I've tried to just use the vector and Kestrel by only using the vector, kestrel and common pbo's. Everything works except I cannot get the functions on the vector to work. No matter what keys I bind it to it just does not come up. any ideas?

Its not meant to be modular like that.

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Edit: The textures used for the digital numbers are stored in the tracked.pbo. This could be the cause of your problem. But then again, its all or nothing with the BWMod.

ok thanks for the reply. Are you considering releasing those two really nice gadgets as a standalone for those groups who do not play as Bundeswehr?

Edit: Thanks for the tip with the tracked.pbo. It didn't help but very appreciated anyway.

Edited by stoffl

Thanks for the tip with the tracked.pbo. It didn't help but very appreciated anyway.

I double checked and the digits are actually in the weapons.pbo not tracked.pbo (I confused them with some other numbers used with the puma) >.<

The Leopard looks brilliant. But there is one little texture issue when the sun is shining directly on the tracks:

xpmbhmwd.jpg

nqbrw9as.jpg

By some strange reason, i'm only able to attach sights using standard inventory. VAS does not work. Happens only with BWMod

rlex you VAS might be outdated cause they just came out with another version. I still need to update mine cause i am having the same issues i have to put scopes and what not into my inventory to attach them to my weapons.

Uh, i use latest (2.5).

Will try to check again, maybe i messed it up.

What is the Faction Name of the BW-Mod? I am using ALiVE and want to spawn them as Patrols, not the NATO-Forces (BLU_F).

What is the Faction Name of the BW-Mod? I am using ALiVE and want to spawn them as Patrols, not the NATO-Forces (BLU_F).

One of the units (BWA3_Rifleman_Fleck) in the config browser says the factions "BWA3_Faction"

If it doesn't spawn them it may be that the groups aren't set up in the right format for ALiVE since it requires a particular convention.

If it doesn't spawn them it may be that the groups aren't set up in the right format for ALiVE since it requires a particular convention.

We have no interest in changing the editor group categories to make them compatible with alive atm.

BW3A "Default Key Menu" keys, overrides keys.

You can not choose a blank/empty/no key, option choice in the BW3A menu.You have to use up a key.

Just The placement of the BW3A "Menu" takes away the use of the Pause-Key.

A "key.hpp" cfg would be a better choice.

We use this Mod all the time, its part of our server's mod set. I like it.

BW3A "Default Key Menu" keys, overrides keys.

You can not choose a blank/empty/no key, option choice in the BW3A menu.You have to use up a key.

Well you could define all the keys you don't want to use with something like shift + ctrl + alt + home which you won't press ever anyway.

All it's missing is a squad car! :)

Hi Really enjoing your mod.

But the armor hit points feels a little high it took three armor piercing rounds from a leopard 2 to destroy an empty puma, though it was from the front i hit it, it seems alittle to unrealistic, when considering the low armor of an apc vehicle. It took 5 armor piercing rounds from a leopard 2 to destroy another empty leopard 2, from behind, it also felt alittle weird. Im the only one experince this?

SPz Puma is not a lightweight APC friend, it is actually heavy IFV, with a lot of armor protection for that kind of vehicle. So it is actually very realistic that it can survive multiple hits from armor piercing ammunition.

However, Puma's armor is mostly optimized against HEAT weapons, so APFSDS round fired from 120mm smoothbore gun, will much easier defeat it's armor than any kind of HEAT ammunition be it tank gun fired HEAT, RPG or ATGM.

Hey Guys I´m really enjoying your stuff. Great work!

I would like to know the muzzle velocity of your G82 so i can calculate how many seconds the bullet will travel and how much it will drift according to the wind effects of AGM at several distances. Also I would like to know if you gave the different ammunition types different values for weight and aerodynamic. First tests seems to show there is definetly a difference between AP and Ball (Didn´t tested the other ones yet). AP seems to be a bit faster but with bigger drop.

Can you confirm that?

Thanks in advance (Wondering no one else was asking for these important information before)

I would like to know the muzzle velocity of your G82

910 m/s

Rest is the same as any other 12.7xXX mm. Use the ingame config viewer for more details.

Everything in the mod works fine for me, except for the gun sounds. I have no idea what or where I went wrong, but I keep getting an error message saying that the game couldn't find the FakeWeapon.sounds, CarHorn.sounds, and R3F_AIMPOINT files.

Everything in the mod works fine for me, except for the gun sounds. I have no idea what or where I went wrong, but I keep getting an error message saying that the game couldn't find the FakeWeapon.sounds, CarHorn.sounds, and R3F_AIMPOINT files.

Use the stable build instead of the dev build.

commy2;2724548']Use the stable build instead of the dev build.

Ah, now everything works just fine, mostly. I still get some errors, but it's for unnoticeable things, so it's fine. Thanks a bunch for the advice.

That are not really bugs, the game engine was changed on purpose (so far only in the dev branch, but it will get into stable as well at some time) and so all addons that have weapons have to be adapted for it: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179308-Weapon-sounds-affected-by-suppressors-change-in-1-23

Would be great if you put out a new version as soon as you got this small piece of config done, and don't postpone it until a bunch of new content etc. has piled up. After all the weapons are unusable until then. Only in dev of course, but who knows when they'll put it in stable as well. EDIT: ...which could be as soon as tomorrow: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?149636-Development-Branch-Changelog&p=2726092&viewfull=1#post2726092

Edited by Brainbug