Hi all!

Somebody knows the classname of the NVG goggles? I've tried to remove the standard NVG goggles, and I can't find the class name for this item.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi all!

Somebody knows the classname of the NVG goggles? I've tried to remove the standard NVG goggles, and I can't find the class name for this item.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

The BW units use the OPFOR NVGs. The classname is "NVGoggles_OPFOR".

you guys did a nice job with e leo like how it look when the main gun is loading nice wonder how many people have see that so far lol

how do you zero the guns in the apc and tank ? like in normal a3 ? but it is not working for me or i am missing something ?

Anyone else getting crashes when trying to load a Leopard in an Arma2 map via A3MP?

Anyone else getting crashes when trying to load a Leopard in an Arma2 map via A3MP?

What other mods do you use? Can you check your .rpt file for error messages?

My bad, turns out the mod takes longer than anticipated to load. The Leo2 is an awesome model, with proper loading mechanism finally! Is there a way to remove the flecktarn netting on the frontal hull?

Edited by Pulstar

Is there a way to remove the flecktarn netting on the frontal hull?

[this, true] call BWA3_fnc_showCamoNet;
[this, false] call BWA3_fnc_showCamoNet;

... i think.

It is a MOD quite good workmanship. But I feel the power of Armor piercing bullet main gun of Leopard2A6M like low will.

Is there an option to use realistic weapons / vehicles only?

It is a MOD quite good workmanship. But I feel the power of Armor piercing bullet main gun of Leopard2A6M like low will.

one shoot withe leo and the t100 was done so it is damn good did not blow up but the crew got out

Hi Flummi,

I would like to use the helmet cam feature of the navipad with the vanilla helmets (some do have a cam included) - any hint how I can do this?

THX in advance!

Hi Flummi,

I would like to use the helmet cam feature of the navipad with the vanilla helmets (some do have a cam included) - any hint how I can do this?

THX in advance!

Which ones do have cameras? Last time i checked none of them had any. Anyways, to make them compatible you would have to add a config entry, unfortunately.

Hi,

so far a great Mod! Thx for releasing it. However our group of players want to stay with XmedSys. Is there any chance to use Parts of BWMod (Kestrel and Vector) combined with AGM without using the medical system of AGM ?

Thanks in advance!

Loooci

Hi,

so far a great Mod! Thx for releasing it. However our group of players want to stay with XmedSys. Is there any chance to use Parts of BWMod (Kestrel and Vector) combined with AGM without using the medical system of AGM ?

Thanks in advance!

Loooci

AGM is modular. Just remove agm_medical from your pbos.

commy2;2702380']Which ones do have cameras? Last time i checked none of them had any. Anyways' date=' to make them compatible you would have to add a config entry, unfortunately.[/quote']

Well,

for example this:

Arma_3_clothing_ech.png

Could (!...2035...!) be something like a Contour HD Attachement.

tbqa97fy.jpg

So it would be a great feature of the BW mod to make the Navipad compatible with the Vanilla Helmets. :)

Edited by relain

AGM is modular. Just remove agm_medical from your pbos.

Thx for the hint .. didn't know that it works this way :)

I am sorry. other MOD seems was interference.

I think endurance of Leopard2 and may be as high a little more.

I love your mod !

Leopard 2 is beautiful ! And your futurist IFV PUMA is very funny ! Hasten to see that you prepare us ground level! The TIGER promises in any case!

I love your mod !

Leopard 2 is beautiful ! And your futurist IFV PUMA is very funny ! Hasten to see that you prepare us ground level! The TIGER promises in any case!

the puma is a real LAV or IFV

I've tried to just use the vector and Kestrel by only using the vector, kestrel and common pbo's. Everything works except I cannot get the functions on the vector to work. No matter what keys I bind it to it just does not come up. any ideas?