) I thought there were more vehicles? Bundeswehr Fennek et cetera?

2) What up with the standard infantry scope, when you look through it it just looks weird...

Thank you for the compliment.

1) No, we just created 3 vehicles for Arma3 so far. The Arma2 BWMod-team had more vehicles in their mod.

2) Weird? You need to be more precise on that one.

• Like 1

Sorry, I wasn't very descriptive! I'm referring to the way looking through your scope is represented:

2015-12-12_00002.jpg

As opposed to something like this:

2015-12-12_00001.jpg

Maybe I'm just being picky ;)

I noticed two things today, don't know if they're intended, but I suppose not:

First: The NSV600 deactivates its night vision mode when you switch between the scope and the red dot on the ZF4x30.

Second: The Navipad always closes when you look down your scope.

Have you guys considered doing the G36A1's or is the plan to keep the current ones? Either way the new sounds for them are fantastic. Also I'm with Anialator, the cockpit of the Tiger is great to look at, kudo's to it's creators.

Is there any way to access the Tiger's wreck model in the editor? Because it's a nice model, not the usual shapeless black hulk that BI uses... it'd be cool for a Black Hawk Down type scenario.

First: The NSV600 deactivates its night vision mode when you switch between the scope and the red dot on the ZF4x30.

Nothing we can do about that sadly.

Second: The Navipad always closes when you look down your scope.

It's supposed to not be useable when looking through scopes. We have a WIP branch were I completely rewrote it's scripting to make it possible to reopen it again automatically when you change back out of the scoped mode.

Is there any way to access the Tiger's wreck model in the editor?

You can set the "Armor" (health) of a Tiger to 0 in the editor and it will explode at the start of the misson.

The only real difference between wrecks from base game models and ours is that we use seperate textures for them instead of simply putting generic mosaic textures over them.

You can set the "Armor" (health) of a Tiger to 0 in the editor and it will explode at the start of the misson.

The only real difference between wrecks from base game models and ours is that we use seperate textures for them instead of simply putting generic mosaic textures over them.

Yes, though I'm looking for a way to use the wreck model without any smoke or flames or anything; just the wreck model, to give the appearance that it crash landed. Not sure if that's possible?