BWmod is going to need an update, asdg stuff is really broken, I find it hard to believe that the many german clans that use this don't use asdg jr

Also incoming inertia stuff, it needs to be updated for that too.

Just downloaded this....holly basjzuess. This is hands down the best units mod I have seen thus far in ArmA 3. Fantastic work!

• Like 1

Yeah bwmod is so far the highest quality and most solid release for arma 3 so far content wise.

Sadly it's starting to suffer without some fixes for this asdg jr stuff

I saw an attack chopper of sorts on the r/arma banner that seemed to go with the mod? Is it coming soon or was it apart of a different mod?

The Tiger UHT is going to be part of the next update. It'll be provided as "hardcore" version (without a chin turret - german Tigers don't have such a gun) and a version with a gun turret for those who can't do without. ;)

EDIT: Here's a shot of it from the BWMod Site.

http://i.imgur.com/0YHecfp.jpg (220 kB)

BWmod is going to need an update, asdg stuff is really broken, I find it hard to believe that the many german clans that use this don't use asdg jr

Also incoming inertia stuff, it needs to be updated for that too.

Well, the community that made the BW-Mod doesn't care about joint rails. There is a fix on the DL page, doesn't that work?

That Tiger looks great. Will we see the Eagle IV soon as well?

@commy2 et al.

I gathered you guys don't care about joint rails :)

But there are some problems with the patch even if it works, causes virtual arsenal to not recognize ANY scopes for some bwmod weapons and other problems, overall it's useable but fixes wouldn't hurt.

Also it would be good if someone could upload the asdg jr patch to play with six, as like "bwmod-asdg patch" or something so I don't have to send my friends a link to download it off a german site they are too stupid to understand :)

Well, hopefully we will be able to play soon with Leopard 2A7 and PzH2000. ;)

It would be really cool, when you add a service menu to the vehicles , where you can configurate the weapons, change camo or just remove or add an camo net, like in the F18 mod :D. Don't know if it's possible but it would be really cool.

--

Grüße,

Tobi

One of the reasons I work so hard on our website, to make sure people always have another source to download from ;)

I've to say that your website saved me a few times already :)

I've to say that your website saved me a few times already :)

+1, I´m a failfull fan since 2005 (since modsahollic if I recall the previous name) Keep up the great work, Foxhound!

And I quite anxious for "ze Tiger helikopterrrrrr" =D

One of the reasons I work so hard on our website, to make sure people always have another source to download from ;)

...found my brainFPDR- thanks foxhound.

Hi Flummi,

to get a better simulation about the german Bundeswehr you should add some damaged and not working planes and helicopters. As well some expensive UAVs without pilots. Ahhh and dont forgett the best, a detailed unit of Ursula von der Leyen would be awesome!

For those people who dont understand, some jokes about our german politics and our multi talented defence minister: http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21621876-germany-able-give-its-allies-more-military-help-chinks-armour

Thanks for your awesome work!

Regards

Hi Flummi,

to get a better simulation about the german Bundeswehr you should add some damaged and not working planes and helicopters. As well some expensive UAVs without pilots. Ahhh and dont forgett the best, a detailed unit of Ursula von der Leyen would be awesome!

For those people who dont understand, some jokes about our german politics and our multi talented defence minister: http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21621876-germany-able-give-its-allies-more-military-help-chinks-armour

Thanks for your awesome work!

Regards

Haha thats a good one :D

I also recommended to debuff the g36 to heat up/melting and lose precision at longer use for more realism :D

Great work guys! ;)

Hi, any chance you will include the older G36 variants (with carry handle/scope) and groups that use them along with M92 helmet instead of opscore? Basically a more traditional infantry look.

Great mod, really enjoying it.

This mod seems really good in many aspects but both the Puma and Leopard are *way* too durable. The Leo was able absorb a direct 105 mm AP round to the side from the blufor MBT and just keep on truckin', whereas all vanilla MBTs just instantly explode from a similar hit. I understand national pride and all that, but I hope that you guys understand that as a mission maker, I can never use this mod's vehicles in any kind of adversarial multiplayer scenario because these vehicles are just way overpowered.

Looking at the config files, I'm especially curious what kind of space age super materials has Germany developed that makes their tank tracks over three times more durable than the tracks of the vanilla tanks. :P

Edited by JimiEZ

Maybe the vanilla tanks are just too weak (who knows.. i wouldnt wonder). I actually expect the BWMod to be more accurate than anything from BIS.

One question: Would it be possible to somehow add names to uniforms via a script ? (possibly as a later addition to this mod)

I agree with tebsuuu to think the BWMod Team tries to be as much plausible and realistic as possible because one hit in the tracks does not complete destroy a tank. The problem is more the config of the vanilla tanks! Community Content does more trying to be a Simulator but BIS wanted Arma as a Strategic Ego Shooter.

But i can completely understand in the view of an mission maker, exactly that is the reason i begun to work with the configs and correction some stuff.

Maybe the vanilla tanks are just too weak (who knows.. i wouldnt wonder). I actually expect the BWMod to be more accurate than anything from BIS.

Compared the the stock vehicles the leopard is slightly better armed at the front, but weaker at the rear. It didn't really matter from what side you hit that T100 with RPGs, so Flummi made it more like it would work IRL.

One question: Would it be possible to somehow add names to uniforms via a script ? (possibly as a later addition to this mod)

That is not possible with the way arma does textures of vests and uniforms.