where can i get a classlist for the weapons and vehicles in this awesome mod? i cant read German very well so struggle to navigate the webpage properly but couldnt find it there.

edit - found it. in the forum. here it is for anyone who might also need it

http://bwmod.de/index.php/forum/info/243-class-list-ab-version-1-1?start=0#2400

Wasn't there a classname list also in the folder you downloaded?

Wasn't there a classname list also in the folder you downloaded?

No it wasn't there

Is there a way to zero the ZD-4x30 past 200M, 200m is a bit weak, I myself am a 300M kinda guy. Was just wondering. Thanks.

Any chance for RHS armor system compatibility? In fact, I can try to do it myself and send it to you

Any chance for RHS armor system compatibility? In fact, I can try to do it myself and send it to you

That would be cool so you can use them all together where thinking about that to too but you beat me to it

This probably sounds like a noob question, but... Is there any way I can change the default helmets of the BW units from the FAST helmet to the M92? Thanks in advance :)

Is there a way to zero the ZD-4x30 past 200M, 200m is a bit weak, I myself am a 300M kinda guy. Was just wondering. Thanks.

It wouldn't be a ZO4x30 if that would be possible.

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Not planned atm.

---------- Post added at 22:43 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

This probably sounds like a noob question, but... Is there any way I can change the default helmets of the BW units from the FAST helmet to the M92? Thanks in advance :)

put this line in their init box:

if (isServer) then {this addHeadgear "BWA3_M92_Fleck"};

Thank you very much, that helps a lot for now, and it's much better than recreating every unit in the Virtual Arsenal.

However... That's not quite what I was hoping for. I should have been more specific :P I meant to ask, is there any way I can change the mod itself (for my own personal use, of course) so that the M92 is already on the units without any coding?

Is this still being worked on? I haven't seen anything active with it, I know you guys have been busy with other mods and stuff. Just want to see if this awsome mod was still being worked on.

Is this still being worked on? I haven't seen anything active with it, I know you guys have been busy with other mods and stuff. Just want to see if this awsome mod was still being worked on.

This is worked on almost every day...

hope the mod is not dead

It isn't, you can follow them on facebook or on their forum.

Loving the scratches on the optic. Also very clever way of doing the 3D optics, probably as good as it's going to get for Arma.

Also, yay finally an update here as well.

Edited by Chompster

Uaaaaahhhh ... Never realized how corny literal translations of german proverbs to english sound. :butbut:

Wow. To mistranslate the old german proverb: There runs me the water in the mouth together! :D

haha classic!